Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,738 members, 7,905,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

Moslems 102 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Moslems 102 (621 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moslems 102 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
The Quran fell from the sky
How laughable, the thought alone makes me rolling on the floor . Do they really think that ?

I mean how exactly did it happen erm , first the pseudo revelation to momo(u know what) ,then the mystic Quran that fell from the sky, so I ask myself...mehn was Mohamed wandering in the desert when he suddenly stumbled on the Quran?

Let go further, in what language was the Quran? Arabic? How funny so God wrote a book in Arabic then threw it in the desert? Ah ah this people.
My brothers use your brains na ? Which kind of book fall from the sky ? U people should stop believing in fairy tales ..let me conclude quickly, Moslems said Mohamed was an illiterate so how did he manage to read the quran or to even know it was an important/religious book? Ah ah lies upon lies .eh eh
Re: Moslems 102 by eziza: 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
All religions are based off fictitious stories created by men. But you have to give it to the muslims for being able to spread their fictitious story mostly thru the sword. Believe or die, nigga!
Re: Moslems 102 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
eziza: All religions are based off fictitious stories created by men. But you have to give it to the muslims for being able to spread their fictitious story mostly throw the sword. Believe or die, nigga!
I own several swords too...what's your own religion?
Re: Moslems 102 by WHees(m): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
FOOL&PROUD:
The Quran fell from the sky
How laughable, the thought alone makes me rolling on the floor . Do they really think that ?

Am a Muslim but av never heard of that b4, strange innit? What if i say someone is just high on crack and thinks the internet gave him the green-light to goof? Even if it were to be a mockery[as you thought] i think it has to come from someone who is medically-fitted and not some ridiculous floor-rolling loony.
Re: Moslems 102 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
WHξξ∟s:

Am a Muslim but av never heard of that b4, strange innit? What if i say someone is just high on crack and thinks the internet gave him the green-light to goof? Even if it were to be a mockery[as you thought] i think it has to come from someone who is medically-fitted andnot some ridiculous floor-rolinoony.
u are probably one of those illiterates Moslems, who don't even know and understand what they read(Arabic) u only recite the Surats and can barely write your own names in Arabic(God language indeed) @
Re: Moslems 102 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
So spare your tequiya/taqqiya ....and get yourself a Quran in a language you can understand or learn Arabic
Re: Moslems 102 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
So kindly tell me who wrote the Quran? Will b waiting
Re: Moslems 102 by WHees(m): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
FOOL&PROUD:
u are probably one of those illiterates Moslems, who don't even know and understand what they read(Arabic) u only recite the Surats and can barely write your own names in Arabic(God language indeed) @

I thought right, you are in a frenzy and you are not true to facts, the Muslims cant be blamed for your misery cos they do not raise you to your current situation so please redirect your resentment[insensitivity] to your progenitors. It was never my fault, you cant make peace with the folks around you if you continue to be mad at yaself, didnt your therapist make you understand that?
Re: Moslems 102 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
Dude spare the BS , stop deviating and derailing.or better admit your ignorance, u illiterate dumb azz the fact you've never heard of something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.like I said keep reciting your Surat , bending over and shaking your azz in the air while facing the land(mecca) of your Arab masters.

1 Like

Re: Moslems 102 by WHees(m): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
FOOL&PROUD:
Dude spare the BS , stop deviating and derailing.or better admit your ignorance, u illiterate dumb azz the fact you've never heard of something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.like I said keep reciting your Surat , bending over and shaking your azz in the air while facing the land(mecca) of your Arab masters.

This is serious, it is much worst than i thought, if your parents are wise they shall consider firing your therapist cos he's done a pretty bad job. The more you post the more you disgrace your self.
Re: Moslems 102 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
WHξξ∟s:

This is serious, it is much worst than i thought, if your parents are wise they shall consider firing your therapist cos he's done a pretty bad job. The more you post the more you disgrace your self.
is that all my lil Arab slave? Who wrote the Quran? Biko answer na ? U guys don't even have a clergy..why am I even wasting my time u r an illiterate in the religion that u blindly follow. Abeg bring me someone else..this one is only throwing punches in the air

(1) (Reply)

Do You Feel Reluctant To Cross The Road In Front Of A 'learner'? / What Women Do – Tales Of Ibadan Amazons / What Your View On This -A MUST READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.