Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,079 members, 7,967,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 09:58 AM

How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri (2389 Views)

Accident Today At Jakpa Road By Praise Centre,Keke Driver Feared Dead(pics) / Oh Dear! See How The #GEJTrek Really Transformed John Nihi Oladele (photos) / Okumagba Avenue Road Warri. Project Kick Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri by nelsonegware: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
By Reuben Izeze

Today,Monday 9th September,2011,I took a trip down memory lane in company of my elder brother from another mother;Mr.Clement Siakpere.
This trip was nostalgic for me because it was a trip back to my BEGINNING as an independent and fully qualified BACHELOR.
Having lived with Siakpere and his family after graduating from school at the P.T.I.,I had eventually saved enough to get a place of my own and that was how I ended up in a one bedroom apartment in the remote end of a then developing NEW LAYOUT/UDOGUN AVENUE,off Jakpa road in EKPAN.
At that time(2001),life in New Layout was hell for inhabitants as there wasn't a single tarred road and the entire layout was powered by just one 33/11KVA Transformer.
Government presence was NON-EXISTENT in terms of infrastructure.When it rained,we swam through the roads and during the dry season,the sand made our "Okada-ride" a hellish experience.
I lived on the end of a street(25 PETER OKEME) that was the end of another street and I know how many people visited once and never repeated(not that I blame them).
Life in New Layout was only "new" in name for everything pointed to the stone age of underdevelopment albeit infra-structurally!!!
You can therefore imagine my consternation and utter shock when Bros told me I needed to see what UDUAGHAN had done in New Layout.
I am sure the pictures attached will
tell the rest of the story,especially to those who know what it used to be to live in New-Layout in the late 90s until as recent as 2008.
I commend the COURAGE of Comrade Engr. Igbini Odafe Emmanuel and his team at the DIRECT LABOUR AGENCY for the actualisation of this uncommon TRANSFORMATION.
Indeed WE WILL FINISH STRONG.
DELTA,THIS OUR DELTA,MUST BETTER!!!

1 Like

Re: How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri by UYCO: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2013
When the righteous are in power, the people rejoice. Uduaghan transformation agenda is working. God bless the architect of modern Delta State
Re: How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri by Abagworo(m): 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
Theodore Orji is indeed a performer. These Nigerian Governors are wicked to the common man.
Re: How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri by atlwireles: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
Abagworo: Theodore Orji is indeed a performer. These Nigerian Governors are wicked to the common man.

What has orji and this thread in common.
Re: How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri by agbameta: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
UYCO: When the righteous are in power, the people rejoice. Uduaghan transformation agenda is working. God bless the architect of modern Delta State

Everybody just dey use the terminology any how sha. grin
Re: How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri by Lushgreen: 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2013
UYCO: When the righteous are in power, the people rejoice. Uduaghan transformation agenda is working. God bless the architect of modern Delta State

May God forgive your hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri by deeptesting(m): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
So you expect us to be celebrating for a construction of 1km road? By the way that is why he was elected and it was not done through his personal fund..Scratches my balls, smells my hand and spits on thread before walking out on thread.

3 Likes

Re: How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri by Tellthemtruth: 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
It is well!!!
Re: How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri by PaulJohn1: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
Lol
Re: How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri by Tellthemtruth: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
This is surely another way of putting smile on the faces of Deltans. Na jeje jeje we dey goooooooooo! Safe arrival is sure as Udughan leads the way.
Re: How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri by Abagworo(m): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
atlwireles:

What has orji and this thread in common.

What Orji and this thread have in common is that Orji's lapdogs post these sort of appalling pictures as "legacy projects" and "transformation".
Re: How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri by nomsov147(m): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
This governor dey try sha
Re: How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri by agbameta: 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
nomsov147: This governor dey try sha

Try how?

The man is sitting on N472bn 2013 budget, the 4th largest state budget in Nigeria and the population is only 2.5 million.

smh....
Re: How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
Oh! Jesus christ!!!

