Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,275 members, 7,923,302 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:57 PM

Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery (216962 Views)

Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). / Contact Us For Tiles, Water Closet, Pipes And Fitting / Meet Expert On Tiles Laying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
More

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Beulah09: 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
Better to put prices against the pictures.

Do you have kitchen sinks preferably TEKA and bathroom mixers preferably Hansgrohe.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by gtrust: 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
Bros! where the prices

I can see some stuff we need.

thanks
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
@beulah09,thanks we have teka sinkand other good product of sink I.e,topas,milano,franke sink,further more hansgrohe tap is limited in quantity but we have large quantity of good taps namely;England vado tap,twyford tap,grohe tap,ideal standard tap,milano tap,Venus tap,sweet home tap etc
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 19, 2013
Bros I'll need some of de items,what's de disadvantage of using china toilet seats to twyford or thialand?do u sell doors too?
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2013
@oga euromillion,the diff btw England ,china and Thailand is quality (standard)
There is china Grade A,B,C.
grade A china durability;15-20yrs
Grade B. ". ". ;10-12
Grade C. ". ". ;5-7 yrs

Thailand product. 15-20yrs
England product. 20-25yrs

This warranty based on the ceramic they used to manufacturer it other component like cover,ball valve,syphone,needs to be change based on the usage,let say china grade A ,England and Thailand 2-4yrs of usage(this dosnt cost much 500-1500 naira) but low grade china needs to be change 6month of usage , more so let me know what exactly you need I will then forward the price to you

NEW BB PIN;2BDD0BDB

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2013
Pics

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2013
The last pics (car) is a mistake I don't deal on automobile for now but I don't know in future
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2013
I'll need about 10 sets of w/c maybe grade a china,one bath tub.I'll actually need more stuff but will need see what and what my plumber is going 2 request for.I'll need some floor N wall tiles too.
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
@euromillion,no problem sir,

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2013
More

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
Call on us today

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
Happy wkd

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Beulah09: 7:16am On Nov 24, 2013
rotecch77: @beulah09,thanks we have teka sinkand other good product of sink I.e,topas,milano,franke sink,further more hansgrohe tap is limited in quantity but we have large quantity of good taps namely;England vado tap,twyford tap,grohe tap,ideal standard tap,milano tap,Venus tap,sweet home tap etc

Thanks. Can you send me your price list?

I need the Double kitchen sink Teka stylo 2B

Kitchen single sink, Teka Universo 1B.

Hansgrohe Radiance shower
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
@beulah ok,can you send ur mail to rotex77@yahoo.com I will then forward the price list to you more so which type of shower are you talking abou,standing shower,bath shower,or which type
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
Call on us today for best plumbing/tiling work,we have don't it for many nairalander and non-nairalander,
Also sales of plumbing material ,tiles,cubic shower,water closet and many more.

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2013
@ beular, chech your mail sir for the sink

1 Like

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
Call on us today and see the diff
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 6:56am On Nov 30, 2013
Think deeply today and plan for your own property and don't forget to call on us for Italian,Spanish,china wall and floor tiles together with pipes and fittings more so we handle tiling and general plumbing work
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:49am On Dec 02, 2013
Happy new week,happy new month to you all my client and others co-nairalanders
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
Still on
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
FOR CURRENT PRICE OF ROOFING SHEETS IN NIGERIA

hello nairalanders, for latest price list of roof tiles/ roofing sheets, roofing tips and roof matters please visit https://www.nairaland.com/1507095/how-much-roofing-sheets-nigeria or call online customer representative on 07035657723.
visit our website on www.batlanbuildingmaterials.com

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
More pics

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hello big/bigger boy of nairaland I have this geniune Swiss lengend watch for sale (direc from California) 5yrs manufacturers warranty
45k negotaible
Still the same number to call or BB pin
I need to sell it urgently

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Stiil on
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
Still available
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Beulah09: 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
What's the make of the double bowl sink?
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
@Beular, I have it in .milano brand, topaz,franke,sweet home
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by egin(m): 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
rotecch77: Hello big/bigger boy of nairaland I have this geniune Swiss lengend watch for sale (direc from California) 5yrs manufacturers warranty
45k negotaible
Still the same number to call or BB pin
I need to sell it urgently
You should have started a new thread for this. Let this thread be about the topic. How is business?
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
@egin,my oga on top,thanks for the observation/correction on the wrist watch post,the post is already on technology section,as per bussiness we give thanks to Baba God.we are waiting patiently for your goods orders ..
For others nairalanders and non-nairalanders we are ready to give you better services on plumbing work /tiling couple with sales of tiles and others plumbing materials.
FREE DELIVERY TO THE SITE
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by egin(m): 12:57am On Dec 11, 2013
rotecch77: @egin,my oga on top,thanks for the observation/correction on the wrist watch post,the post is already on technology section,as per bussiness we give thanks to Baba God.we are waiting patiently for your goods orders ..
For others nairalanders and non-nairalanders we are ready to give you better services on plumbing work /tiling couple with sales of tiles and others plumbing materials.
FREE DELIVERY TO THE SITE
That will be soon
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
Bros,
How much for ur kitchen sink?both singles N double.do u sell all materials for plumbing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Reply)

Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / Prices For These Paints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.