Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,648 members, 7,889,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:09 PM

Kenya Offers Oil Blocs To Nigerian Investors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Offers Oil Blocs To Nigerian Investors (8871 Views)

APC Leaders And Blocs In Fierce Battle Over Buhari's Ministerial List / The Real Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Southerners & Niger Delta Top . / How North Cornered 80% Nigeria's Oil Blocs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Offers Oil Blocs To Nigerian Investors by Zsupuk(f): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
Good Girl: Complex? Naaaaaaaaa..........That's for dummies. cheesy
Actually the "we are better than the rest" attitude appears like the complex to me. Any "better" thing does not need to perpetually emphasize it.
When that Somali boy comes to this forum to spew crap about how better-looking his people are than the "Negroes", that is a complex.
In a way, some of you sound like him, picture it?

To make matters worse, the ones who make the loudest noise are the ones who have never left that village in Aba. They've only been to Lagos once or twice for a doctor's appointment or to visit their "rich" uncle. The boy has never travelled outside of his country. Not even by train to Benin or Cameroon, but can sit at a cyber cafe in the nearest urban centre to his village and claim that other countries are trashy. Do you get me? The exposed Nigerians DO NOT talk like that. It's usually the unschooled ones. The ones who still think wearing a worn-out T-shirt tagged "Rambo" is the shi-t. He sits at the market centre playing chess and pool with his peers while discussing women's anatomy and tribal politics and somewhere in-between their conversations diss a certain lady for being single at 28. He's clueless on current affairs, geography, history and international social affairs, but will be quick to tell you how "backward" Kenya/Zim/Ghana is. He's the village champion that has been taught in English all his life but can hardly express himself in that same language. He has no social skills, no interpersonal skills, no courtesy, no diplomatic and public relations skills. He behaves and talks like an animal and expects you to respect him when he has no respect for himself. He's a neanderthal that makes the Flintstones look modern, yet he'll be shouting loudest about how "uncivilized" other African countries are.

AjanleKoko, the guy I have just described above is the one with the complex. grin
Wow goodgirl, i want to quote all you have said you are so eloquent and you speak the facts straight and to the point. The unfortunate thing here in nairaland many are ignorant, like playing the guiter to a goat but at the same time there are shaaarp guys here but very few. My hats off to you for speaking the truth,no need to try to make those who choose to remain ignorant know wats up in other African countries, let them stew in their filth and think everyone is as useless as them. Story of the crabs in the bucket which dont need a lid, if one crab tries to escape his/her counterparts grab it back. These people are soooo bitter to hear another African country is trying to getitself out of poverty and strengthen its economy but instead of encouraging them they try to pull them back hence the invisible competition. So good girl my hats off to you.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Offers Oil Blocs To Nigerian Investors by Zsupuk(f): 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
jp philips:

Gas is the future
We got gas.
Re: Kenya Offers Oil Blocs To Nigerian Investors by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 11, 2013
AjanleKoko:
Hahahaha, calm yourself.
You seem to know a lot about Naija for a non-Nigerian sha. Or is that all from this forum? grin undecided

There's no society in SSA where you will not find such characters. I just had to relate to the same type I see back here ---> Big noise makers with nothing to show for it.
Re: Kenya Offers Oil Blocs To Nigerian Investors by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 11, 2013
Zsupuk: Wow goodgirl, i want to quote all you have said you are so eloquent and you speak the facts straight and to the point. The unfortunate thing here in nairaland many are ignorant, like playing the guiter to a goat but at the same time there are shaaarp guys here but very few. My hats off to you for speaking the truth,no need to try to make those who choose to remain ignorant know wats up in other African countries, let them stew in their filth and think everyone is as useless as them. Story of the crabs in the bucket which dont need a lid, if one crab tries to escape his/her counterparts grab it back. These people are soooo bitter to hear another African country is trying to getitself out of poverty and strengthen its economy but instead of encouraging them they try to pull them back hence the invisible competition. So good girl my hats off to you.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Kenya Offers Oil Blocs To Nigerian Investors by ifechez: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
Good Girl: Complex? Naaaaaaaaa..........That's for dummies. cheesy
Actually the "we are better than the rest" attitude appears like the complex to me. Any "better" thing does not need to perpetually emphasize it.
When that Somali boy comes to this forum to spew crap about how better-looking his people are than the "Negroes", that is a complex.
In a way, some of you sound like him, picture it?

