Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,819 members, 7,945,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

Needs Your Advice!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Needs Your Advice!!! (452 Views)

Please, I Need Your Advice. / Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. / Save Me With Your Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Needs Your Advice!!! by Hade4larin: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
Need an advice pls!!!!
B4 I started dating my galfrnd, she has a guy she's dating and she told me how much she loves d guy and I made a mistake by saying I don't mind thinking I'll be able to gai full control as soon as we get along dating each other..... But due to ma determination and love towards her, she accepted ma offer and we started datin.
She was dating d two of us 2geda cos we are in the same class. She do tell me how much she loves me, meanwhile she's still dating the other guy while datin me
I love this gal so much dt I don't wanna loose her, but our relationship is going too far cos we are final year students...
Pls should I leave her or continue wit d relationship cos am not comfortable wit d situation of things
Pls advIce.........
Re: Needs Your Advice!!! by Hade4larin: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
FP pls!

(1) (Reply)

Infatuation Vs Love / Need New Friends. / Let's Get Matched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.