Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,952 members, 7,922,353 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 04:06 AM

“I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh (10732 Views)

Resume Work Now Or Be Sacked, Okorocha Tells Imo Workers / Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh / Anambra Poll Results: Ekwunife Sacks Ngige From Senate, Humbles Victor Umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by JFACTOR1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2013
What is this fuss about Rochas exit from Apga? Was APGA significant in Imo and yet couldn't win in 2007 polls when PDP had no candidate. PPA, a party barely a year old defeated APGA at the polls. APGA did not make Rochas popular, Rochas made APGA popular in Imo. APGA has no agenda in Aso Villa so why do you want to drown a progressive man. Imolites are not deceived, if Rochas' score card is impressive, he will do a second term.
Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by mavtrevor(m): 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
I dont have anything against okorocha for leaving apga because politics is a game of interest. If anyone had followed politics is the south east you must have noticed that the region is a dynamic one when it comes to political alliances. Orji uzor kalu did it in abia and it worked, it even extended into imo during ohakim's time, so why wont it work now. He is of course the governor of the state, he has the state's resources and can set every mechinery in the state to work for him. But i think thats how far he can get. Apc can only succeed in imo state as far as south east is concerned and it wont be an easy one because pdp is trying to reclaim their state. He is an ambitious man, he is aiming higher, and knows apga wont take him there.
Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by DeWisedon(m): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
ROCHAS ALL D WAY.if he likes,let him join illuminati.all i knw dat he is far more better dan 34 governors of dis country nd he is working.i lik his way.GO TO HELL IF U RE BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA
Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by Noblemarce: 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
Bensonn:

you never dissapoint with your rude response to issues, the source of your frustration shld be known to you,Rochas or anybody is not the source of your frustration, trace the source and get a life and it will do you a lot of good. But broda truth be told, you are a sad person.
Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by Noblemarce: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
If truth b told if dere is anyone dath is sad its u if u dont no wat 2 type go back 2 sleep
Bensonn:

you never dissapoint with your rude response to issues, the source of your frustration shld be known to you,Rochas or anybody is not the source of your frustration, trace the source and get a life and it will do you a lot of good. But broda truth be told, you are a sad person.
Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by lagcity(m): 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
Okorocha, the eagle that left the chicken coop. Congratulations.
Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by Ojiofor: 1:51am On Sep 11, 2013
APC can lie!

Decampment: APGA accuses APC of falsehood

on September 11, 2013 / in News 12:00 am / Comments

By CLIFFORD NDUJIHE

National chairman of All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, Chief Victor Umeh has advised Interim National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Chief Bisi Akande, to steer clear of politics of falsehood and propaganda, which he alleged the APC leadership had embarked upon.

Reacting to the parading of 22 chairmen of APGA at the APC national secretariat in Abuja, where Akande received them, Umeh, in a statement by his Special Assistant (Media), Mr. Stan Okeke, described the exercise as a parade of garage touts by Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State.

Recalling that various newspapers had reported that five National Working Committee, NWC, members of APGA were also said to have defected to APC at the same ceremony, Umeh explained that no NWC member defected to APC, emphasizing that it was rather five redundant state chairmen of APGA from Lagos, Cross River, Niger, Kogi and Taraba states that joined the APC.

He said APGA was embarrassed by the news story, wondering how an elderly man as Akande could have allowed himself to be deceived by Governor Okorocha. According to him, Chief Akande stood the chance of verifying the claims before setting up the phantom defection ceremony.

This action, Umeh stated, portrayed APC as an unserious and desperate organisation. He advised Akande to avoid politics of propaganda, adding that what the citizenry expected from APC was much more than what the party is presently offering Nigerians.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/decampment-apga-accuses-apc-of-falsehood/#sthash.Z0foaY7y.dpuf
Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by chichi414: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2013
The westerners created ac,the northerners created cpc and the se has apga.why is okorocha so annoying,the west and north marge to create apc and are there to gain from it all to thereselves,what do se got to gain instead of strenthing there own party to gain more from the federal gov pocket and make our land a better place.
Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by drnoel: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ok so cos his right to hold the governorship sit has been threatened, he then suddenly remembers that Umeh is his brother and he was elected under APGA. All this while they have been trying to reason with you but doggedly proved stubborn. Abeg Umeh, declare this man's sit vacant and contest his rights in court. I take God beg you, eh! Let us hear word.
Re: “I Forgive You” – Okorocha Tells Umeh by Trakame(m): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
If gov okorocha does nt d seed 4 presidency at Apc,his political career wil b ova simple......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Winning By Landslide In The North / U.S. Provides $92.7m To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria / Osinbajo, Saraki, Dogara And APC Governors To Meet Today..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.