Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,761 members, 7,969,237 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:03 PM

There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo (24784 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015---Asari Dokubo / Fani-Kayode - Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Loses In 2015 / PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by atlwireles: 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
He is a "general" in the Niger Delta.

What is the difference between him and your Nigerian generals Tomopolo has actually seen combat against your Nigerian armed forces. Bombed by your Alpha jets, shelled by your navy gunships, ambushed by your army machine guns, what makes your political generals in the Nigerian armed forces any better?? How many of your generals can claim the same
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by Man90(m): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
The Nigeria of 2moro need answers that last!
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by write2obi(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
SUBMARINE: @YORUBA-HAUSA-FULANI-KANURI Those of you thinking Asari is bluffing, I hope you guys will be in the battle against a combined SS, SE and MB military power. Well last time 500,000 soldiers died, this time u guys will lose 50,000,000 soldiers. I hope to see u guys corpses.
Look at this one! Talking like he can lift a pen-knife, shattap jari.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by uksim: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
Kulas: Seconded!!.What has been happening in this country starting from Boko haram till the present day crisis is NOT THAT GEJ DIDNT PERFORM,RATHER,IT IS ALL ABOUT NORTHERN AGENDA TO STOP GEJ 2015.Before GEJ came to power,they Northern cabals sworn that they must make the country ungovernable for him if he win,and that is what they have been doing since GEJ came to power.Why,?,the Northerners that have been ruling this countery for decades.It also annouys me that instead of the southerners to speak with one voice and support GEJ,the cabals have penetrated some of them especially some Yorubas,leaving GEJ with only SE and SS as his hundred percent support base.Let the war start now,enough is enough.GEJ should stop peace talk,they dont want peace and you cannot reject peace and at the same time reject crisis.
. Don't mind the bigfools....

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
The statement that the country would be made ungovernable was actually made by Lawal Kaita, not Muhammadu Buhari. For crying out loud, Goodluck Jonathan is the Commander-In-Chief of the armed forces, he appoints the IG and the head of the SSS, why can't he, if it's only questioning, atleast invite Lawal Kaita to if he has a hand in Boko Haram.

tell me d one buhari said, and if u fail to, then i assume u dont knw anything abt him.
For ur mind, buhari didnt say anything
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by write2obi(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
#Goodluck Ebele jonathan For 2015
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by Isiterere(m): 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
GEJ win or not come 2015; there will be bloodshed.

Sovereign national conference or referendum is the way out for this country to break apart peacefully .

ALL IZZ WELL

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by write2obi(m): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
write2obi: #Goodluck Ebele jonathan For 2015
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by most4luv: 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
Smile!!!!!!!. Freedom of speach!!!!!! If e pain anybody, otapiapia na #20 for market
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by Deyo2013(f): 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
To be honest, I've never seen a fool come out in his full regalia like this before.

Foolish man.

cry

1 Like

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by hummerwise(m): 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
prem love: Dis man is on point. I like it dis way, the northerner wil not just take the south as an unserious people. Gudos to asari give the press what their want

You are misusing your freedom of speech mr man

I can not help it but blame it on the old version medulla u posses which will soon elapse soon...
U think War is a joke..
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by MistadeRegal(m): 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
And whose blood will be shed then because someone loses an office What have this nation turned to by the way?
(with zeal) "ARISE O LORD AND BE THOU SPLIT IT JUST AS THOU HAST MADE THE WATERS DIVIDE IT?"
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
We Nigerian are the funniest people in this universe, I won't lie to you. Things happen in Nigeria and what we do is look and fold our arms.

This problem about who will rule this nation 2015 should not be what someone should tell us, we should know who will rule us come 2015.
APC, PDP, APGA, etc are all bunch of craps. Telling us what to do come 2015.

Solution is easy:

We the masses should bring our own leader under any political party of our choice and vote for him!
If we can do that for the various tiers of government, OMG! We don't need any violence!

