Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,910 members, 7,973,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:56 AM

Gospel Singer Lara George Writes Husband On Their 9th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Singer Lara George Writes Husband On Their 9th Wedding Anniversary (1768 Views)

Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her / See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram / Muyiwa Ademola & Wife Omolara Mark 9th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Singer Lara George Writes Husband On Their 9th Wedding Anniversary by princeokek: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
"It was 9 years ago when we first looked into each others' eyes and said 'I do.' Wow! 9 years ago! Seems like just a heartbeat passed since i said yes to you my love.

Olowo ori mi; my sugar, my baby, my bobo, my friend, my husband and so much more. I celebrate our love today in a very special and brand new way. Nobody said it's been easy peasy lemon squeazy... but it's been special, and I am grateful to God for you.

My Olugbenga George- I am honoured to be your wife. I pray that this will only be the beginning of more greatness to come for me and you together as one. While in this life, nothing will separate us in the name of Jesus. And humbly... so very humbly, i accept this love from you because it is such a beautiful thing.

I look forward to such more beauty ahead. May God restore for us the years that the cankerworm has stolen. May peace surround us round about and may our children be blessed beyond our wildest imaginations. May you and I together grow and mature to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ and may we be all that Jehovah has called us to be.I love you my darling. I truly do. I just wanted to let you know today especially (even though it's coming a day late). I will always love you. Happy anniversary!"

http://celebgists..com/2013/09/gospel-singer-lara-george-writes.html

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Lara George Writes Husband On Their 9th Wedding Anniversary by Swtdiva(f): 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
nice one,i love this.
Re: Gospel Singer Lara George Writes Husband On Their 9th Wedding Anniversary by Tholudee(f): 8:33am On Sep 07, 2013
smileyHmmmm...lovely

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland "Like" Option : What Is The Highest You've Had/seen? / Photos: Jesse Jagz Now Rock Braid Hair / Photos: Mr Mayd And Chidinma In Cameroon For Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.