Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:48 PM

Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped By Gunmen? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped By Gunmen? (669 Views)

A Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen In Benin City (photos) / TB Joshua - An East-African President Will Be Kidnapped By Terrorists / Gen. Buhari Meets With The Archbishop Of Canterbury (Photo News) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped By Gunmen? by chucksbadt(m): 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
Most Rev Ignatius Ogboru Kattey, the Dean, ArchBishop and Bishop
of Niger Delta North Anglican Communion of Nigeria, was last night
kidnapped by yet to be identified gunmen in Port Harcourt, capital of
Rivers State.
The abduction happened at about 11.30pm Friday night.
The 65 year old clergyman, along with his wife, Beatrice was
captured on Aleto bridge,Eleme in Eleme Local Government Area of
Rivers State, but the wife was later found abandoned in their car.
The whereabouts of the archbishop remains unknown.
Sources said the Archbishop and the wife were driving to Port Harcourt late on Friday to beat the traffic restrictions Saturday morning, occasioned by the monthly environmental Sanitation. Unknown to them, the exercise would not hold because of the GCE-WAEC examination taking place today.
Rivers State has been experiencing a rising tide of insecurity since
Police Commissioner, Mbu Joseph Mbu was posted to the state.

source: http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/09/07/archbishop-kattey-kidnapped-by-gunmen/

Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped By Gunmen? by Tolexander: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
Kidnapping man of God?

Na bible dem wan collect as ransom?

Well, that question should be in those days.
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped By Gunmen? by chucksbadt(m): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
Tolexander: Kidnapping man of God?

my broda d tin jst tire me sef!...dis country is wacked lipsrsealed
Tolexander: Kidnapping man of God?

my broda d tin jst tire me sef!...dis country is wacked
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped By Gunmen? by chucksbadt(m): 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
@MOD front page tins biko
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped By Gunmen? by chucksbadt(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2013
@MOD front page ooooo
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped By Gunmen? by chucksbadt(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
Rivers state government has given the kidnappers 48 hours to release the kidnapped bishop
Re: Archbishop Kattey Kidnapped By Gunmen? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
God has Mysterious plans for the kidnappers which is why he has not rescued his anointed.. perhaps God wants the kidnappers to kill the Man of God so he can demonstrate the miracle of resurrection once more grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Explain This Dream / Sharia Law - Kano State Bans Indecent Dressing And Gender Mix In Vehicles / Preacher's wife, Megan Good, steps out in see-through outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.