Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,396 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:31 PM

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) (120640 Views)

Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Graduates Against Dragnet GSE / Dragnet/gse Are Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by detee2: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2014
nekilolo:
@detee pls send to me.
nnekawoha@gmail.com
waiting in anticipation
am yet to recieve the questions o.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by JEFFDOT(m): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
Wheezinny:
JEFFDOT , please kindly send to oebuonye@yahoo.com. Thanks nd God Bless
yet to receive.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
de-tee:

pls help me with the questions, tundex0809@yahoo.com. God bless ya
ok, I will send to you and some persons below you.

1 Like

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
Sent to the emails in the picture below.

Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
DMainMan: After so many pleas, I am giving out the New and Old package (Full) Dragnet GSE Question and Answers for free for Allah's sake.

This is the last time I will send it.

This package includes the new one as well as the old one I earlier sent.

Write down your email here.

Deadline of submission is Wednesday, September 11th, 11:59am.

After this deadline, please no one should request from me again as i might not reply.

Do not cram the questions o. There are many agents of Dragnet here. They will surely change the questions.

However, observe and master the rules of answering them. If u really do, u will surely massacre Dragnet questions like play lyk seriously.

I know its already late but please kindly send to mezue.somto@gmail.com
thanks.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by detee2: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
Worwor: ok, I will send to you and some persons below you.
thanks so much. God bless you biggy. @Mainman, thank you for your kind gesture.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Gideonmi(m): 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
seriously I knw its late ,jst belief God can use u for me.pls nd pls kindly forward to me too.gbn4god@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by greatgeo(m): 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
Nathetelgeo@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
Gideonmi: seriously I knw its late ,jst belief God can use u for me.pls nd pls kindly forward to me too.gbn4god@yahoo.com

Abeg you fit help me too

phil.mail530@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by kingdave1: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2014
Pls send kdabello@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by PopeUDENSI: 6:31am On Jan 06, 2014
No doubt, i truely do not deserve this gift anymore. I know am already late.
But please, do have mercy on me & kindly send a copy to my mailbox too, please.
popeudensicorp@gmail.com.
Thanks in anticipation of your kind response & God bless you.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by CaptJHMiller: 8:52am On Jan 06, 2014
Please, even if it's not the original OP

Abuapply99@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by wolex200980: 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
pls kindly help me bros send the past question to my email
olucenty@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by EMMYSON: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
Pls if u have received kindly forward to etubiemmyson@yahoo.com.God bless u
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by kingdave1: 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Pls send to daveabello2@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Iykenson(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
plz help a brother and send a copy to akasiugwuiyke@gmail.com . God will bless u as u do so.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by oshdot(m): 11:17am On Jan 08, 2014
please do help a brother out samuelsaliu2@gmail.com God bless u!
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by jry: 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
jmobochi@hotmail.com May God bless you.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by jry: 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
jmobochi@hotmail.com You're blessed.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Emmaville(m): 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
Worwor: Nice work bro. Pls send to cuddlemilove@gmail.com

pls send to my email : dydxchassy4life@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by maduforeal(m): 7:00am On Jun 30, 2014
pls send it to my mail maduforeal@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by oluwatobilobama: 10:00am On Jun 30, 2014
pls kindly send my dragnet past questions to dis email princebademosi@yahoo.com tanks
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by hapholaby: 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
Pls anyone that has gotten @dmainman should pls kindly share with kolawoleafolabi13@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by hapholaby: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
Pls anyone that has gotten @dmainman should pls kindly share with kolawoleafolabi13@gmail.com[b]Pls anyone that has gotten @dmainman should pls kindly share with kolawoleafolabi13@gmail.com[/b]Pls anyone that has gotten @dmainman should pls kindly share with kolawoleafolabi13@gmail.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by joe4christ2008(m): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
joe4christ2008@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by shittle: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
Pls help a sis and send to shittutosin@gmail.com. God shall expand U
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by balateef(m): 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
plsz I need it too, latuagoody@yahoo.com.
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by chiefengr: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by sammiy: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
Pls send to samshi010@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Kaiser96: 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
Please send to babalola_saheed@yahoo.com
Re: Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) by Dudecollins(m): 6:40am On Jul 11, 2014
Pls help a brother... akinbamicollins@hotmail.com. 10x. God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (73) (Reply)

Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.