Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,350 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:26 PM

Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? (6968 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Danhumprey: 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
Probably,you are in a meeting,in the church,among a gathering,in a social event,at a shopping mall,bank,on the road,et al. How would you feel if a strange guy,or not too strange guy,a familiar guy or not too familiar guy,keep staring at you,occasionally sneaking some peeks at you from time? How do you feel at such times?
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by baggy4luv(m): 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
May b u resemble wasiu

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
I keep our eyes locked and stare at him too...sooo hard till he backs down...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
Come on, you don't expect a girl to be comfortable wherever she is if a guy stares at her like she were a potential target for elimination!!! undecided
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
Baybe: I keep our eyes locked
I don't understand this part
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by ceosville(m): 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
Baybe: I keep our eyes locked and stare at him too...sooo hard till he backs down...
grin then Pray not to see me in the Night, U go fear fear!

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by funkyjms: 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
ceosville: grin then Pray not to see me in the Night, U go fear fear!

You be owl now...grin
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Ashabie(f): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
Very uncomfortable, and end up leaving with shaking legs.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Austeenxx: 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
Stare back!

Wait, I'm not even a lady.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
funkyjms:

You be owl now...grin
Na BAT
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by musaajebor(m): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
I don't know y our naija gehs lyk formin shy shy.wen we all know what dey r capable of ontop matteras..buh seriously 9ha gehs can form.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by UyiIredia(m): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sometimes it's coincidental. Sometimes it's intentional, you want to peek at the lady that attracts you. But it so happens I usually don't stare at ladies and when I do, I code it.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by mumumugu(m): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
Girls love it..it makes them feel like they are the only girl in the world

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
maxwello.yg:

I don't understand this part
Dunno how to explain it to you...No vex
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
mumumugu: Girls love it..it makes them feel like they are the only girl in the world
Really?

Are you a girl?
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
ceosville: grin then Pray not to see me in the Night, U go fear fear!
grin
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Boll2010: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ashabie: Very uncomfortable, and end up leaving with shaking legs.
wat abt open legs grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by SpicyMimi(f): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2013
I frown like this angry angry angry and I be like '
Ehnhen..kilode? U never see fine girl before...then I hiss and frown again! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Popowaa: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
I will stare back at you till u feel uncomfortable and trust me i'm good at giving uncomfortable stares.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by johnstar(m): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
Popowaa: I will stare back at you till u feel uncomfortable and trust me i'm good at giving uncomfortable stares.
y nw, u gals make tinz hard 4 guyz, wt if d guy is admiring u me dat am even shy sad sad
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Enegod(m): 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
mumumugu: Girls love it..it makes them feel like they are the only girl in the world
you're right....they love it
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
Baybe: I keep our eyes locked and stare at him too...sooo hard till he backs down...
haha,u can't try dat with me.If i look at u,u will 4get urself.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Popowaa: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
If u are admiring look small then remove ur eyes,then u repeat this routine but staring like a lunatic is not cool
johnstar: y nw, u gals make tinz hard 4 guyz, wt if d guy is admiring u me dat am even shy sad sad
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
Emmadani: haha,u can't try dat with me.If i look at u,u will 4get urself.
I doubt that grin
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Tapout(m): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
[quote author=Baybe]I keep our eyes locked and stare at him too...sooo hard till he backs down...[/quot
Lol...u dnt knw if dats wat he wants...no be only touch n follow dey o...I've heard of look n follow

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
A guy staring at a girl is just smal a case.But let a gal stare at d guy,sumtimez i look confused and ashamed(no b play).E get how gal go look you,you 4get ur name.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by cordss(m): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
I love looking and believe me it has fetched me lots of ladies...*first rule*...make her notice u re looking...(Now dnt mope, jus be looking frm time to time)....

Ladies love being admired

I give em wat they wanting

Now if u re still dulling, u re on a long thing

Start looking today grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
Baybe: I doubt that grin
hmm.Ok
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by IAMBREEZY: 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
Emmadani: haha,u can't try dat with me.If i look at u,u will 4get urself.
then u be witch now abi
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
cordss: I love looking and believe me it has fetched me lots of ladies...*first rule*...make her notice u re looking...(Now dnt mope, jus be looking frm time to time)....

Ladies love being admired

I give em wat they wanting

Now if u re still dulling, u re on a long thing

Start looking today grin

That's the drill. cool Not moping like a slowpoke
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by MostSoughtAfte(f): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
Used to b shy wheneva a guy looks @ me wen i was young. Bt, nau i ignore dem cos i'm jst soooo use to it.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo / She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening / Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.