Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:32 PM

Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) (57047 Views)

Meet Nigerian's Top Comedians And Their Adorable Families(photos) / Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives - Who Is Hotter? (photos) / Check Out Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives - Who Is Hotter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by seniourman(m): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
Y

Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by nasonaso: 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
rubbish must you MARRY LEPA. I LIKE DEM BIG
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by taiocol: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
guys money talk b:_:llsh¡t work
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by orjifavour(f): 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
with the kind of life style yet they have beauties as wife, shocked
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by AboveSOSO: 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
who is Soponna?
Na another beauty beast :Pwho is Soponna?
Na another beauty beast

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
i just dey imagin the kind laugh wey dia wives go dy laugh everyday

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by eaglechild: 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
It's all about the money money money.
What else would make a beauty beauty beauty
Talk to a beeeeeeeeast
It's all about the price tag........
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by chismart02: 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
1daful better tin gud ooo, AY no go kill me hir............beautiful, anybody knw welda AY wife still dey market?
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by Caracta(f): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
See Bovi like house boy. Klint da Drunk's child was crying in an adorable way. The parents left him behind. grin

Cute pictures cheesy
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by olowodaran(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
end time things
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by Timijo(m): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
LesbianBoy: Lesbianboy don come again o! tongue Ok, ermmm......as regards the topic, as you all know (well in case you didn't know, now you will know wink) Nigerian comedians have great taste in women. I don't know how they do it but they all seem to have beautiful ladies as girlfriend or wife grin grin grin grin grin Anyways, i decided to post pictures of wife of ONLY top naija comedians to know your opinion on who you think is the 'hottest'! You can also let us know who comes 1st,2nd,3rd......etc in your opinion!
Alright ''lets go there''....
Below are the pictures of Top Nigerian comedians and their wife and individual pictures of their wife. So over to you guys, in your opinion who do you think is the hottest?

EDITED: *******I made frontpage yippeeeeeeee........Gets up and starts dancing Skelewu, Etighi and Azonto at the same time******* grin grin grin grin grin

Basketmouth and Elsie
End time tinz ni jawe
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by slap1(m): 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
Tayeni: who is Soponna? grin
The Yoruba god of small-pox, I think. Are you looking for your small-pox?
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by scientology(m): 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
aka NIGERIAN COMEDIANS AND THEIR HUMAN BANK ATM Cards
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by DeIneffable(m): 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
valicious1: Omo julius agwu wife wowor o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Bt teju babiface babe wowor pass

when e no be say you wear bra as google grin
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by Boss13: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alibaba and wife nko?
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by moscobabs(m): 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
I wish to see OMO BABA wife/gf oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by spikeitall: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
in my take,give the medal to --- Klint da drunk 's wife
while agwus wife carry last.but agwu with all ur mouth? any way beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by chucky234(m): 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
Shey na who tell AY,Teju Babyface and Julius Agwu to marry 7 foot women as wives. Imagine say Teju wife need to sidon for stool before Teju mouth go fit touch her mouuh, kai Julius be like him wife driver.
Dem no getter technical adviser at all.
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by agehero13(f): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
they all luk gud bt gordons's wife is not here
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by Natureboyfk(m): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
@op U r very tribalistic!! Wre is my wifes picture? End time tinx
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by Evanisgud(f): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
They ar al sweet luking.
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by femiero: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
This Basketmouth wife get as e be oo. I strongly suspect foam-bra on her chest!! No b**bs at all!!
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by vislabraye(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2013
None of them wor wor. Chai.
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by Janeify(f): 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
i go die's wife is beautiful.....
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by pendusky(m): 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
alibaba nko?
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by gratiaeo(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
#END•TIME•TINZ #team fresh air
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by guonno: 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
demelza: See Beasts hooking up Beauties!
Whoever open him yeye mouth to say money is vanity, may Saponna visit that person. angry

102 likes for u.
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by Sagytarius(m): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by dbucas: 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
Klint d drunk has d swtest chick
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by motomborika(m): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
Klint the Drunk wife looks like an aristo.

no offense grin grin

still pretty sha
Re: Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2013
spongeback: I don't know which is what or what is which, put up AY's wife pre-bleaching photo so I can make an informed decision. undecided
this one again again..mtchwww

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules / Adeshina Adesanya Is Dead! (Pastor Ajidara) / Simi Blasts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Saying Woman Wasn't God's Original Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.