Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (71708 Views)

UNICAL Students Stage A Peaceful Protest (Photos) / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by AlfieJ5(m): 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2017
Vivly:
Welcome to the acclaimed 'toughest' department in unical
That I kept hearing all through my years in Unical, is it really the toughest??
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by jdula: 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
For all Unical Aspirant who couldn't meet the cut off mark for admission.
This might be beneficial to you.
Both science and art student inclined.
Click the link to join whatsapp group for more info.

https://m./186707261352153?view=permalink&id=1602334936456038

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by hydee123(m): 2:47am On Nov 03, 2017
How To Check Admission Status in JAMB CAPS portal and ACCEPT or REJECT
http://www.universityadmissionconsult.com/2017/11/how-to-check-admission-status-in-jamb.html?m=1
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by ZiziE1(f): 4:30am On Jan 03, 2018
Unical seems to be the only school that has not released her admission list. This is also one of the schools where the group is very dry. It's like people don't go to the school. Please whatever info is out there kindly let other aspirants know. Thanks.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by emmanugo: 6:26am On Jan 03, 2018
ZiziE1:
Unical seems to be the only school that has not released her admission list. This is also one of the schools where the group is very dry. It's like people don't go to the school. Please whatever info is out there kindly let other aspirants know. Thanks.
new students are started registration next week..
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by emmanugo: 6:28am On Jan 03, 2018
emmanugo:
new students are started registration next week..

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by ZiziE1(f): 7:23am On Jan 03, 2018
[quote author=emmanugo post=63844232][/quote]

Thanks for the info. So that means the admission lists has been released. We didn't get any information on that. How do we access it? Do we have to go to the school?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by emmanugo: 7:47am On Jan 03, 2018
ZiziE1:

Thanks for the info. So that means the admission lists has been released. We didn't get any information on that. How do we access it? Do we have to go to the school?
well I think dey must av uploaded d admission status on both jamb n unical website.. but am sure u can check it in der respective dept
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by ZiziE1(f): 8:54am On Jan 03, 2018
emmanugo:
well I think dey must av uploaded d admission status on both jamb n unical website.. but am sure u can check it in der respective dept

Thanks alot for your prompt response. What about DE candidates? Last time I contacted the University Help line before the strike I was informed that the DE list had not been uploaded and that the list had to be accessed at the respective departments. Is the strike not going to affect the screening process on Monday? As some people haven't even been able to verify their status.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by emmanugo: 9:08am On Jan 03, 2018
ZiziE1:

Thanks alot for your prompt response. What about DE candidates? Last time I contacted the University Help line before the strike I was informed that the DE list had not been uploaded and that the list had to be accessed at the respective departments. Is the strike not going to affect the screening process on Monday? As some people haven't even been able to verify their status.
well I don't know of any strike except for d nasu strike which was bfor d xmas break and unical was already on holidays bfor den..so I think evry thing is resuming normally last I checked..what course are u going? I will advice u to go to d dept if u r close to d sch...
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by ZiziE1(f): 9:20am On Jan 03, 2018
emmanugo:
well I don't know of any strike except for d nasu strike which was bfor d xmas break and unical was already on holidays bfor den..so I think evry thing is resuming normally last I checked..what course are u going? I will advice u to go to d dept if u r close to d sch...

Ok Thanks. Medicine. I'm far from the school.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by emmanugo: 9:36am On Jan 03, 2018
ZiziE1:

Ok Thanks. Medicine. I'm far from the school.
hmmm..seriously? PM me...I might be of help
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by taiocol: 9:59am On Jan 03, 2018
Will tell you when I get to school by Monday
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by ZiziE1(f): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2018
emmanugo:
hmmm..seriously? PM me...I might be of help
I sent you an email. I don't really know how to send PM's here
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by emmanugo: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2018
ZiziE1:

I sent you an email. I don't really know how to send PM's here
WhatsApp me
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by ZiziE1(f): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
taiocol:
Will tell you when I get to school by Monday

Ok Thanks
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by taiocol: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
ZiziE1:

Ok Thanks
You can message me on WhatsApp. My number is on my signature
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by taiocol: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
ZiziE1:

Ok Thanks
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Kingeket: 4:26am On Jan 05, 2018
so school resumes today , me patiently waiting to hear screening experience from others before traveling to Calabar
but seriously unical admission isn't easy , dull list , the barely update students with info , never have I seen unical start a new session for freshers in September or October like other schools say uniuyo or uniben or unilorin ,
waiting for unical's admission list , I swear has made me learn what patience really is
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by ZiziE1(f): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2018
taiocol:

Ok. Thanks
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by LaiveNg: 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
Please I also need updates regarding the admission list and students registration. Kindly post latest info here for the benefit of everyone... The school's website was last udated in September 2017, yet there are rumors of registration coming up next week.....
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by ikioukekeme: 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
ZiziE1:

Ok. Thanks

Good day all, pls I really want to make an enquiry about unical inter university transfer. I'm a student of Niger Delta University Bayelsa state, studying MEDICINE and I want to transfer to unical to complete my program and what is d amount for the transfer thanks. Here is my number if necessary 08145353020. Please I need urgent response.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by ZiziE1(f): 7:10am On Jan 07, 2018
ikioukekeme:

Good day all, pls I really want to make an enquiry about unical inter university transfer. I'm a student of Niger Delta University Bayelsa state, studying MEDICINE and I want to transfer to unical to complete my program and what is d amount for the transfer thanks. Here is my number if necessary 08145353020. Please I need urgent response.

I don't really know anything about transfer students. If I have any info I'll let you know.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by ZiziE1(f): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx

So how true is this. That the admission list is out. Heard someone say they haven't been able to access it.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by LaiveNg: 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
ZiziE1:
http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx

So how true is this. That the admission list is out. Heard someone say they haven't been able to access it.
They probably want those who are yet to accept their admissions on JAMB's CAPS platform to do so befor they can publish a comprehensive merit list at once.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Femillionz(m): 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
2018/2019 SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS

For these open scholarships this January, some are fully sponsored, while some are not.

Try as much as possible to apply for more than 3.

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/2018-2019-scholarsh/

Goodluck

2018/2019 SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/2018-2019-scholarsh/
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by ZiziE1(f): 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
This group is calm again. What's happening everyone. How's the admission lists going?...
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by taiocol: 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nothing new yet
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by ZiziE1(f): 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
taiocol:
Nothing new yet

Hmmm ok. No one even said anything about been admitted. What's up with the second batch admission list? I read that Jamb has 25th as the deadline for 2017 admission..
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by taiocol: 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
ZiziE1:

Hmmm ok. No one even said anything about been admitted. What's up with the second batch admission list? I read that Jamb has 25th as the deadline for 2017 admission..

Was at medical College today and all office was shut down cause of the Nasu strike
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by ZiziE1(f): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
taiocol:

Was at medical College today and all office was shut down cause of the Nasu strike

Oh ok. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education / Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.