Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,329 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:53 AM

Welcome To The New Nairaland Everyone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome To The New Nairaland Everyone (423 Views)

"Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) / Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update) / The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To The New Nairaland Everyone by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 09, 2013
hello people,
just want to bring to your notice that you can clearly ignore and abuse all those crappy rules posted by Seun, you can actually do whatever you want, I bet you nothing will happen. So you all should stop all those "they will ban me" b.s as it only exists in our dreams.. grin stilll doubting me? well you can use this user as you reference or case study username : mysticalman

errm even the most popular of mods re aware bout it, from Seun down to Mukina2... So feel free and lets all enjoy ourselves for now.
ve a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To The New Nairaland Everyone by Vivly(f): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2013
I don't understand this.

(1) (Reply)

Africansense.tv Reviews Wanted / Wedding Website Ideas Please / PHOTOS: Unilagstudents Meet Nanswith Gates Locked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.