Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,902 members, 7,945,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (548935 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
LASUITES: remember dani saved her from being shot by felix

I know but that doesn't still guarantee his behaviour
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by t4dec(f): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
nene_blazing95: chei,dz suarez police station sef dey tire me @tyms..wen dey ought tu ask d rite questions,dey wont...y cant dey ask angel how he knew tiberio was comin tu lola's house if at al he claimed tu av saved lola's life,after all lola did't call anybody..abi shey na coincedence say angel carry gun com greet lola ni..shuuhh..be lyk say dem don dey turn mumu small small for tat station!!!

abi ohhhh. Hep me ask jare. Buh its intrestin sha
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pls, a recap on MHBFL 2day's episode
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by iphy3: 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
Delzeey recap pls.tnks!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by neneblazing95(f): 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
kai,see how annoying debra luks wen she cries..jus lyk a spoilt brat..her new luk con be lyk person wey dey for insyd asylum...eva since moustache lady becam a swit guardian angel,she has bcum one of me favorita xter!!! kai,d persn wey dey speak rosa de francia english be lyk persn wey dey speak egberi!..funny xters!!!...awww,lopez ur days are numbered!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 3:23am On Dec 14, 2013
Sorry peeps, i'm away for the weekend. Will watch Friday's episode on Mon.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by iphy3: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
Awwwww! Anyway thanks for dis week's recap, u'r such a darling. Have a great weekend you all.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
i-phy1:
Awwwww! Anyway thanks for dis week's recap, u'r such a darling. Have a great weekend you all.

Thanks dearie, you too smiley
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by jackymfon: 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
please can someone pls give me a brief recap of Del monte dynasty for last week... pls
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
I mised all the episodes ths week,thanks to delzeey i have first class info on mhbfl,its a pity there isnt a delzeey for PR on this tread.i fill so bad about that. As for that delmonte dymnasty,if only telemundo would seek my advice(whch dey wont) i would hav asked them to stop it,i dislike it lyk hell and can you believe through out this week,i was only less busy during DMD #so frustrating#

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
Gotv has introduced another channel called "televista". Its channel 14 on gotv. They do lots of mexican soaps but there picture quality is too poor unlike telemundo.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by tegax(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
chyegems: Gotv has introduced another channel called "televista". Its channel 14 on gotv. They do lots of mexican soaps but there picture quality is too poor unlike telemundo.

Yeah, true.....just that the images are slower than the voices. I ended up getting bored cos they werent as original and interesting as telemundo soaps.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ariyke: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
Honestly i dont like any movie/soap/programme with poor image quality it bores me and to think they av more soapies than telemundo
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
Ladiva49: I mised all the episodes ths week,thanks to delzeey i have first class info on mhbfl,its a pity there isnt a delzeey for PR on this tread.i fill so bad about that. As for that delmonte dymnasty,if only telemundo would seek my advice(whch dey wont) i would hav asked them to stop it,i dislike it lyk hell and can you believe through out this week,i was only less busy during DMD #so frustrating#

