Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,905 members, 7,942,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

Brazilian Man To Marry Pet Goat In Devil’s Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brazilian Man To Marry Pet Goat In Devil’s Church (1448 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You / You Must Be Kidding: Brazilian Man To Marry His Pet Goat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Man To Marry Pet Goat In Devil’s Church by olempe(m): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2013
Aparecido Castaldo, a retired stone cutter from Jundiai, Brazil has decided to marry his beloved Carmella, a goat. Because no Christian minister would agree to perform the marriage ceremony, the two will be wed by a known satanic leader, in the Church of the Devil.

People have married their pets in the past, although in most cases the marriage ceremony was just a symbolic one performed by family or friends. However, 74-year old Aparecido Castaldo, a widower and father-of-seven, apparently wanted to be united with his goat Carmela in a church, by an evangelical minister. Unfortunately, none of the churches he contacted with his unusual request wanted to perform the ceremony, so Aparecido eventually contacted Toninho do Diabo (Tom the Devil), an old friend who just happens to be one of the most famous satanists in Brazil. The wedding is scheduled to take place at midnight, on October 13, at the Devil’s Church, in Sao Paolo. ”Only our church accepted this love between man and animal because we have no prejudice,” Toninho said.

Aparecido fell in love with his pet goat two years ago, and apparently she has already been accepted as a “stepmother” by the man’s seven children, who will all be at the wedding. Although their upcoming wedding has caused a lot of controversy in the community, and attracted accusations from animal rights activists, Castaldo said they have no plans to consummate their marriage. He just needs a life companion and Carmella is just perfect. “Whenever someone says I am doing something wrong I reply the goat does not speak, ask for money to go shopping and doesn’t get pregnant – and she can’t talk,” the groom-to-be praised his future wife. She does have one fault, though – she tries to eat everything, including the first wedding dress Aparecido got for her. Luckily, he was able to find another.

After the October 13 wedding, Aparecido plans to celebrate his union to Carmela with a barbecue party, but makes it very clear that there won’t be any goat meat served…

SOURCE: http://myoddnews..com/2013/09/brazilian-man-to-marry-pet-goat-in.html

Re: Brazilian Man To Marry Pet Goat In Devil’s Church by mascot87(m): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2013
End time marriages

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Man To Marry Pet Goat In Devil’s Church by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 09, 2013
Blood of Jesus
Re: Brazilian Man To Marry Pet Goat In Devil’s Church by buchito1(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2013
Omg! Lmaoooooooooo... grin grin grin grin.. I don see tinz for dis life ooooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Brazilian Man To Marry Pet Goat In Devil’s Church by Tolexander: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2013
Aparecido fell in love with his pet
goat two years ago, and
apparently she has already been
accepted as a “stepmother” by
the man’s seven children, who
will all be at the wedding.
Although their upcoming
wedding has caused a lot of
controversy in the community,
and attracted accusations from
animal rights activists, Castaldo
said they have no plans to
consummate their marriage.
iriri aye!
Does that mean the goat wont dash him Mouth Action and recieve hand action from him?

“Whenever someone says I am
doing something wrong I reply
the goat does not speak, ask for
money to go shopping and
doesn’t get pregnant – and she
can’t talk,” the groom-to-be
praised his future wife. She does
have one fault, though – she tries
to eat everything, including the
first wedding dress Aparecido
got for her. Luckily, he was able
to find another
**fallen from xmas tree**
Re: Brazilian Man To Marry Pet Goat In Devil’s Church by Rexsul: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2013
dis is 4 sure sign of End Time embarassed
Re: Brazilian Man To Marry Pet Goat In Devil’s Church by olempe(m): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2013
olempe:

Whenever someone says I am doing something wrong I reply the goat does not speak, or ask for money to go shopping

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Brazilian Man To Marry Pet Goat In Devil’s Church by Ollybarbie219(f): 9:34am On Sep 09, 2013
Madness of d highest order!!!
Re: Brazilian Man To Marry Pet Goat In Devil’s Church by speeder(m): 9:40am On Sep 09, 2013
Okada, why u stop here?
Re: Brazilian Man To Marry Pet Goat In Devil’s Church by speeder(m): 9:43am On Sep 09, 2013
But he go fvck the goat?
Re: Brazilian Man To Marry Pet Goat In Devil’s Church by stan4b(m): 9:44am On Sep 09, 2013
Real END TIME THINGS
Re: Brazilian Man To Marry Pet Goat In Devil’s Church by demelza: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2013
olempe:

He just needs a life companion and Carmella is just perfect. “Whenever someone says I am doing something wrong I reply the goat does not speak, ask for money to go shopping and doesn’t get pregnant – and she can’t talk,” the groom-to-be praised his future wife.

SOURCE: http://myoddnews..com/2013/09/brazilian-man-to-marry-pet-goat-in.html
grin grin Women una don see wetin una cause? Why drive men into the arms of goats with your incessant demands?
Noone should blame the man, he may have been a goat in his former life.
Re: Brazilian Man To Marry Pet Goat In Devil’s Church by fuckluv(f): 10:01am On Sep 09, 2013
stan4b: Real END TIME THINGS
You can say that again! shocked shocked
Re: Brazilian Man To Marry Pet Goat In Devil’s Church by Danhumprey: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2013
Ewwwwwww........disgusting! What has gotten into some human beings these days?
Re: Brazilian Man To Marry Pet Goat In Devil’s Church by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2013
Re: Brazilian Man To Marry Pet Goat In Devil’s Church by praiseeva(f): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2013
Madness at its peak
Re: Brazilian Man To Marry Pet Goat In Devil’s Church by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2013
I am still laughing
Re: Brazilian Man To Marry Pet Goat In Devil’s Church by Tonia500(f): 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2013
[quote author=demelza] grin
Noone should blame the man, he may have been a goat in his former life. Chai i don slap my landlady oh becos of laugh anybody wit vacant house?
Re: Brazilian Man To Marry Pet Goat In Devil’s Church by olempe(m): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
Danhumprey: What has gotten into some human beings these days?

Nothing, it's simply end time things...
Re: Brazilian Man To Marry Pet Goat In Devil’s Church by ikes9(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
gosh this is sickening!!!!!
gross
Re: Brazilian Man To Marry Pet Goat In Devil’s Church by DanTrizy(m): 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Blood of Jesus
cheesy wher is it? Lemme tek a dip n wash away ma sins.
Re: Brazilian Man To Marry Pet Goat In Devil’s Church by flexshop(m): 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
like I said in a similar thread,yall should leave the man alone to marry whoever or whatever give him happiness,by the way its not affectin anybody.both he and the goat are mature and consenting adults. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.if homosexuals demand for right to marriage,why can't bestials also demand their own right

Re: Brazilian Man To Marry Pet Goat In Devil’s Church by nanalady(f): 2:02am On Sep 10, 2013
[quote author=stan4b]Real END TIME THINGS[hmmM

(1) (Reply)

15 Signs Of A Cheating Partner / Four Myths About Premarital Sex / Why Are Ladies Attracted To Beards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.