Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,116 members, 7,943,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Meet Miss West Africa Nigeria 2013/14 (photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet Miss West Africa Nigeria 2013/14 (photos) (1533 Views)

Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Contestants In Traditional Attire / Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Miss West Africa Nigeria 2013/14 (photos) by Kaymisola(f): 6:53am On Sep 07, 2013
Miss West Africa Nigeria 2013/14 is Adekemi Emmanuel a graduate of computer science from Ondo state, she won the coveted crown on the 17th of August in Asaba. The new beauty Queen will represent our wonderful country Nigeria in Cape Verde.
The pageant was organised by Dsinatra entertainment.
See photos of her below: http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/09/meet-miss-west-africa-nigeria-201314.html

Re: Meet Miss West Africa Nigeria 2013/14 (photos) by dayleke: 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...........
Re: Meet Miss West Africa Nigeria 2013/14 (photos) by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 10, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
Re: Meet Miss West Africa Nigeria 2013/14 (photos) by Cassan(f): 7:45am On Sep 10, 2013
Wow!!! Is this the way girls in the southwest look like?Personally I dont think she deserves the crown.
Re: Meet Miss West Africa Nigeria 2013/14 (photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
Cassan: Wow!!! Is this the way girls in the southwest look like?Personally I dont think she deserves the crown.
Hey listen to me tribalist bigot!
What is wrong with girls in the south west?
Checked ur profile, thought I would see a cindarella! With the brains of a genius!
But tara!!! No picture!
Am sure you look like a somalian baboon!
FYI she has a crown whether you exist or not!! So get a life!

Proudly yoruba! Anywhere I go! cheesy
Re: Meet Miss West Africa Nigeria 2013/14 (photos) by Cassan(f): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
olympus:
Hey listen to me tribalist bigot!
What is wrong with girls in the south west?
Checked ur profile, thought I would see a cindarella! With the brains of a genius!
But tara!!! No picture!
Am sure you look like a somalian baboon!
FYI she has a crown whether you exist or not!! So get a life!

Proudly yoruba! Anywhere I go! cheesy
Dont take it personal love.Am just saying my mind.I live in the southwest and my bestie whom the yab is directed @ is a yoruba.As a matter of fact the yorubas are the most peace-loving and accomodating tribe in Nigeria(From what I have seen o).So me gat nuffin against them.I think its you who is being tribalistic.I dont have a picture here because me so beautiful mah beauty is gonna make you go blind*winks*.Loosen up man.Life is beautiful.

(1) (Reply)

New Arrival! Exquisite Embellished Ladies Hand Bag / Picture:olajumoke And Her Husband Use Water Closer For The First Time / Most Hairiest Nigerian Woman” Flaunts Boobs In New Photos - Checkout!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.