Thank You
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by Buccinator(m): 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
U.N.F: United: Nigeria Fall's - divided we Stand! I had a dream that 1day the ppl of this Green Land 'll one day nail their votes 4 a President not becoz of his party affliation, religion or tribal origins but based on Crediblity and just a "little Sincerity" just a little!

I'm not asking 4 much! We thought GEJ was d man of our dreams but I wish His Grandfather was alive to see the disappointment He's become! Its not over yet
as he could salvage a quarter of His a*ss come 2015 but let the cries of the destitutes in the north, the wailings of the malnourished 6weeks old baby in Taraba, the misery and poverty of the market woman in Benue, the frustrated sigh of the Alaba truck pusher,the gray hair of Nigerian Undergraduates following ASSU holidays and a sequel of "Unemployability", the tears of an Aba bussiness man/keke driver,
the hopelessness of the leper,the innocent prisoner,the rural dwellers in Bornu, may the fear of death Haunting indigenes in Jos, all the groanings of pregnant/nursing mothers, old women inhabiting the dregs of Ado-Ekiti, Onitsha, Benin. . .may the cries and tears of a thousand souls killed by the "Haram's" form the most dreadful musical note, such as never heard by mortal ears. . .and may it play on in His(and every other Failed President/Governor) dreams evry night blasting his/their ears till he wakes up-eida in His Villa-2d Resolution of Doing things right or in the pit of Hell where a hot-Flaming Fisherman Hat is articulated to his bulbous tarry bald hair!!!
And if they fail to repent . .they shall likewise perish .. .May it never cease to resound in his(GEJ's) ossicles that 78% of Nigerians have completely lost Hope in Him! GEJ pics as a fis;,.:-"annn:. : https://www.nairaland.com/1388822/diary/2
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by hummerwise(m): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
charlydamianpat: I support you my guy i want to feel the swaga of war. how can one region says that they wanna be ruling us forever. it should be turn by turn. please start we dey ur back.
You want to feel the swaga of war!
I pity u
And. Am sorry 4 ur unborn generations
Who will castrate you for what you've
Just said now

U think sey war na hollywood movie
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
hummerwise:
You want to feel the swaga of war!
I pity u
And. Am sorry 4 ur unborn generations
Who will castrate you for what you've
Just said now

U think sey war na hollywood movie
dont mind that juvenile he thinks war is bread and beans

2 Likes

Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by LBT: 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
What is the population of the entire ijaws or even south south that they keep threatening other with war? If real war starts God forbid the whole south south and their supporters lands will be on serious fire because they will be hit from different angles big time: don't they know that the north and south west are also heavily armed because of people like him who talk rubbish? Some region in Nigeria won't need to buy arm or trade oil for arms because they will get it free in abundance while the oil they really on would be the first casualty. I love Niger delta because I am from Niger delta but the truth must be told because they can never win any real war even with the allies they have right now. Any real war started by them will be over in few months and all their gragra will be over if any of them is still alive.
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by hummerwise(m): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
bobosydney: Can somebody tell this fat baboon to shut his stinking mouth up . See this idiot thinking his bigger than the whole Nigerians . I'm not hausa man but if quarter of hausas population enter Niger delta, and i'm sure they will scrap them from Nigeria map . If they born Asari dokubo or MEND well, let them go to Borno to fight BOKO BOYS if they can face them . This lazy coward put his fat ass on the chair making noise like a toothless dog . Tell Asari Dokubo to start war now, and lets get dirty , instead of waiting till 2015 and see if he will manage to see December 2015 . His toothless Dog threat can't shake Nigeria.

