Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,600 members, 7,888,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! (5900 Views)

Obiba Sly Collins: "I Have Slept With More Than 150 Nigerian Women" / Shina Peters: "I Have Slept With 100 Women" / Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
Says the YMCM's manager undecided
50calibre:

Lol that's very funny. Nicki minaj is YMCM's bitch, everyone on that crew fu*ks her like its nothing.
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
50calibre:

she's good, she gives head like a champ and rode me like a horse. I don't want to give any more details.
yet you gave all the details. embarassed
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by Abbey2sam(m): 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
Gucci mane's twitter account was hacked.....

Right now he's not the one behind the handle
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by 50calibre(m): 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2013
lorretta u: II said one ODE will come and claim he slept with me. So you're that ode? grin grin kpele.

When you were making pleasure sounds, you didn't know I was ODE ( whatever that means ) right?
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
GUCCI FANI KAYODE
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
The entire things sounded like the ranting of an drunk illiterate. Made absolutely no sense. And his punctuations?....ta!
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by AbuMikey(m): 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
50calibre:

Lol that's very funny. Nicki minaj is YMCM's bi*tch, everyone on that crew fu*ks her like its nothing.
how did you get this info??
With all due respect sir,say what you know,and not what you assume to be true. angry

1 Like

Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
according to GUCCI MANE.
hE CLAIMED HE AND WACKA FLOCKA FLAMES HAD A party WITH NICKI MINAJ AND HER ASS WAS AS HARD AS BRICK
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by Revolva(m): 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
yeah gucci has hit that ass...haha that my nigga gucci i believe him.....weller but his rap is wack
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by playahP(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2013
Gucci's account wasn't hacked anything!!

Its a verified twitter account!!

I love gucci maine but the guy is highly unstable....
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by playahP(m): 11:22am On Sep 11, 2013
Gucci mane helped nicki's career a whole lot.
If nicki can't be on his track cos he is fresh outta jail, then nicki is juss bleeped up!b
Re: Gucci Maine Claims To Have Slept With Nicki (with twitter Pixs) ::::: Hot!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
playah P: Gucci mane helped nicki's career a whole lot.
If nicki can't be on his track cos he is fresh outta jail, then nicki is juss bleeped up!b

u can say dat again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Finally Cooks Expensive Indomie In The Kitchen Worth Million(video+phot / Actress Destiny Etiko Pictured With Pete Edochie - New Pictures / MADT! Bobrisky Exposes D*ck In Recent Post (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.