Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,204 members, 7,933,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:27 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (548104 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
Its being 8months since u were gone, u're always on my mind. Rest in Peace Monica Spear! I miss u a great deal. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
dahmie2013: Its being 8months since u were gone, u're always on my mind. Rest in Peace Monica Spear! I miss u a great deal. cry cry

Awww...truly we do cry

Just realising MHBFL was every bit as funny as CL grin grin even Saheed Balogun(one of my best) aka Anacleto/Japaro was in it. grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
BA Hortentia stop ranting, your silly son shot the black cop 1st. George punching his Papa inlaw grin ...that's new. Awwww, Willy Delgado is such a cutie kiss kiss kiss, I don dump Bruno o!!
SW Julian sef, trying to start a relationship with a woman who's pregnant by another man..sick sicko!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by spanzed(m): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
My love for telenovelas is beyond measure
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ucheody: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Humberto is falling fr Santa despite everytin. I felt fr her wen she was wit her son.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
spanzed: My love for telenovelas is beyond measure

are u for real? a guy?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by spanzed(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
benedictac:

are u for real? a guy?
lol are u suprise guys watch telemundo
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
hmmm today's corazon valiente(fearless heart) episode was really emotional but action-packed grin grin ...its a pity diego had 2 die dat way cry but i dont pity soul abi na sol grin ...her naivety was too obvious....but corazon valiente fall hand small ohhh...juan marcos was shot thrice...yet there was no spot on his shirt...abi na nollywood tins?? grin grin ....

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
benedictac:

are u for real? a guy?
most guys(no all sha) are flexible with wat dey watch...all weather tins!! cheesy
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ucheody: 6:58am On Sep 10, 2014
@ bentenny he wore a bullet proof vest underneath lol
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by spanzed(m): 7:55am On Sep 10, 2014
Didn't watch fearless heart y'day what happened 2 willy and who sent does hired killers
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
ucheody: @ bentenny he wore a bullet proof vest underneath lol
smiley ok let me explain..d bullet vest is worn before you wear the shirt...rite?
so since thats d case,y was his shirt not filled wit d three bullet holes...?
shey you understand now? wink

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
bentenny: hmmm today's corazon valiente(fearless heart) episode was really emotional but action-packed grin grin ...its a pity diego had 2 die dat way cry but i dont pity soul abi na sol grin ...her naivety was too obvious....but corazon valiente fall hand small ohhh...juan marcos was shot thrice...yet there was no spot on his shirt...abi na nollywood tins?? grin grin ....

I don't agree it was naivety that killed her but her being too lousy. this is what one gets when one is too lousy. my opinion
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ucheody: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
Lol I no no fr dem sha.I juust c say e get up. Me. Sef I bow hehehe
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by omosoft: 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
This thread is not what it use to be, I remember does days of MHBL,BCD,PR,TMD,FB,CL,d secret,love, suspense,betrayal,lust, jokes,the best mumu(ignacia in BCD)and so on,it use to be fun and people always run back here to share thoughts on each episode, we alwys laugh our ass out wink cheesy but the thread looks boring sad

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
BA So Amanda's sister inlaw can yap/throw tantrums about Amanda falling for Santiago yet she's now schmoozing with the man who really killed her brother. If for anything. .why should she be hanging out with Humberto ' s driver since anything linked to the Cano is a taboo? Pancho and his Madam *face palm*
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
benedictac:

I don't agree it was naivety that killed her but her being too lousy. this is what one gets when one is too lousy. my opinion

2 deaths in one episode...i don't feel sorry for Sol, she's just a silly loudmouth.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
omosoft: This thread is not what it use to be, I remember does days of MHBL,BCD,PR,TMD,FB,CL,d secret,love, suspense,betrayal,lust, jokes,the best mumu(ignacia in BCD)and so on,it use to be fun and people always run back here to share thoughts on each episode, we alwys laugh our ass out wink cheesy but the thread looks boring sad

Yes o I miss IGNACIA,JAVIER,GOZALO(BCD)best of the best.I remember whenever I see GOZALO at the beginning of BCD I really felt sorry for him and PILLAR till it got to the middle whenever I see Gozalo I get scared lol especially when he's with Pillar.BCD made me a TELEMUNDO FAN smiley

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
omosoft: This thread is not what it use to be, I remember does days of MHBL,BCD,PR,TMD,FB,CL,d secret,love, suspense,betrayal,lust, jokes,the best mumu(ignacia in BCD)and so on,it use to be fun and people always run back here to share thoughts on each episode, we alwys laugh our ass out wink cheesy but the thread looks boring sad

1.Not every one watches all the telemundo soapies anymore like before,this is because it can be very ADDICTIVE ..when you are into it,you lose sight of some things you should be doing just because of telemundo cheesy cheesy ....after the initial telemundo frenzy,i made up my mind to settle for just two soapies(fearless heart and elena's ghost)....this will afford me some space to carry out other important things in my life.. smiley

2.Most of the pips who started the fun are now engaged in one obligation or the other like job tins,school tins,nysc parol or business waka grin