Let me try and summarize, the little I can rememer on Precious Rose.
* Rosa is still in prison, but gabriel brought her the goods news that the judge had approved her appeal. So she's happy and has hopes of leaving soon. her cell mate (Kaimana, I think) talked about how someone tried to take her Baby from her......etc (I wasn't really listening there) but, I suspect she was talking about Magaret and Nurse Graceila.....back in the days when they used to steal new born babies for sale. Andrade went to visit her, and she was happy to see him.
* Jose Ignacio- Finally married barbara undecided. They agreed its just paper works to facilitate his getting the custody of Baby Edwardito but,Barby has other plans. Jose Ig already told her he dosent love her, but she's trying to win his love. She has now moved into the Altermirano's House together with Edwardito. she's playing all...sweet...mummy...in his presence ! but changes once he is out of site. She tried to talk him into sleeping on the bed with her but he declined and went to the sofa. lest I forget, her Private investigator Roncancio, dat helped her get the fake documents as per Rosa's caase is now blackmailing her. he wants money, $50,000 I think, and he even forced himself on her on d day of her wedding. She went to see him to talk but he forced her and had his way, else he will talk to Jose Ig. She felt bad afterwads, and had to be forcing herself to smile during her wedding.....cos she kept remembering.
* Geraldo- Lucia was beaten by Geraldo, and she lost her pregnancy. She went to report him afterwards. rachel and Lucia moved out of the house after the incident, they moved to Jose Ig's loft. The police man investigating Horacio's murder came to Geraldo and told him rachel was Velevt woman. This got Geraldo really mad and angry. He pulled a gun on Rachel, Martin interveined. He tried to shoot them both. Martin accused him of killing his grand child- Lucia's pregnancy. He said this is not the first time he has killed, he confessed to having killed Horacio. then he surffered a cerecral stroke and fell,Coma,Hospital. Now, he is paralized, cant walk and cant talk. On a wheel chair.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
PRECIOUS ROSE CONTINUES:
*Andrea- Has been kidnapped by Jorge. He is holding her in an old abandoned theatre. He dresses her like a princess and make her do what ever he feels like. He's obsessed with her.
*Junior- Finally found Andrea (Dont know how, missed some scenes). Junior confronted Jorge and Jorge pulled a gun on him. The lights went out and the gun was firedshocked. The lights came back on, and Junior was covered in blood on the floor shocked. grin grin grin Junior is fine, Jorge got shut, but he ran away already, they cant find him. Junior takes Andrea home, tells her he loves he.
*MAGARET- and Nurse Graceilla now want to steal Edwardito and sell him to Vladimir. They planned to do this, the night before the wedding. The drugged Leticia's tea, so she slept like a log of wood. (Dont know why they couldn't steal the baby, sad missed some scenes). Now, baby is with Barbara at the Altermirano's.
* Rosaura- is still there like a vegetable. They keep feeding her those useless pills that makes her sleep all day!!!
*Ramon Gomez- still there hiding in the shadow cheesy. Doing his underground investigations for Rosa. Chole helps him out alot.
*Rudolfo- Now the president of Venus. Martin confronted him and asked for his shares but he refused to release them to M. and instead chased him out of the office. With Jose Ig, busy with his baby and Barby, Junior loooking for Andrea and geraldo paralized, Acua is very vulnerable right now. Sergio met with Rudolfo and told him, he sergio can offer Acua to Rudolfo on a silver platter but only if, Rudolfo will make him his partner angry
*Sergio- still gambling alot. Vladimir is putting him under pressure to provide Lucia else cry tongue cry. H e promised to bring Lucia to cover his debts.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
Today's episode of MHBFL sucked. Andres is a shameless flirt

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
If you missed today's episode on MHBL, don't worry, you missed NOTHING! I'll even be angry re-capping it sef, lol. *Smh* Waste of 50mins

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by neneblazing95(f): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
kai today's episode of MHBFL ws so awkard...andre meeting diana in a lift,angel crying for lola..(eeewwww.).sophia begging rodrigo tu kiss her(phewwwww)..daniel clamouring for adela's attention(chei)&worst of all "debra d maniac's" tactics against lola!!!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
Queen hadassah: Today's episode of MHBFL sucked. Andres is a shameless flirt

What made me angry was him admitting to her face that she could make him fall into temptation despite the fact that he's an engaged dad! Like c'mon, who does that?? All he needed to do was form and profess his love for Lola to her face, that way she'll know there's no chance but now, that she's known his weakness, why on Earth wouldn't she put in her best efforts!!! And as for Sophia, she and Debora are in a "Depression Competition"!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ARareGem(f): 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
MHBFL was that bad? undecided I need to watch it. grin

