Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,702 members, 7,969,052 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:08 PM

Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom (34071 Views)

How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note / Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by hauza12(m): 4:56am On Sep 26, 2013
@ Seunpayne, thanks for d good and hard work so far its been highly appreciative.......Concerning your post on unbricking fone i been having 2 problems. l cant download the d MT655xx_use_Drivers, there is no downloading option for that. Secondly, concerning d flash tools_1312, d second download option(file) named backup data, when u click to download files IT says no file available dat its just an empty folder. Please address this its very urgent cus its a life saving issue........... .. .? Once again thanks!
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by tonyzaks: 7:28am On Sep 26, 2013
i flashed my pat A+ & i did what was said but stil coudn't get either sim network or sound.
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by akinlolusewanu9(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2013
Nice one seun Payne. Splendid and genius as always. I will share this to my blog. the credit always to you as always. just for those that need the info.
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by flecho: 11:46am On Sep 26, 2013
seunpayne:

Yes and no. No because you will need to be rooted to use mobile uncle to flash recovery to be able to flash the rom. Yes because you can flash the recovery from your computer without rooting and then flash the rom. It's a matter of ease and preference really.

seun Can I change d s4 boot image to tecno boot image
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by seunpayne(m): 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
hauza12: @ Seunpayne, thanks for d good and hard work so far its been highly appreciative.......Concerning your post on unbricking fone i been having 2 problems. l cant download the d MT655xx_use_Drivers, there is no downloading option for that. Secondly, concerning d flash tools_1312, d second download option(file) named backup data, when u click to download files IT says no file available dat its just an empty folder. Please address this its very urgent cus its a life saving issue........... .. .? Once again thanks!

Here are your drivers: http:///WMGzQ

I would advice you use a computer to download. click on the file tab and select download
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by seunpayne(m): 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
tonyzaks: i flashed my pat A+ & i did what was said but stil coudn't get either sim network or sound.

When you say you flashed it...do you mean a factory reset or a rom flash? if you meant rom then what rom? and what was said that you followed because this is the first i'm seeing of this problem
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by seunpayne(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
flecho:

seun Can I change d s4 boot image to tecno boot image

Yes. but i cant get that for you now
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by tonyzaks: 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
seunpayne:

When you say you flashed it...do you mean a factory reset or a rom flash? if you meant rom then what rom? and what was said that you followed because this is the first i'm seeing of this problem
thank u. first i did a rom flash (Melting Rocks) and as i discovered that there is no sound and is displaying "no sim card detected" i revert back to my save original rom. after rebooting am stuck with samsung logo nothing else. So i followed your Unbricking Tecno A+ tutorials to unbrick it, which i did but again when i boot it, samsung logo appears first the tecno's. Although this one has sound but it too is displying "no sim card detected".
What is it must i do?
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by seunpayne(m): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
tonyzaks:
thank u. first i did a rom flash (Melting Rocks) and as i discovered that there is no sound and is displaying "no sim card detected" i revert back to my save original rom. after rebooting am stuck with samsung logo nothing else. So i followed your Unbricking Tecno A+ tutorials to unbrick it, which i did but again when i boot it, samsung logo appears first the tecno's. Although this one has sound but it too is displying "no sim card detected".
What is it must i do?

Where did you get your melting rocks rom from please? I will need that info if I'm to help fix the problem
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by amurx(m): 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
i dnt knw why my phone kip telling me no sim slot detected! Even i tried porting rom and still it refuse 2 bring service

Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by amurx(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
Pls gurus in da haoz elp me!
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by luqaz(m): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
amurx: i dnt knw why my phone kip telling me no sim slot detected! Even i tried porting rom and still it refuse 2 bring service
try use Mobile uncle to input ur imei
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by tonyzaks: 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
seunpayne:

Where did you get your melting rocks rom from please? I will need that info if I'm to help fix the problem
i downloaded averything from Payne's Blog.
Thanks.
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by tonyzaks: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
seunpayne:

i downloaded averythng from Payne's Blog.
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by amurx(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
luqaz: try use Mobile uncle to input ur imei
how do i do dat pls
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by tonyzaks: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
amurx: how do i do dat pls
bro we get the same problem o, i tried everything but still "no sim card detected.
still waiting 4 d gurus to help us.
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by amurx(m): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
tonyzaks:
bro we get the same problem o, i tried everything but still "no sim card detected.
still waiting 4 d gurus to help us.
e don taya me sef.
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by luqaz(m): 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
tonyzaks:
firstly let me thank for coming to our rescure. now i went to the page u directed and understood how to do the operation but the thing is where or how do i get the imei numbers.
thanks in advance.
σηє ιѕ αт тнє вαċк σƒ υʀ ρнσηє αηɗ тнєη αт тнє вσɗу σƒ тнє ραċк σƒ тнє ρнσηє
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by marcjoe(m): 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
tonyzaks:
firstly let me thank for coming to our rescure. now i went to the page u directed and understood how to do the operation but the thing is where or how do i get the imei numbers.
thanks in advance.

Or dail *#*#4636#*#* then enta phone information to view ur imei....or check ur phone pack...
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by abdol262(m): 12:06am On Sep 27, 2013
pls. what about Galaxy Young Pro, I want to know how to root it to vertion for?
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by amurx(m): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2013
@luqaz fankz atleast av identified d problem now i have to get the solution... Which is re-writing imei. Pls who knws how to re-write MT6589. Off 2 google
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by tonyzaks: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2013
amurx: @luqaz fankz atleast av identified d problem now i have to get the solution... Which is re-writing imei. Pls who knws how to re-write MT6589. Off 2 google
Abeg bros, if u find anything that works, do post so that we that share similar issue would benefit.
Thank u.
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by amurx(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
*sighs* im fvcking tired menh all aint jes working
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by luqaz(m): 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
amurx: *sighs* im fvcking tired menh all aint jes working
тαкє ιт тσ ċαʀℓ ċαʀє тнєу ωιℓℓ ɗσ ιт ιηѕтαηтℓу ƒσʀ уσυ
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by luqaz(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
amurx: *sighs* im fvcking tired menh all aint jes working
тαкє ιт тσ ċαʀℓ ċαʀє αηɗ ɗєу ωιℓℓ ɗσ ιт ιηѕтαηтℓу
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by amurx(m): 10:51am On Sep 28, 2013
luqaz: тαкє ιт тσ ċαʀℓ ċαʀє αηɗ ɗєу ωιℓℓ ɗσ ιт ιηѕтαηтℓу
thats i want to do..... jst dat im far from their carlcare centere
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by sheneneone: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Please what of Phantom A2 îs there any custom ROM for it?
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by seunpayne(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2013
sheneneone: Please what of Phantom A2 îs there any custom ROM for it?

If someone can provide the boot image the yes there will be
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by amurx(m): 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
Pls seunpayne whr can i download or get boot image its still showing s4 image instead of techno
Re: Tecno A+: Rooting, CWM, Unbricking And Custom Rom by davetwitzy: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
IT SHOWS ME INSTALLATION ABORTED....AND BAD WHEN I USE CWM RECOVERY....PLEASE I NEED SOMEONES HELP WITH THIS URGENTLY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Let's Show Off Phones Home Screens / Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service / Instagram Features Ugochi Egonu, A Nigerian Lady On Its Instagram Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.