Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,862 members, 7,935,694 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 01:46 PM

Do Women Ever Care What Men Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Ever Care What Men Want? (833 Views)

Do Men Want Skinny Women? / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins? / Can Women Ever Be Satisfied? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Ever Care What Men Want? by SterlingTowers(m): 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
I have noticed that it is all about women when it comes to the issue of the heart. All you hear is what women want, they want a tall bla blah guy, they want him responsible when they can't even be civil when shove comes to a push, they want him rich, religious and in one breath they want a mumu and want him also to take charge when challenges come and when there is calm they want their docile sheep again. This has scared the shit out of responsible men and reason single ladies and men are in millions.

To the main question can anyone please articulate what a man wants in a woman to make her marriageable and sustain the marriage, I leave you with three feel free to populate the thread with yours and pontificate about it. Perhaps this can help bridge the gap between men and women

1. Men want respect
2.Men want them compassionate
3.Men don't like feminist.
Re: Do Women Ever Care What Men Want? by Andyblaze: 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
Guy abeg u get bb charger?
Re: Do Women Ever Care What Men Want? by SterlingTowers(m): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
Andyblaze: Guy abeg u get bb charger?

Oh yeah, but aint giving you.
Re: Do Women Ever Care What Men Want? by SterlingTowers(m): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
Men want them neat, polished, less opinionated, maternal, calm, fiery in passion, loyal and trustworthy and off course temperately religious with less shameful history.
Re: Do Women Ever Care What Men Want? by Enegod(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
I dunno about everyone else, but what I
really want? two bottles of Heineken right now...
is there something wrong with that?
Re: Do Women Ever Care What Men Want? by Lawfredsam(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
To the main question can any please articulate what a man wants in a woman to make her marriageable and sustain the marriage, I live you with three feel free to populate the thread with yours and pontificate about it. Perhaps this can help bridge the gap between men and women

1. Men want respect
2.Men want them compassionate
3.Men don't like feminist.[/quote]. 4. Men want trust
5.Men want fresh piss of shit 4rm a Rathore
Re: Do Women Ever Care What Men Want? by SterlingTowers(m): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
Enegod: I dunno about everyone else, but what I
really want? two bottles of Heineken right now...
is there something wrong with that?

If it will assist you in articulating your thought, then you don't need our leave to go have your poison.we will wait for your pinion forthwith.
Re: Do Women Ever Care What Men Want? by bobonkiti101(m): 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
END TIMEZTINS grin
Jst passing anyway......................
Re: Do Women Ever Care What Men Want? by bobonkiti101(m): 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
END TIME TINS grin
Jst passing anyway......................
Re: Do Women Ever Care What Men Want? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
Most men gets what they want,dissing what they need.Confued set of Homo sapiens I tell ya cheesy
Re: Do Women Ever Care What Men Want? by daisyella: 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
what's your question again? undecided
Re: Do Women Ever Care What Men Want? by SterlingTowers(m): 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
lynpetra: Most men gets what they want,dissing what they need.Confued set of Homo sapiens I tell ya cheesy

I tell you it peculiar to all featherless bipeds not just men, always confused on how to articulate what they want so when they see it they don't even realise that was what they have been searching for. Any way to earn a man respect you gotta to respect him first.
Re: Do Women Ever Care What Men Want? by tpia5: 11:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
if they didnt care then why does fake hair, fake butts, fake personality etc, have such a wide market?

not to mention plastic surgery.
Re: Do Women Ever Care What Men Want? by SterlingTowers(m): 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
[quote author=daisyella]what's your question again? undecided[/quote

You can play coy with the question but once women can ascertain what men really want and not what they want for men then there will be less whinning about all men are the same or men are wicked and all the tommyrot of men being the villians and at least,it will thoroughly unburdened me with having to dissolve marriage here and there.
Re: Do Women Ever Care What Men Want? by homesteady(m): 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
tpia@:
if they didnt care then why does fake hair, fake butts, fake personality etc, have such a wide market?

Yea that's true to some extent
Re: Do Women Ever Care What Men Want? by SterlingTowers(m): 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
tpia@:

For those that fake things appeal to they usually get duped with such fakeries, and when the fake stuff are spent the women will become repulsive to them, all the fake things are attached to the women,and they confuse with it and really do not address what men really want in them, every thing is not sex but sex is definitely something.
Re: Do Women Ever Care What Men Want? by SterlingTowers(m): 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
Men love homely girls, some want them sophisticated a fine product of a finishing school, men love women that can arouse them and their intellect. Men love women that are sensual yet decent.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Catch Your Husband/wife Shooting An Idecency Movie!!! / Things That Make Women Unapproachable / Pls Help,she Needs My Advice But Am Blank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.