Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Vacancy For Pilot Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Pilot Training (1460 Views)

Bristol Helicopter Cadet Pilot Training / Pilot Training Programme With Virgin Nigeria / Pilot Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Pilot Training by IVY4U(f): 1:19am On Jun 17, 2008
Bristow helicopter has vacancy for helicopter pilot training. Thisday Newspaper,Thursday,June 12,2008.

Qualification and Experience:
Candidates should possess a minimum degree(2.2) from a recognised university with at least one year post NYSC experience. Candidate with or currently undergoing commercial pilot licence( CPL-A or H) course or, already in possession of an ICAO equivalent licence, woul be considered.
In addition, condidates should possess the SSCE or its equivalent with a min of 5 credits in one sitting, including English,maths and Physics.

The Person:
The candidate must be a Nigerian National and must possess the ffg,
1) Between 22-28yrs.
2) Fluency in, and have a proper understanding of english lang.

The canditate will be expected to demonstrate a keen interest and knowledge of aviation related subjects. The selection process will involve written examinations, problem solving, couputer-based aptitude test,medical and a series of interviews.

Method of application.
Interested candidates should send their written applications enclosing detailed copy of CV,photocopies of all credentials, NYSC discharge certificate, birth certificate and 2 passport photos. The final date for submission of application is 3 weeks from date of publication.

Details sent to
The General Manager
Human Resources
Bristow Helicopters(Nigeria)Limited,
Old Domestic Wing,M.M.Airport,P.O.Box 11,Ikeja,Lagos.

Only short-listed candidates from applications recieved not later than 3wks after this publicatiions will be acknowledge and subsequely invited for interview.

Previous applicants need not reapply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vacancy For Pilot Training by okikiosibodu(m): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
Helo, hope you are doing great? I have been checking on this particular thread for about 8months now, hoping it'll be updated. I am a flight enthusiast. I once met a pilot working with Bristow Helicopters sometimes last year and to him about my passion to be a pilot (one I have been nursing since I chld dusecrn between my left and right hand). I told him to notify me whenever there is a cadet openin and I kept on trying to get intouch with him. I was so pained when I got to hear about the opening late last year, a weel after the deadline.
Bottomline, please don't forget to update this thread when you get information about opening there, or other places that are relevant. Cheers. See you at the top

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At Reckitt Benkiser / Jobs In A Telecom Firm. / Su-kam Inverter Is D Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.