3.some of the time schedules for some popular soapies are not well placed like before.. wink

pls be reminded that its all an ASSUMPTION from me... smiley

thats all i can remember for now....feel free to add yours.... wink

7 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
fabian rios(willy in FL) is an amazing actor...truely speaking,he doesnt fit into that villian script very well ...samantha and willy will make a very lovely couple.. smiley smiley ..so gooood!!!! smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
bentenny:

1.Not every one watches all the telemundo soapies anymore like before,this is because it can be very ADDICTIVE ..when you are into it,you lose sight of some things you should be doing just because of telemundo cheesy cheesy ....after the initial telemundo frenzy,i made up my mind to settle for just two soapies(fearless heart and elena's ghost)....this will afford me some space to carry out other important things in my life.. smiley

2.Most of the pips who started the fun are now engaged in one obligation or the other like job tins,school tins,nysc parol or business waka grin

3.some of the time schedules for some popular soapies are not well placed like before.. wink

pls be reminded that its all an ASSUMPTION from me... smiley

thats all i can remember for now....feel free to add yours.... wink

I agree with u absolutely dear! I have entered one chance with these telemundo&I dont even no hw 2 come out. I watch everything, its so bad. I need 2 re-strategize with d next one's.

For nw, my best is broken angel. I dont even no hw many ppl are in fearless heart, since fernanda has decided killed everyone&she's my best. Her role is so action packed&I like the way she looks like her cat. This juan marcus guy kisses like there is no tomorrow, his facial expressions are not captivating, now I miss those passionate kiss bruno gives bianca. I really dont like d romance so far in fearless heart, its kind of boring.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
bentenny: fabian rios(willy in FL) is an amazing actor...truely speaking,he doesnt fit into that villian script very well ...samantha and willy will make a very lovely couple.. smiley smiley ..so gooood!!!! smiley smiley

I dis-agree joor, he doesnt fit into dis willy role well, I prefer him a villian dan dese childish sammy&willy thing. He's too cold here!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by pricelessJ(f): 1:00am On Sep 13, 2014
BellaSwan: Did anyone notice Said (Nena Ochoa's driver) in Elena's Ghost is Jairo Chaparro in CL? cheesycheesy

yes oh.dat yeye guy DT acts like he is controlled by some evil spirits.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by 1stimpression(f): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2014
The weekend may be over but your favourite
telenovela's have brand new episodes coming your way today!

ELENA'S GHOST: Dulce feels threatened by
Maruflay. Eduardo tries to rescue Elena. Michael feels under pressure from Clara and decides to leave the house.

FEARLESS HEART: Gabriel gives Nelly a pregnancy test. Samantha listens in when Bernardo asks Ofelia if her son is Dario's.

BROKEN ANGEL: Francisca informs Humberto
what happened with Barbara and that they fired Fernando. Ivan tells Santiago what Humberto found in his room.

SOMEONE'S WATCHING: Lola goes to see Pedro Pablo to let him know that Lucia called. Benjamin visits Camila but is unsuccessful in seducing her.
What has you excited for Monday
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Flakeey(f): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2014
i so much hate the voice they gave Ines in BA, unlike her usual voice in BCD (Corolla), SW and FH(Samantha)
Hian
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by omosoft: 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
Flakeey: i so much hate the voice they gave Ines in BA, unlike her usual voice in BCD (Corolla), SW and FH(Samantha)
Hian

Very annoying and irritating voice
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by omosoft: 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
lovelydamsel:

Yes o I miss IGNACIA,JAVIER,GOZALO(BCD)best of the best.I remember whenever I see GOZALO at the beginning of BCD I really felt sorry for him and PILLAR till it got to the middle whenever I see Gozalo I get scared lol especially when he's with Pillar.BCD made me a TELEMUNDO FAN smiley

Yeah, you got me thinking about BCD,all d cast were wonderful,BCD actually attracted me to TELEMUNDO

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by omosoft: 12:01am On Sep 16, 2014
dahmie2013:

I agree with u absolutely dear! I have entered one chance with these telemundo&I dont even no hw 2 come out. I watch everything, its so bad. I need 2 re-strategize with d next one's.

For nw, my best is broken angel. I dont even no hw many ppl are in fearless heart, since fernanda has decided killed everyone&she's my best. Her role is so action packed&I like the way she looks like her cat. This juan marcus guy kisses like there is no tomorrow, his facial expressions are not captivating, now I miss those passionate kiss bruno gives bianca. I really dont like d romance so far in fearless heart, its kind of boring.
Hehehehe, juan marcus is a bad kisser with his ugly expression.I give it to bruno and bianca, you can feel d passion from your living room.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
EG- Ana Lavyeska is damn good actress. Eduardo own pass Jack Bawar. telemumundoooooo u are too much
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by crazygod(m): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
This valdez pikin (fearless heart) na real ogbanje. She needs a regular flogging session.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by crazygod(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
This Angela valdez pikin (fearless heart) na real ogbanje. She needs a regular flogging session.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jopac: 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
I never knew dat Telemundo makes mistake in dier continuity too. Today's Episode in Elena's Ghost, The dress Elena Lafe wore is transparent at de back and so de WHITE bra she waz wearing waz noticeable when she waz been rescued by Eduardo.
But when dey came back home she waz still wearin de same dress but de bra waz now a BLACK color.
Anyway asides dat oversight EG is balling now. Interesting Episode.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.