To make matters worse, the ones who make the loudest noise are the ones who have never left that village in Aba. They've only been to Lagos once or twice for a doctor's appointment or to visit their "rich" uncle. The boy has never travelled outside of his country. Not even by train to Benin or Cameroon, but can sit at a cyber cafe in the nearest urban centre to his village and claim that other countries are trashy. Do you get me? The exposed Nigerians DO NOT talk like that. It's usually the unschooled ones. The ones who still think wearing a worn-out T-shirt tagged "Rambo" is the shi-t. He sits at the market centre playing chess and pool with his peers while discussing women's anatomy and tribal politics and somewhere in-between their conversations diss a certain lady for being single at 28. He's clueless on current affairs, geography, history and international social affairs, but will be quick to tell you how "backward" Kenya/Zim/Ghana is. He's the village champion that has been taught in English all his life but can hardly express himself in that same language. He has no social skills, no interpersonal skills, no courtesy, no diplomatic and public relations skills. He behaves and talks like an animal and expects you to respect him when he has no respect for himself. He's a neanderthal that makes the Flintstones look modern, yet he'll be shouting loudest about how "uncivilized" other African countries are.

AjanleKoko, the guy I have just described above is the one with the complex. grin

I wonder what this topic has to do with insulting Igbos and calling Aba a village. Are u dense or wot? Apart from ur capital, is there anywhere in Kenya that can match Aba industry? Have u been to Aba before? Why insult ur father unprovoked? Are u mad or wot- u old hag.
Re: Kenya Offers Oil Blocs To Nigerian Investors by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
ifechez:
I wonder what this topic has to do with insulting Igbos and calling Aba a village. Are u dense or wot? Apart from ur capital, is there anywhere in Kenya that can match Aba industry? Have u been to Aba before? Why insult ur father unprovoked? Are u mad or wot- u old hag.

Quit getting so sensitive. Aba is just an example I used. It was not meant to insult Igbos or any other community that resides there. It could have been Warri or Ogun or any other area in Sub-Saharan Africa....etc. My emphasis was not on the place, rather it was on the character of an unschooled, unexposed villager.
By the way "old hag" is a very tired line. I understand it is meant to be a degrading term for unmarried women in Nigeria but where I come from, it sounds very comical. grin
Good day.
Re: Kenya Offers Oil Blocs To Nigerian Investors by ifechez: 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
Good Girl:

Quit getting so sensitive. Aba is just an example I used. It was not meant to insult Igbos or any other community that resides there. It could have been Warri or Ogun or any other area in Sub-Saharan Africa....etc. My emphasis was not on the place, rather it was on the character of an unschooled, unexposed villager.
By the way "old hag" is a very tired line. I understand it is meant to be a degrading term for unmarried women in Nigeria but where I come from, it sounds very comical. grin
Good day.

I guess u didn't see the poster who quoted u and was referring to Igbos about ur post. Why use Igbos and call Aba village? U even drove ur blank point home using a market scenario when its widely known that Igbos a mostly merchants. Bewarned
Re: Kenya Offers Oil Blocs To Nigerian Investors by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 12, 2013
ifechez:
I guess u didn't see the poster who quoted u and was referring to Igbos about ur post. Why use Igbos and call Aba village? U even drove ur blank point home using a market scenario when its widely known that Igbos a mostly merchants. Bewarned
Where did I mention Igbos?
Boy, please do not drag me into your petty tribal wars, okay. I have mentioned to you that IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANYWHERE in SSA. Aba was just an example, hence my quote........
Good Girl: There's no society in SSA where you will not find such characters. I just had to relate to the same type I see back here ---> Big noise makers with nothing to show for it.
Is that not me saying that I see such characters where I come from? If you can't understand the intention of my post, please get out of my e-way. You are deliberately choosing to see it as a war against an ethnic group, yet it is not the case. I have nothing against Igbos, in fact, I have several Igbo friends.
You are just too sensitive man. Too sensitive. Loosen up man.
ifechez:
Bewarned
Now this is comical. grin
Re: Kenya Offers Oil Blocs To Nigerian Investors by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
First of all.Whoever who came up with this story is an inherent liar and a fabricator of falsehood most likely a Nigerian who wants Nigerians to 'invest' in Kenyan oil blocks then disappear with the cash.
I say this as a Member of the Petroleum Institute of East Africa.THERE ARE NO OIL BLOCKS IN KENYA THAT WERE OFFERED TO NIGERIA!!!!
All our 47 oil blocks are already occupied.
And why would we offer any oil block to Nigeria??
Seriously!!!!
Yes.Dagonte is investing in a Cement factory here.
And there will be exchange of expertise in the oil sector.
Thats it.
No oil blocks
In Kenya,Nigeria is used as an example of How NOT to manage the oil sector.I highly doubt we would give you any oil blocks.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Offers Oil Blocs To Nigerian Investors by jpphilips(m): 9:33am On Oct 04, 2013
Zsupuk: We got gas.

we have but we don't own much.
Re: Kenya Offers Oil Blocs To Nigerian Investors by jpphilips(m): 9:34am On Oct 04, 2013
Zsupuk: We got gas.

we have a lot but we don't own much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. / Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi / Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.