I agree DMD is quite silly, but I dumped Aurora for it. grin

Who watched Precious Rose? sad

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2013
@Delzeey, Andres annoyed me today with his flirting, Diane didn't even have to seduce him. Andres is cheap and from what I read in wikepidia, Andres and Diane would become lovers..eww, so disgusting. Its Lola I feel sorry for I doubt if I'll watch tomorrow,s episode. Also I hated Sophia and Rodrigues making out, that was disgusting too and Angel crying, that was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Now I'm watching BCD, and today's episode is no different from MHBFL
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
@Delzeey, Andres annoyed me today with his flirting, Diane didn't even have to seduce him. Andres is cheap and from what I read in wikepidia, Andres and Diane would become lovers..eww, so disgusting. Its Lola I feel sorry for I doubt if I'll watch tomorrow,s episode. Also I hated Sophia and Rodrigues making out, that was disgusting too and Angel crying, that was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Now I'm watching BCD, and today's episode is also annoying
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
@Delzeey:
If you missed today's episode on MHBL, don't worry, you missed NOTHING! I'll even be angry re-capping it sef, lol. *Smh* Waste of 50mins

Ok, wt part interests u nd in summary wat apnd
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
Queen Hadassah, Ermmmm, i'll slightly disagree with you hehe. Diana was flirting with him on a high level but he was trying to show and tell her he wasn't falling but all his dumba** was doing was showing her how weak he was for her beauty! I'll give him the excuse that he thought they'll never meet again so, i'll wait and see his how he handles the situation tomorrow.. If he still acts same way then i'm with you 100% . . . .
Sophia's case, yes disgusting is the word!
And to think they didn't even let us enjoy watching Andres & Lola's lovey-dovey for a full week, sad
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by luluemi(f): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
Creamish:

My fave is actually Precious Rose...then MHBFL. Yday's episode rily got me smiling...like FINALLYYYYYYY!!!! haba!!! and Debra....hmm...im actually curious to see what she has planned for Delores....and dat Angel is sooo kissable....damn!
creamish. We are sooo on same page

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
ARareGem: MHBFL was that bad? undecided I need to watch it. grin

I agree DMD is quite silly, but I dumped Aurora for it. grin

Who watched Precious Rose? sad

Aurora s becoming interesting, bt I jst hate it anytim vicky calls martin lik markun nd wen she slaps hm.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by gengen118: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2013
LASUITES: WHO DO U TINK IS MORE WORTHY TO MARRY ADELLA? ? ?
DANIEL OR LOPEZ Potencio

Am team Daniel o. I jus gbadun d guy, lopez looks old school jor grin . Been prayin 4 dem to get bak together I feel both r still in lov wt eachodr. Team DANIELLA
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
@Delzeey, initially when diane bumped into andres she wasn't interested in him but Andres was interested in her with all those small talk and after he came back to the elevator he continued flirting with her even when he saw diane was angry and not interested. So YES Andres is a shameless flirt. Imagine what he told Daniel about diane, infact I don't want to remember.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2013
Lizzyt92, it was just silly events happening.

