Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,693 members, 7,882,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

What If Your Lover Slaps Your Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Lover Slaps Your Mother? (731 Views)

Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) / Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Lover Slaps Your Mother? by slysinzu(m): 6:01am On Sep 08, 2013
Marriage counselors always say that the key
problems in relationships, especially marriage,are money, sex, communication and in-laws. This is very true. When we talk about in-laws in marital problems, mothers- in-law top the chart for many reasons.
The truth is that not all mothers-in-law are
troublesome; in fact, most times, it is the
mindset of the couple that creates the problems. Most people expect their partners’ mothers to cause problems in their relationships and guess what?
You get what you expect! Imagine that your
partner is upset about something and there is a heated argument either between you and your partner in your mother’s presence, or between your partner and your mother in your presence, then suddenly, your partner gives your mother a hot slap!

Gbam!!! I can hear you say God forbid”! These things happen and such things have wrecked relationships. Except your partner is in the habit of slapping his own mother and other elders, and your mum just happens to be the next victim, this is a had one to swallow. Wise people know that if someone wants to have a good relationship with his/ her partner, he/she should be ready to love or at least be civil to the partner’s family and friends. It does not make sense to say you love someone and want to remain bonded to the person if you are not ready to have a healthy relationship with her family members, no matter how unpleasant
you think they may be.
Also, our culture, and even common sense,
demands a level of respect for elders, especially our own parents and parents of our partners. This is why I cannot comprehend any reason why a man should slap his partner’s mother, no matter the provocation. Unfortunately, the person who will be in the most awkward spot is the child of the woman who was slapped, especially if she is in a “till-deathdo- us-part
situation”. In my opinion, a woman can only
think about how to react in such a situation if
she is married to the man. If the man is not her
husband, then she should thank God for the
‘escape opportunity’ and flee!
A man that can slap your mother when he is just
one leg in, can kill her when he marries you!
Men usually exercise extra caution when they
are still trying to obtain the lifetime license, so
just know that whatever he dishes out during
dating and courtship is just a tip of the iceberg
– a tiny fraction of the whole package which will
be opened during marriage. Now, when it is
your husband that has slapped your dear mother
during a heated argument, you are definitely in hot soup because both of them will be looking straight at you to see whose side you take. Believe me, I cannot imagine any middle ground in this kind of situation.
In fact, I do not know how I would react.
However, silence seems to be some kind of ‘first
aid’. Just do not say anything. You can just cry and pray to God because only He can give you
the right answer. In fact, this is a good time to pray that such a situation never occurs because that kind of slap can be likened to a bullet in
your heart. So, what should you do if your
partner slaps your mother during a heated
argument? It is a really tough call!!
Re: What If Your Lover Slaps Your Mother? by Afam4eva(m): 6:02am On Sep 08, 2013
What if i kill my lover?
Re: What If Your Lover Slaps Your Mother? by slysinzu(m): 6:09am On Sep 08, 2013
Afam,4dat I'll gv u a thumbs up,bt d funniest part is dat u ar going 2 kirikiri.. grin
Re: What If Your Lover Slaps Your Mother? by Mynd44: 6:27am On Sep 08, 2013
What if he kills her and make it look like an accident?
Re: What If Your Lover Slaps Your Mother? by Adufaye(m): 7:15am On Sep 08, 2013
Afam4eva: What if i kill my lover?
u go serve govt fr 99.1 yrs grin
Re: What If Your Lover Slaps Your Mother? by ceosville(m): 7:27am On Sep 08, 2013
angry She's Dead!
Re: What If Your Lover Slaps Your Mother? by Ashabie(f): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2013
My partner slap my mum! That's the END. For him to do that shows am not save with him. Blood will always be thicker than water, you no! The luv I ave for him cnt supercide the luv I ave for my dear mother. If my mother did not train me well, he wnt cum for me. Maybe I said all this because I and my mum ave bin tru a lot, God forbid me such man. Accidentally if that happen, to me o, its an END to the relationship.
Re: What If Your Lover Slaps Your Mother? by ITbomb(m): 7:53am On Sep 08, 2013
Afam4eva: What if i kill my lover?
You will be ban
@OP, if it was a one time issue , she will kneel and beg for my mother's forgiveness before I even forgive her
If it is a habit , then she must go and find another place to display her talent
Re: What If Your Lover Slaps Your Mother? by UyiIredia(m): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2013
She can't.
Re: What If Your Lover Slaps Your Mother? by ksbusari(m): 8:23am On Sep 08, 2013
Lol. Its nt funny sha. Ki lo je yoo. For what reason? Well God forgives but i dont. I can only wave it bt i wont be happy with her. If my mum forgives bt if she does nt then she is goin to be in trouble.
Re: What If Your Lover Slaps Your Mother? by patrkq(m): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2013
Two words.. Tis over. Wat wud warrant her to slap my mum, even my dad wont dare such
Re: What If Your Lover Slaps Your Mother? by Boll2010: 9:21am On Sep 08, 2013
Ashabie: My partner slap my mum! That's the END. For him to do that shows am not save with him. Blood will always be thicker than water, you no! The luv I ave for him cnt supercide the luv I ave for my dear mother. If my mother did not train me well, he wnt cum for me. Maybe I said all this because I and my mum ave bin tru a lot, God forbid me such man. Accidentally if that happen, to me o, its an END to the relationship.
I guess u one well trained lady......nice one
Re: What If Your Lover Slaps Your Mother? by enohorglo(f): 9:47am On Sep 08, 2013
if we r still dating, dat is d end of d relationship after my siblings have given him d beating of his life. If we are married, then na do me i do u.

(1) (Reply)

Power Of Woman / What Is The Age Difference Between Your Mum And Her First Child. / Why Do Men Change After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.