WAR is never a solution

When violence is met with violence
A lot of things will go rong
Surely, even people like asari
Will live 2 regret it if it happens

There are other way of treating tins rather than goin tru violence
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by nnalove(m): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
mawizy: If goodluck loses, bloodshed, if he wins, bloodshed! Nawa o! Threats everywhere
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha are u afraid. Better tell ur relatives to leave northern part before 2015 cos south south and south East are ready for dis fight hahahahaha
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by LBT: 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
What is the population of the entire ijaws or even south south that they keep threatening other with war? If real war starts God forbid the whole south south and their supporters lands will be on serious fire because they will be hit from different angles big time: don't they know that the north and south west are also heavily armed because of people like him who talk rubbish? Some region in Nigeria won't need to buy arm or trade oil for arms because they will get it free in abundance while the oil they really on would be the first casualty. I love Niger delta because I am from Niger delta but the truth must be told because they can never win any real war even with the allies they have right now. Any real war started by them will be over in few months and all their gragra will be over if any of them is still alive. Why don't they start it now if they can? Look at those boko haram nuisance who were getting arms from libya, algeria,mali and chad, they are heavily armed but look at how they have been dealt with!
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by hummerwise(m): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
nnalove: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha are u afraid. Better tell ur relatives to leave northern part before 2015 cos south south and south East are ready for dis fight hahahahaha
Sewiously u just laughed like someone who has lost the most important part of his medulla
Cos what you ve just said is not funny at all
I hope when this war start,U wil be a part-taker,ur brothers,ur sisters, ur cousin, ur aunty, ur sons(if any) will also join in the war inshort all your relatives...

And what will really piss me off is when u lose any one of them an you CRY like a coward that you are.....cos I'd really luv 2 see laugh like u jus did.....

U think war is just an event that one experience and enjoy
Pity u like no other.

Brainless
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
ngozievergreen:

tell me d one buhari said, and if u fail to, then i assume u dont knw anything abt him.
For ur mind, buhari didnt say anything
The shameless and emotional trash and disjointed verbiage that have been described as rejoinders so far are just not up to a scratch.
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by atlwireles: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
LBT: What is the population of the entire ijaws or even south south that they keep threatening other with war? If real war starts God forbid the whole south south and their supporters lands will be on serious fire because they will be hit from different angles big time: don't they know that the north and south west are also heavily armed because of people like him who talk rubbish? Some region in Nigeria won't need to buy arm or trade oil for arms because they will get it free in abundance while the oil they really on would be the first casualty. I love Niger delta because I am from Niger delta but the truth must be told because they can never win any real war even with the allies they have right now. Any real war started by them will be over in few months and all their gragra will be over if any of them is still alive. Why don't they start it now if they can? Look at those boko haram nuisance who were getting arms from libya, algeria,mali and chad, they are heavily armed but look at how they have been dealt with!

You will have your chance to deal with us. Hopefully, you will be on ground too.
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by BusHouse(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hey asari dokubo or what ever name you call yourself. You cant intimidate nigerians, let ngerian voters decide. Remenber; we have good fighters who have done great exploits world over, we are prepare for any eventualty. For the records i owned a 45 round bareter pistol when i was 14yrs old, av fought in afganistan, yemen, bosnia & liberia as a guerrila, you cant hide in niger delta creek & call yourself a fighter. Come 2015 it shall be fire for fire. You asked for it. MURDER FUCKER !!!
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by hummerwise(m): 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
BusHouse: Hey asari dokubo or what ever name you call yourself. You cant intimidate nigerians, let ngerian voters decide. Remenber; we have good fighters who have done great exploits world over, we are prepare for any eventualty. For the records i owned a 45 round bareter pistol when i was 14yrs old, av fought in afganistan, yemen, bosnia & liberia as a guerrila, you cant hide in niger delta creek & call yourself a fighter. Come 2015 it shall be fire for fire. You asked for it. MURDER FUCKER !!!

