Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,687 members, 7,921,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:16 AM

Book On Jonathan's Tranformation Agenda Launches Today At Sheraton Hotel Abuja. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Book On Jonathan's Tranformation Agenda Launches Today At Sheraton Hotel Abuja. (688 Views)

Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki / Akpabio Commissions Four Points By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene / The Tranformation Of Nigeria, Part II - Greater Port Harcourt City (Master Plan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book On Jonathan's Tranformation Agenda Launches Today At Sheraton Hotel Abuja. by Donjazzy12(m): 5:06am On Sep 10, 2013
Book On Jonathan's Transformation Agenda launches today at Sheraton Hotel Abuja. Be there more details here http://davidchuks..com/2013/09/book-launch-takes-place-today-at.html
Re: Book On Jonathan's Tranformation Agenda Launches Today At Sheraton Hotel Abuja. by kunlesehan(m): 5:18am On Sep 10, 2013
hmmmm ... breath of fresh air indeed.
Re: Book On Jonathan's Tranformation Agenda Launches Today At Sheraton Hotel Abuja. by Ina2k(m): 7:47am On Sep 10, 2013
Give it to us in ur actions and stop writing it in books.
Re: Book On Jonathan's Tranformation Agenda Launches Today At Sheraton Hotel Abuja. by LMAyedun(m): 7:54am On Sep 10, 2013
Na book we go chop??
undecided
Give us employment, attend to ASUU strike.. You are busy written books.
Re: Book On Jonathan's Tranformation Agenda Launches Today At Sheraton Hotel Abuja. by Symphony007: 9:20am On Sep 10, 2013
Propagander 101. The nigerian people don't need to read a book to see if transformation to going on. They just need to look at their lives and standard of living. Which frankly has'nt changed.
Re: Book On Jonathan's Tranformation Agenda Launches Today At Sheraton Hotel Abuja. by takedat(m): 9:37am On Sep 10, 2013
A book that the majority of rural dwellers can neither have access to nor read. Who needs a compiled compendium of unverifiable data and half truths? All we demand is 'Real Progress and not Paper Progress'.
Re: Book On Jonathan's Tranformation Agenda Launches Today At Sheraton Hotel Abuja. by taharqa: 9:52am On Sep 10, 2013
take dat: A book that the majority of rural dwellers can neither have access to nor read. Who needs a compiled compendium of unverifiable data and half truths? All we demand is 'Real Progress and not Paper Progress'.
'Real Progress' as defined by who? By you or any of those benign 'Opposition' Clowns running about??.... The 'book', with plenty pics, shld be published already
Re: Book On Jonathan's Tranformation Agenda Launches Today At Sheraton Hotel Abuja. by takedat(m): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2013
taharqa: 'Real Progress' as defined by who? By you or any of those benign 'Opposition' Clowns running about??.... The 'book', with plenty pics, shld be published already
'Real Progress' as defined by me and many other Nigerians who are yet to be satisfied with the level of transformational achievements hashed out and praise sung by professional griots and bootlickers, those with culture of concordance and the 'its our own on the saddle, so let's support him, good or bad' crew.

This is not to say that GEJ isn't doing his bit in certain areas, but don't you think there would be no need for glossy pictorial evidence and self advertisement if the people meant to read the book see and feel those achievements in their physical forms? Those who are lacking in band, praise sing themselves. To me, this is another drain-pipe on tax payers' fund.

1 Like

Re: Book On Jonathan's Tranformation Agenda Launches Today At Sheraton Hotel Abuja. by taharqa: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2013
take dat: 'Real Progress' as defined by me and many other Nigerians who are yet to be satisfied with the level of transformational achievements hashed out and praise sung by professional griots and bootlickers, those with culture of concordance and the 'its our own on the saddle, so let's support him, good or bad' crew.

This is not to say that GEJ isn't doing his bit in certain areas, but don't you think there would be no need for glossy pictorial evidence and self advertisement if the people meant to read the book see and feel those achievements in their physical forms? Those who are lacking in band, praise sing themselves. To me, this is another drain-pipe on tax payers' fund.
NO. Where we have Sm Dedicated Ijiots who hv taken it upon themselves to tell them every person that 'GEJ is worst tin to ever happen to Nigeria', 'GEJ is not doing anything', 'GEJ is cluess', etc; a message told with a level of Desperation fuelled by narrow Regional/Party interests and unbrindled quest for Power as well as frankly a growing Genuine Hatred for d man, I bliv this move is even too late in d day. Should have been started long ago.... I say, produce Films, documents, videos, write books, articles; release Pics, etc- to counter d disinfo bn spread by sm of d Ijiots I was talking about, and also so as to info more Nigerians bout what their Govt is/is not doing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tsunami In Oyo As Ajimobi Sacks SSG, All Commissioners, Advisers. / Late Olusegun Agagu Corpse Now Leave Lagos To Iju Odo, Ondo / Obiano Unveils 10-point Agenda For Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.