Angel told Debora not to do anything until he tells her what to do.
Daniel and Leon tried convincing Andres that Diana is the best for the job. He told them schedule an appointment for him, with her in a restaurant. He called Lola and told her then invited her for lunch so they could see the applicant together, Lola told him she'd love to but has another class to coach right away. She asked if she (the applicant) was beautiful, Andres told her she's not seen her yet. She told him to behave then kissed him through the phone.
The Chief told Lopez they have no choice but to grant Romoan bail if Andres' witness wouldn't testify. Lopez called Andres and told him.
Andres was about to be on his way to meet the applicant when he got Lopez's call and told Daniel to inform her he'll be an hour late.
Andres and Camello were shown in a restaurant with Martha begging her to testify but she refused saying she's scared of her life and family's.
Andres was stucked in a traffic on his way to meet the applicant. His phone was dead so he couldn't make any call.
Diana was shown waiting. After an hour, she ordered another drink. After another hour, she stood up and left angrily. She got to the elevator and while about to enter, Andres was seen coming out of the elevator. He was in a hurry so he hit her. She cursed him and he was like, 'so pretty, yet so angry', smiled and left.
Andres got to the restaurant, asked the waiter but he told her she's gone. She left him a note saying how angry she was. He turned back and left. He got to the elevator and met Diana kicking the elevator because it wouldn't open. Andres told her to calm down and operate it with care. He pressed the button and it opened, he smiled. She frowned and they both got in.
Some seconds later, the elevator stopped. They were trapped. Diana shouted and blamed him for it. He told her he shouldn't because it was her fault she kicked it. All of a sudden, Diana started feeling drowsy. She was about to fall then Andres held her. She told him she was asthmatic and claustrophobic and might die. He hugged her and calmed her down and put her to sit near the elevator wall. She pulled off her jacket. After a while, Andres pulled off his suit and tried jumping out of the upper opening of the elevator. She begged him not to leave her. He held her and promised her he'll come back for her and she looked into his eyes. Smh!! He got out.
Later, he got back. He told her help would come soon. She told him how glad she was to see him. Andres told her he'll never leave such a beauty alone to suffer blah blah then she asked if he was flirting with her, he told her no, he's engaged and has a daughter. They continued chatting, he told her about him skydiving, how he loves his daughter. She told him he's handsome. He asked if she was flirting with him and she said yes, in a big way..! He told how proud he was to be a dad and how beautiful her mother is too, she then said he's talking of her rival. Andres smiled. Finally, the engineers opened the elevator. She told him she had a great time trapped with him. She was about giving him her card when he told her not to that she was too beautiful and dangerous for him and even a faithful man like him might fall for her. She called him a coward, he admitted to being one. She smiled and left.
Andres got back to the office and gisted Camello about it. Camello asked why such things don't happen to him. He asked Andres if he got any form of contact but Andres told him he rejected. He asked why and Andres told Camello that though Lola stole his heart a long time ago, he's never seen a dangerously attractive lady like that. Camello was shocked and told him he never says that of anyone other than Lola. Daniel and Leon came in and told Andres that the lady's here and that Andres needs to apologize once she comes in. She came in and smiled saying, 'oh no! don't tell me my superman is Andres Suarez'. Andres stood up and sighed.
Rodrigo went to apologize to Sophia for kissing her. Later, she went to his place and demands he tells her why he did it. He told her he was sorry, he did it only because he felt alone and has his needs and noticed how beautiful her lips was and he forgot about Soledad for a moment. She told him they're both lonely and have needs. He asked of Camello but she shut him up. She moved closer to him and begged him to kiss her again like he did and love her just this once and they'll be no guilt. She started kissing him.
Angel went to Lola and he asked why she so lively. She told him because she was going to get married but said she'll be completely happy once her mother is found. Then Angel started crying o! (with pride sha) telling her how he would die for her and how he wished she chose him blah blah. And you know Mother Thesesa Lola, she started feeling pity and guilty but begged him to stop. Later, they were talking business when Lola's phone rang. It was Debora!

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by neneblazing95(f): 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
flirting!flirting!! flirting!!! d diana tat andre claims tu be gorgeous is't evn as gorgeous as veronica.....mtchewwwwwww...her personality is alredi boring me!!! tat aside sef,hw many noticed tat andre has a litu bow leg!

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
She put the phone to Soledad's ear. Soledad hurriedly told Lola not to fall for whatever trap and not to listen to anyone. Debora pulled it away. Felix pointed a gun at Soledad to shut her up. Debora then told Lola, like a boss, that she has her mother again!!

Ah, and yes, Romoan was bailed. Rodrigo followed him. Felix got close to Romoan and gave him an envelope of money and told Romoan the cops are following him so he shouldn't dare contact any of them, not even his family. They'll contact him when they need him. Rodrigo told the other guys to be careful because Romoan knows he's been followed.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
nene_blazing95: flirting!flirting!! flirting!!! d diana tat andre claims tu be gorgeous is't evn as gorgeous as veronica.....mtchewwwwwww...her personality is alredi boring me!!! tat aside sef,hw many noticed tat andre has a litu bow leg!

Vero- whatt?? Diana, though pretty too, is no where close to Her Majesty Veronica!! In looks and attitude! Yessssss, i noticed Andre's bow leg while he was climbing out of the elevator lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.