Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,047 members, 7,916,040 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:19 PM

Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata (23799 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / Ex-N'Delta militants Donate N52.7m To Flood Victims / Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 09, 2013
GenWOJUOLA: This guys just dey threaten everybody becos of oil, every body just dey give ultimatum, boko haram, militants, opc, NANS, MASSOB, John bull okereke... me sef i give Jonathan a 6year ultimatum to leave Aso Rock or whatever follows will be bloody... But i love the part where they called on Amaechi to go and face what he was elected to do nd stop d janglover.. Btw, e don taa wey i hear from Wike and his jesus on earth!

u be bastard yoruba son,,alabosi,,wetin concern u with uncompetent president,,mtchewww,6years ko,66 year ni,,idiot

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by cKaiser: 5:34am On Sep 09, 2013
Pvt_Parts: bastard.

it is u yorubas and almajiris that want division and by God come 2015 Niger-Delta will leave Nigeria

Why wait till 2015 why not today? Please leave Nigeria today if dem born una well

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 09, 2013
ZUBY77:

Your blood can boil from ACN to APC, Jonathan is our C-I-C until 2019..

I dont really care about politics, i live my own life but going back to your posts of 2011 till date, you never saw anything good about Jonathan.

Even now that your railways are working again.
Even now that more international airports are being remodelled and recommissioned.

What did your OBJ achieve?

Get a life sycohant. Your relevance ends here on nairaland politics section.

Try sports section and see if you can differentiate between Rangers and Pillars.

u dey craze and u be bloody full,the dull president go rule your state alone if nah curse,,let seperate so that jona go rule igboland not naija anymore,,mumu

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by size38: 5:43am On Sep 09, 2013
Also hearing that EX- And current Terrorist from the North have warned Niger Delta militants to stare clear of what is happening in PDP. That they cannot declare any Nigerian Non persona grata in his/ her own country. Let politicians settle their problems politically.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by bolayei: 5:58am On Sep 09, 2013
waow to your post...very impressed indeed. It was non southerners like you that the English left nigeria with to rule unbiased. Just like you i am an ijaw man and i don't think ijaws are fit to rule even GEJ or any Nigerian that has ever ruled. My reasons are vast but i i will only give one, which of these leaders have done anything for their local government?
adebayosun02:

Please be mature with yoUr post. Though am not from the SS, but I think it is high time we let the Northerners knows that ruling the country is not their birthright neither by force. They are all wicked and does not have the interest of this country @heart. Just do this mental exercise: how do u think the Northerns will be treating Nigerians (SS ) if it happens that the black gold is in their region

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Siraleeyu(m): 5:59am On Sep 09, 2013
newton eni: You be stack illiterate you dey feel me soooo useless ABOKI when dis country break you go begin sell Gworo sorry because by then we go decide to buy from south sudan
let's c hu will laugh last.......son of palm wine tapper
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 09, 2013
Arysexy:

U r a bastard! Wetin bring igbo for dis mata? God punish ur wretched yoruba life. Low life coward!

stupid tribe,we go pursue igbo out of yorubaland expecially lagos and our new atlantic city,,u bloody thieves,scam,fraudulent and chimpazee generation tribe

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by kabba7(m): 6:09am On Sep 09, 2013
Christ so this militants are this stupid saw a puffedup boffun by a funny sounding name DOKUBO yesterday on channels television threathening his fathers ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ mothers in the SS of mayhem if dumbo Jona is not allowed to continue his looting agenda till 2019 . Are they not ashame of thart man's score card A very succesful failure scoring F9 in all subjects . For your info if anything whatsoever happen to ATIKU all of you will not even be in position to regret because U̶̲̥̅̊ all would be mourning ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ talking of seven days that's too long 1 day is better, Idiots so U̶̲̥̅̊ did your criminals meeting in Yenogoa but address media in Portharcourt. I guess ur grand patron Edwin Clark must have direct proceedings. Your cursed oil YEYE DIRAN Bastards run into hell fire

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by CaptainCodes(m): 6:12am On Sep 09, 2013
Akpa ife: Oga GEJ till 2019

Ode ni e.#gbam#
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by genali(m): 6:13am On Sep 09, 2013
y-fo:
these guys are a bunch of jokers...they say amaechi abandoned governance for politics...wtf is wike doing about the current ASUU strike that is under his jurisdiction!...

talk about selective justice... angry
If not because of these stupid SS people Nigeria could have pass s/Africa but they are doing anything possible to make sure nigeria do not progress. ex militia get mouth to talk
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by CaptainCodes(m): 6:18am On Sep 09, 2013
ZUBY77:

Your blood can boil from ACN to APC, Jonathan is our C-I-C until 2019..

