Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,469 members, 7,888,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:32 AM

How Mouka Fights People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Mouka Fights People (562 Views)

Mouka’s Secret Occultic Wedding / How Mouka Commits Adultery / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Mouka Fights People by ACKCITY: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
This man will tell you, fighting, quarreling is a sin, and yet he goes to police and to court to fight me.

Muoka who preaches that bribery is a sin, the same man went to Abuja to bribe all the personalities against me and my family. He even boasts that he has money and can spend any amount to deal with me.

I talked to three people, his townsmen to intervene, to make peace, but Muoka hits his chest, saying, instead of making peace with me, he would rather spend billions of naira to deal with me.

These billions of naira are offerings and tithes of people.

You deceive people, you are stealing by tricks, you deceive people, gather people, use your fake preaching, your holiness and righteousness, they see you as a man of God, many have come to serve God in truth and in spirit but you have led them astray.

After gathering thousands of people, you collect offering and tithes; you take all that they have. Then you push them aside. You now use their money to intimidate them, to take them to police and to courts.

You keep police posts in your church to use to intimidate people.

Muoka is fighting with many people; his pastors- a man who claims to be a man of God is in court everywhere; America, London, Togo, here and there. In Nigeria here, even in Lagos, he even took a farmer and his wife to court.

Go to Nigeria Prisons and find out how many people Muoka have put in prison.

A man called Autin Moore came to Chosen and was being respected like the president because he was helping Mouka then. Now Mouka is fighting him because he has money now.

Lazarus, remember you were a catholic, you went out of catholic, nobody fought you, your Reverend Father did not fight you, no bishop, no pope, fought you. Then you went to Watchman, and left, the man of God did not fight you Lazarus. So why are you fighting me?

For the past 11 months, I have not set my eyes on my family, I have been running here and there because those that supplied me goods are after my life, you Lazarus, want to kill me, my husband and my family.

You sent people to shoot my daughter, to give me poison, what have I done? Since 2010 you have been doing everything to kill me and I have refused to die because I am a daughter of Zion. Why can’t you leave me alone?

This man of God is buying a lot of places in most parts of this country to make real his attacks on those who are against him, who are now free from his deceits.

“Look at somebody who calls himself a man of God, and went to destroy another church belonging to another man of God.

“How can a man of God fight against another church?

He is fighting this pastor because the man helps people and some Chosen members finds their way to his church and so he became jealous and destroyed the man’s church.

You are fighting with Pastor Festus in South Africa, Pastor Emeka in South Africa, Pastor Amos in Abuja, American pastors, London pastors. Pastor Aba, Pastor Innocent, Pastor Steve, why?

Source: http://www.citofgod.com/how-mouka-fights-people

(1) (Reply)

Judging The Angels / Water Calls Me To Jump In / The Good God Answer To Human Suffering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.