Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,423 members, 7,891,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

Nagging Or Silent Treatment: Which Is More Effective? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nagging Or Silent Treatment: Which Is More Effective? (5421 Views)

Wow! I Never Knw They Hate Silent Treatment / Silent Treatment In Relationship Good/bad? / The Silent Treatment - What You Are Saying By Not Saying Anything At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nagging Or Silent Treatment: Which Is More Effective? by janami(f): 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2008
silence works wonders wink
Re: Nagging Or Silent Treatment: Which Is More Effective? by whitelexi(m): 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2008
Silence is good oh, better than nagging. But avoid both by expressing your anger in a good tone - and without the nagging tongue
Re: Nagging Or Silent Treatment: Which Is More Effective? by Nella(f): 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2008
it's a reversed psychology thingy, guys r used 2 nagging, so dey can always switch off their brain, but d silent treatment, ha!
Re: Nagging Or Silent Treatment: Which Is More Effective? by Nobody: 3:33am On Sep 27, 2011
[size=18pt]Nagging b'cos the silent treatment is a reward to men! grin[/size]
Re: Nagging Or Silent Treatment: Which Is More Effective? by CalienteMi: 4:01am On Sep 27, 2011
Yanno!
Re: Nagging Or Silent Treatment: Which Is More Effective? by HISchild: 7:49am On Sep 27, 2011
Definitely silent -

"Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding." - Prov 17:28
Re: Nagging Or Silent Treatment: Which Is More Effective? by MrsChima1(f): 7:57am On Sep 27, 2011
HISchild:

Definitely silent -

"Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding." - Prov 17:28

Be careful that verse is going to hurt some folks' feelings. lipsrsealed
Re: Nagging Or Silent Treatment: Which Is More Effective? by Seun(m): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2011
Nagging works better if your goal is to kill your husband.
Silent treatment works if you want to kill your wife.
Neither of them is constructive.
Re: Nagging Or Silent Treatment: Which Is More Effective? by pendo89(f): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2011
Silent treatment reminds me of a story I heard on radio not too long ago.A man calls and says the wife decided to give him the silent after he offered money to the wife's friend cz she was unwell in their house. Drama ensued then they went mum.
They started communicating through sms. grin
The wife on one side of bed texts the hubby 'There's no milk in the house for the baby' Hubby via sms replies 'I don't have money!' lies of course.
Same room same bed. At the time of calling the radio station, he was leaving the house b4 a text came from wife saying ' I know your going to the cafe for breakfast!'  grin
The hubby says on radio that he makes sure hes got enough airtime for text cz its the second week of sms communication.
He texts the wife' yah off to the cafe cz you refused to prepare breakfast grin
Who said adults dont act like kids!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Nnewi Women I Loved And I Still Love / Is It Good To Have Sex In Your Work Place? / Help!!! I Don't Know If My Girlfriend Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.