I dont really care about politics, i live my own life but going back to your posts of 2011 till date, you never saw anything good about Jonathan.

Even now that your railways are working again.
Even now that more international airports are being remodelled and recommissioned.

What did your OBJ achieve?

Get a life sycohant. Your relevance ends here on nairaland politics section.

Try sports section and see if you can differentiate between Rangers and Pillars.

What is this one saying? Adult like you. Please think before you write. Mediocrity minds.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Deyo2013(f): 6:22am On Sep 09, 2013
ilugunboy: As usual...these guys will come up with their tribal threats and further complicate the matter for GEJ...

Well..we are counting the 7 days..

When is the 7 days starting? Was it yesterday Sunday or we should start counting from today Monday? Abi we for put it to one month counting? The 7 days I think is too short oooo.......lol
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by CaptainCodes(m): 6:22am On Sep 09, 2013
engrsyer: pikin wey say mama no go sleep, dat pikin too no go sleep. Nigeria may stop existing as a nations if GEJ fails to come back comes 2015. Amaechi should be careful from those Illiterate northerners and concentrate on his electoral mandates he made in 2011 or should declare himself as an enemy of SS because we dey vex oo!

Please and please, think before you write. Understand? It saves a lot of time and energy. Please.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by CaptainCodes(m): 6:26am On Sep 09, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

bastard.

it is u yorubas and almajiris that want division and by God come 2015 Niger-Delta will leave Nigeria

Yes, leave. Just bl**p off. And keep your oil. The oil, you would still be cheated on within youselves. So, leave and see if others won't survive without it.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by CaptainCodes(m): 6:33am On Sep 09, 2013
genali:
If not because of these stupid SS people Nigeria could have pass s/Africa but they are doing anything possible to make sure nigeria do not progress. ex militia get mouth to talk

I wonder o, my brother. I wonder. No be for say na naija we dey, any reasonable country would have lock these guys up in a dungeon, batter them to never see light again.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by gbagyiza: 6:33am On Sep 09, 2013
mascot87: Our oil, our oil, nonsense.Na una put the oil there? angry
i tire my broder with dis nonsense.d oil will soon finish..yeye people.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by mascot87(m): 6:35am On Sep 09, 2013
mascot87: our oil,our oil, nonsense.Na una put the oil there? angry

SUBMARINE: [color=#006600] Make ur people go ask God for their own.

Na ur people ask God before him put am for there?angry You better take your time angry
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by idu1(m): 6:54am On Sep 09, 2013
[quote
author=Billyonaire]

At moments like this, Niger Delta is united. Atiku's investment is
actually our oil money and we will claim it or burn it down.

We need that apology in English, not in Awusa.[/quote] siddon dere dey for apollo abi na apology!
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:57am On Sep 09, 2013
Saklekplus:

u dey craze and u be bloody full,the dull president go rule your state alone if nah curse,,let seperate so that jona go rule igboland not naija anymore,,mumu
This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by mascot87(m): 7:00am On Sep 09, 2013
newton eni: Mumu na our fault say Baba GOD put you and your miserable Generation for that dry desert? since dem see oil for SS for naija we dey feed the whole naija. ABI we neva try for UNA Abegy even papa wey feed him pikin for a long time dey tire, Abeg make una free we.... Bambiala Nonsense !!!!!!!!
Guy na u mumu pass o cheesy lolz.Point of correction clown,I am from SW Nigeria, the best and most peaceful region in the country tongue Then you talk about by generation,well u don't know me nor do you know my family so you are absolutely wrong for calling us miserable cos if you do, you would rather pray to God and wish your family and generation live the kind of life we live grin. Since oil don dey SS, sadness,hatred,dislike,selfishness,thirst for blood etc has replaced the joy and happiness you once enjoyed which is as a result of greed, me myself and I syndrome.And finally,other region NE, NW,NC,SE and SW can survive even better than SS without oil money, get that into your castrated head angry Finally before I go, I don't want to forget to tell you that you are a Goatgrin