That's one of the disadvantage of freedom of speech coming from someone like asari...that's his own opinion

But we should ask oursef if war is the way of showing him that he his wrong and that we are not intimidated

Violence ain a solution bro
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by aljharem(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
wirinet:

are you serious? If GEJ loses the 2015 elections, millions of igbos will rise? So who will they rise against? IBB? OBJ? Amaechi, hausa and yoruba in igboland? Or you will march into northern and southern regions? You people talk without thinking first.

good. you are indeed wise.
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by Kruzilano(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
Na wa o.... First it was IBB, nw it DOKUBO.....
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by iconaus: 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
If war starts is gona be difficult for North this time .The north needs to pass through MB and SE to execute the war which is gona be difficult i suppose and SS will get western backing due to BOKO. I think the north has made a big mistake with BOKO .
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by Omotolaaraujo(f): 12:19am On Sep 10, 2013
Jonathan is a looser
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by Omotolaaraujo(f): 12:21am On Sep 10, 2013
This guy sounds like a terrorist to me. Someone should investigate him and his friends. Jonathan doesn't have a hope to be re-elected. He is damaged goods. wink
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by Ayatullah(m): 12:54am On Sep 10, 2013
[b]
I listened with all ears to all Asari Dokubo has to say that Sunday Night on Channels Television and could not but feel very sorry for him for being such a Buffoon! There is nothing wrong for Asari to like his 'Monkey Pikin', but it is Very Unwise on his part to want to support Goodluck Jonathan just because he is an Ijawman like him and believe all Nigerians must line up behind him at all cost to make sure his 'Monkey Pikin' is re-elected come 2015. One important Secret Asari Dokubo let out of the bag is that Asari Dokubo and some of his Ijawmmen are part of the Project to DIVIDE NIGERIA ON OR BEFORE 2015. This became Manifest when he said: "2015 IS ALREADY A SETTLED MATTER GOODLUCK JONATHAN WILL BE PRESIDENT COME 2015, WHETHER HE CONTEST OR NOT". What could he has meant by this, IF NOT only that there is a GRAND PLOT to have an Alternative Nigeria where his 'Monkey Pikin' will rule at all cost if Nigerians refuse to give him the ticket. It is over to our Security Forces to CAGE Asari Dokubo and the Ex-Millitants RIGHT NOW!!![/b]
Re: There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo by mcquin(m): 1:44am On Sep 10, 2013
dinggle: I'm also from the Niger-delta, Dokubo should tell me why I should vote for GEJ?
We all know the north cheated us with military power, but if he was so concern he should have joined the military to effect change, I personally regret not joining the military. But in a democratic era GEJ had the people's waves coming to 2015, but he shot himself with fuel increment and non delivery upon promises. Blame IBB, OBJ, Past military leaders for fuel increment and siding with the fuel cabals.
The desperation is signals GEJ knows the people's wrath will descend on him come 2015 election. And he is disrespecting the people who voted for him by giving a damn to the new PDP, this is a man who didn't give a damn about what the masses thought when it came to asset declaration.

Come 2015 election GEJ
-Will answer why he choose to punish the masses and free the cabals.
-Why he did not give a dam to asset declaration.
-Why we are still in darkness.
-Why Boko Haram was allow to kill innocent people before the military was called in.
-Why survivals of those killed were not adequately compensated.
-Why he is so concerned about the 7 disgruntled gov and an irrelevant ex-VP and less concern about the masses.

Best comment I'v read so far. I'm also 4rm Niger-Delta but pls those calling 4 Jonathan's re-instatement wifout election should tell me if Jonathan is better than God'swill Akpabio in terms of policies or even Adams Oshiomhole. Are these nt 4rm Niger-Delta? 2 me I'd rather vote Fashola or Ogun state governor...We nEed 2 start looking at policies and pedigree nd nt jst ethnicity. Notherners may nt hav done it right,buh 2 wrongs dnt mak a right.we can't hold Nigeria 2 ransome. What if d whole Nigeria dnt wnt Jonathan based on poor performance,wil it b rite 2 force him down ere1's throat. I need Fashola,Akpabio,Donald duke or even d curent minister of Agriculture. Tambuwal is also a gud 1.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldiers Foil Suicide Attack At Nigeria Army Base / Sanwo-Olu To Gani Adams: Amotekun, Get Your Facts Right / Emmanuelle BLATMANN, French Ambassador To Nigeria Pays Tinubu A Courtesy Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.