Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,354 members, 7,940,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

Nairaland! The Best Interactive Forum On The Internet. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland! The Best Interactive Forum On The Internet. (980 Views)

Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! / Is Nairaland The Most Popular Nigerian Online Forum? / About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland! The Best Interactive Forum On The Internet. by Toks2008(m): 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

In my own opinion, Nairaland is the best online forum i have ever come accross.

Very informative an comprehensive. Think of any issue and you are sure to get an insight by visiting the section that deals with the issue.

If you know anyone with High blood pressure, simply recomend the jokes section to him and i bet you will be amazed at how drastic the recovery will be.

I really congratulate Seun for this great achievement.

What do you think?

Toks
Re: Nairaland! The Best Interactive Forum On The Internet. by spikedcylinder: 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2008
Kiss @ss!! grin
Re: Nairaland! The Best Interactive Forum On The Internet. by Raymond88(m): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Kiss @ss!! grin

Took the words right out of my mouth.
Re: Nairaland! The Best Interactive Forum On The Internet. by MethodMan3(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2008
I dont agree with you poster!
Re: Nairaland! The Best Interactive Forum On The Internet. by olabello(m): 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2008
I think its one of the best and not the best online. But here in Nigeria, it is the best so far in terms of information and communication.

Kudo to Seun for a job well done, but it seems one Lewis Media bought it over. Scroll to the borrom-most and see their link, why is it there?

All the best

www.netserveafrica.com
Re: Nairaland! The Best Interactive Forum On The Internet. by sistajay(f): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2008
Can't say till I've checked them all out.
Re: Nairaland! The Best Interactive Forum On The Internet. by Nobody: 4:48am On Jul 13, 2008
i think the Lewis Media designed the nairaland forum and maintains it. But I am sure Nairaland is very populare amongst Naijas.

(1) (Reply)

Friends / Showing More Topics Under 'Recent Posts' / An Horsemen Entered Nigeria On Friday,he Used Three Days,and Left On Friday.how Does He Do It?send Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.