2 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Gbawes: 7:00am On Sep 09, 2013
Nigeria has a choice, either you allow us to rule you with our oil or we leave rith our oil. We've been feeding you people for decades.
If you don't wabt an ND man as ruler you lose the right to come for our oil. Its simple really.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:01am On Sep 09, 2013
Saklekplus:

stupid tribe,we go pursue igbo out of yorubaland expecially lagos and our new atlantic city,,u bloody thieves,scam,fraudulent and chimpazee generation tribe
No wonder you are still writing WAEC at 39

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by blaqoracle: 7:04am On Sep 09, 2013
berem: Arewa Consultative Forum, what say ye on this matter? You can't fold your arms and watch your kinsman declared a persona non grata in the SS which is also part of Nigeria. grin
silence is the best answer given to a ....
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:06am On Sep 09, 2013
mascot87:
Guy na u mumu pass o cheesy lolz.Point of correction clown,I am from SW Nigeria, the best and most peaceful region in the country tongue Then you talk about by generation,well u don't know me nor do you know my family so you are absolutely wrong for calling us miserable cos if you do, you would rather pray to God and wish your family and generation live the kind of life we live grin. Since oil don dey SS, sadness,hatred,dislike,selfishness,thirst for blood etc has replaced the joy and happiness you once enjoyed which is as a result of greed, me myself and I syndrome.And finally,other region NE, NW,NC,SE and SW can survive even better than SS without oil money, get that into your castrated head angry Finally before I go, I don't want to forget to tell you that you are a Goatcheesy

Bros, a fool at 26 is a fool forever. Go figure...
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by mufasapapasanta(m): 7:10am On Sep 09, 2013
Billyonaire:

At moments like this, Niger Delta is united. Atiku's investment is actually our oil money and we will claim it or burn it down.

We need that apology in English, not in Awusa.
grin grin kiss
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by MacBuoro(m): 7:10am On Sep 09, 2013
Calsito: I tire ooo militants sef dey give warning. Atiku you see your life. But wait o who ought to be declared persona non granta Atiku or the militants. This kind of thing only happen in Nigeria. Atiku na u I blame sha why u no maintain your local champion.

LMAO, their forefathers did, by burying their palm kernel for future growth investment which is the oil now*iwish*.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 09, 2013
GEJ is a good guy but people like clarke, Asari,Gulak,okupe,abati etc are the people causing wahala for this man. Who is asari?he should keep quite and stop causing bad blood 4 gej
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by ShineIt: 7:12am On Sep 09, 2013
He who pays the piper dictates the tune. He can't use our oil money to fight against our interest.

Most of the posturing here by the Yorubas is mere grandstanding. You need us more than we need you.

1 Like

Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by sanandreas(m): 7:14am On Sep 09, 2013
Atiku stay away from politics or u might end up loosing all u have gathered. Dnt play with these boyz. They know where ur investment are. If they are ready to cripple you they can.
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by BabaO2: 7:14am On Sep 09, 2013
Nigeria was born in 1914
Oil was discovered in 1956 in commercial quantity for the first time..., some of the illiterates wagging "our oil", "our region"... were even born before 1956, and have quickly forgotten that they benefited/educated immensely from groundnut/cocoa money of earlier mainstay of Nigeria economy . This is a mere sign of greed, crude, lack of civilization, ..........
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by mascot87(m): 7:17am On Sep 09, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Bros, a fool at 26 is a fool forever. Go figure...
I use to think you are reasonable and intelligent but I now know you are a first class foooooool grin Get out of here before I spit on you,I am not supposed to be trading words with your type
Re: Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata by eightsin(m): 7:19am On Sep 09, 2013
These cowards again... Owkay...7days it is n 7days we'll wait patiently.

I'm nt in support of Atiku nor des militants.
1Nigeria. This marriage must work oo. Loq

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plateau Attack: Fayose Speaks On Death Of Residents, Attacks Buhari / Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu / Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.