Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:43 PM

Why are students like this ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why are students like this ? (427 Views)

Photo: These White Students Are Students Of Yoruba Language / Are Students Who Wore Glasses The Most Intelligent? / Are Students Just Lazy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why are students like this ? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
i have friends that have picked Unilag three (3) times and some more than that and yet they have not been given admission to study in the school but still they continue to pick the school, i am sure they are not the only ones in Nigeria to do this, so my question is this.
Why do students continue to pick schools that have denied them admission more than once and y do they pick schools that ar hard to get into unless you know someone important in that school ?

(1) (Reply)

Joint Admission And Matriculation Board;jamb / Tasued 2013/2014 Admission In Progress! / OOU Batch B Postutme Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.