Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,924 members, 7,942,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas (30928 Views)

Nollywood Stars At Ex-Army Chief, Minimah's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding Photos / Patience Ozokwor's Daughter's Wedding: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
spongeback:
Adaobi the matchmaker
grin

I'm being real ! He's looking for a naija chick wink
Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by chikeorji123(m): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
PERFECT COMBO! =PERFECT KIDS..GOD PLS BLESS THIS UNION ABEG..
Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by juman(m): 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
Her father was one of those that destroyed nigeria.

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by bebechuks: 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
So lovely
Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by babakb: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
pardon me guys for derailing this thread, i grew up with hunger, anger, disappointment, embarrassment, rags,harassment, bad friends and prostitutes, very bad public primary and secondary schools, trekking, broken home but naturally i have a very sharp brain though because of the factors above i didn't realize it until i got to Tertiary institution.
and now my story is turning around, i am going from rags to riches, the people who despised me before now use me as a role model for their kids, i am becoming one of the blazing stars of my generation, i am intelligent, physically strong, brave, outspoken, tolerant, compassionate, entrepreneurial, men i am too sure of myself, i rest my case until you read about me in the media.
Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by ambafrank: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
God bless this marriage.

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
segzyj:

Lovely...... The Oyibo Man sef Prostrate
lol,their idobale sef funny.more like lying on the floor on your tummy and raising your hands cheesy but they try cheesy
Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by gbengaola: 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
I still feel like it is a joke for an african to marry any white person,happy married life though,then what God has joined together,let no man put asunder.
Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by Lakayanah: 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
babakb: pardon me guys for derailing this thread, i grew up with hunger, anger, disappointment, embarrassment, rags,harassment, bad friends and prostitutes, very bad public primary and secondary schools, trekking, broken home but naturally i have a very sharp brain though because of the factors above i didn't realize it until i got to Tertiary institution.
and now my story is turning around, i am going from rags to riches, the people who despised me before now use me as a role model for their kids, i am becoming one of the blazing stars of my generation, i am intelligent, physically strong, brave, outspoken, tolerant, compassionate, entrepreneurial, men i am too sure of myself, i rest my case until you read about me in the media.
NUT CASE. To the psychiatric ward oya move.

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by GODSBEAUTY(f): 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
Happy married life to the new couple
Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by Diasporan(m): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
I was there live.Once again happy married life to Shade. cool
Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
Congrats to the couple.

Husband and wife look great.

The womans gown looks beautiful.

The mans traditional wear looks do.pe.

Happy married life to them.
Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
It's the dream of every black woman to marry an oyinbo,i guess Abiolas daughter dream had been fulfilled.
Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
Happy married life to the couple.

I want an Italian man o... We'll have beautiful bambinos.

Abeg God help me.

cheesy
Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by feelme3(m): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
[size=14pt]Dude has a very striking resemblance to the Syrian president[/size] undecided undecided shocked

2 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by dejijohns(m): 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
adaobi123:

I'm being real ! He's looking for a naija chick wink
Wot ar U waitin 4den, Me??
Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by poppop: 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
For Texas when Naija full remain who tie this kain bad gele for this girl nah?
ok happy married life doll...

2 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by denzel2009: 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
and dayokanu dey for that houston too? na to dey chase small girls around on NL he sabi.
Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by Tijay90(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
Make una no veks o...bt the guy looks like al Assad of Syria...
Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by Emkay2(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
Non of u Guy has make reference to Abiola'S common identity......Can't get to see her EARS very well, cos with that you will know she belong to the Abiola's
Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by Zonex1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
Watin i kw go c self even oyibo wer abgada
Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by Judek2(m): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
End of man undecided

Daniel 2:43.. And whereas thou sawest iron mingle with miry clay? They shall mingle themselves with the seeds of men: but they shall not cleave one to another even as iron is not mixed with clay.. ,

Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by Emkay2(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
denzel2009: and dayokanu dey for that houston too? na to dey chase small girls around on NL he sabi.

Guy, you're very right!!!
Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by Orikinla(m): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
I wish them the best in married life.
Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
esbjay@gmail.co:
kudos to you shade, taking nigeria's culture (yoruba) to the next level
Abeg which culture she cari 2 d nxt levl for here? Dere aint noting spectacular in waht d groom did. Av seen countless of marriages lyk dat where d white groom prostrates b4 his African bride's parents.
Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by donodion(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
wow...Naija babes on revolution.....foreign men are becoming a toast to our sisters now o.Na so Dora Akunyilli daughters too go marry oyinbo o. winkcongrats babygal.
Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by donodion(m): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
and they say naija babes are not sexily attractive...see as d bobo just dey smile like who win lottery and d babe sef set well well...no be by big yansh abeg wink.
Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by Bimpss(f): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
D'awwwwwww. They make such a lovely couple! Nigerian women are starting to reject the norm of "sticking to their own" finally, maybe this would wake some Nigerian men up that the sun doesn't rise on their @sses. Hml to the beautiful couple. smiley

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by tellwisdom: 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
I don see am jor. # bye
Re: MKO Abiola's Daughter's Wedding In Texas by Limaoscar: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
Happy married life!

See how the bride take teeth resemble her pale

grin grin grin......you dey craze oh!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nina Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Somersaulting Skills (Video) / Richard Mofe-damijo Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.