And this dunce of an OP posted this pix as an achievement?

I am die!!

1 Like

Re: How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri by oagbanashiymai: 12:07am On Sep 10, 2013
It's an uncommon transformation, and the governor should be commended for this.
Re: How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 10, 2013
Damn, look at poverty!

P.S: Are side-walks against the law in Nigeria?
Re: How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri by AkamuandStew: 12:48am On Sep 10, 2013
I blame the Northerners for stealing our Oyel and using the money to build Lagos and Abuja....

grin grin
Re: How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri by IGBOSON1: 2:11am On Sep 10, 2013
oagbanashi@ymai:
It's an uncommon transformation, and the governor should be commended for this.

^^^Well i can't argue with the 'uncommon' part of your post.......it's not easy to see poorly built roads in a relatively rich state!
Re: How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 10, 2013
Where is the transformation? I no fit laugh eee grin grin grin grin
Re: How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri by agbameta: 4:15am On Sep 10, 2013
Akamu and Stew: I blame the Northerners for stealing our Oyel and using the money to build Lagos and Abuja....

grin grin

agbameta:

Having oil and collecting huge sums off oil proceeds amounts to little or nothing if you don't have skilled, dedicated and credible folks with good sense of duty and purpose.

^^^^^^

What I said yesterday.. grin grin
Re: How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri by YoshiMaster: 4:25am On Sep 10, 2013
Wow! I'm usually not easily impressed but, just wow!

You usually don't come across roads built to such high standards very often, not even in developed countries.

Look at the sidewalks, look at the lanes, look at the street lights, look at the street signs, look at the way they removed all the sand from the road, ensuring it is in mint condition.

Bravissimo Governor for a job well done, some people try to build to international standards, but you have shown here that you aspire to build to intergalactic standards.
Re: How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri by Rossikk(m): 8:22am On Sep 10, 2013
Yoshi-Master:
Wow! I'm usually not easily impressed but, just wow!

You usually don't come across roads built to such high standards very often, not even in developed countries.

Look at the sidewalks, look at the lanes, look at the street lights, look at the street signs, look at the way they removed all the sand from the road, ensuring it is in mint condition.

Bravissimo Governor for a job well done, some people try to build to international standards, but you have shown here that you aspire to build to intergalactic standards.

Don't mind these clowns... The poster of this thread is a disgrace, and it is people like him that encourage medicocrity and substandard cra*p in the provision of public services.

Any governor who builds a road without this basic infrastructure should be chased out of office:

1 Like

Re: How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri by Theben(m): 9:08am On Sep 10, 2013
Lemme just assume this as sarcasm
Re: How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri by ogb5(m): 9:28am On Sep 10, 2013
I came here to see abuse on uduaghan, am not disappointed.

Others are transforming a state and we are transforming a layout.

Poster, look through all the projects built by ibori, you will not see anyone that bears commissioned by ibori. Those who perform do not need to highlight it, the people have eyes and they see

2 Likes

Re: How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri by Lushgreen: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
agbameta:

Try how?

The man is sitting on N472bn 2013 budget, the 4th largest state budget in Nigeria and the population is only 2.5 million.

smh....

Where did you get your population figure?
Re: How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri by emiye(m): 8:15am On Sep 15, 2013
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Uduaghan Transformed New Layout, Off Jakpa Road, Warri by kesternice: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2014
Wats is happening in delta state is not corruption but satanic. Dis rd u guys are talking abt was constructed by NDDC and not by d governor. D only tin dis antichrist of a governor did is d interstate bus(uduaghan bus). Warri is being managed by d people not d govt if not it Wud hv decayed more Dan d level it has. Ibori was an angel compared 2 his antichrist cuzin uduaghan. And d only mistake Ibori made was 2 make him d governor.

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Mistake APC Ever Made Was Claiming GEJ Stole $20billion / Breaking! Lai Mohammed Was Not Kidnapped / The 5 Reasons Why GEJ Cannot Contest In 2015 - CramJones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.