Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,282 members, 7,974,274 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:36 PM

Have You Ever Died In Your Dream? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Have You Ever Died In Your Dream? (580 Views)

Mysterious Child Who Is Believed To Be A Reincarnated Queen Who Died In 1980 / How The Ooni Of Ife Died In London - Sahara Reporters / Do You Know Sarah Baartman? The Black Woman Who Died Because Of Her Sexy Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Died In Your Dream? by abbas2(m): 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
I have heard that dying in the dream is a possibility.We learn new things everyday.In light of this I wish to learn from who people might have had an experience concernig this and the likely meaning.
Re: Have You Ever Died In Your Dream? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
yeah.
Re: Have You Ever Died In Your Dream? by Enegod(m): 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
No, I always wake up right before I'm
about to die. Particularly in falling
dreams....
Re: Have You Ever Died In Your Dream? by UyiIredia(m): 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
Yes. But like Enegod, when I die in the dream I wake up and realize it was a dream. I don't usually open my eyes, I just have a heightened awareness that I'm dreaming and 'asleep' with my eyes closed, then I go on with my sleep.
Re: Have You Ever Died In Your Dream? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
LOL! Twice i remember i have had dat kind of dream n i always wake immediately! 1st: i was shot in d dream, wen i was about passing out i woke up!! 2nd: i was answering one call like dat, den i started feeling "faint" den i fell n immediately woke! Dat 2nd one happened last night sha!!!! grin

op! Hope i contributed well

(1) (Reply)

What Weird Traditions Does Your Place Still Practice? / Is Facebook Messages To Dead Loved One Good ? / Any Info On Kalabari People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.