Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,196 members, 7,884,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:20 AM

Should Couples Announce To Family & Friends When The Wife Gets Pregnant? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Couples Announce To Family & Friends When The Wife Gets Pregnant? (1621 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Why Do Guys Say No To Their Best Friends When.... / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Couples Announce To Family & Friends When The Wife Gets Pregnant? by eluquenson(m): 9:07am On Sep 10, 2013
A young man incurred the wrath of his mom just
because he didn’t inform her that his wife has
taken in.
Do you think couples should announce to family
and friends when the wife gets pregnant?
Re: Should Couples Announce To Family & Friends When The Wife Gets Pregnant? by buklan4realyah(f): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2013
I will say mouth sealed till d preggy reach som certain month; 6mnth upward
den u can tell ur imidiate ppl about it
Re: Should Couples Announce To Family & Friends When The Wife Gets Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2013
Its just the african mentality of protecting the unborn child from evil spirit, this prevents most people from keeping it frm family and frnds. I dnt see anytin bad in it personally. Whites announces the pregnancy almost immeditaely after taking in, some american celebrity announces theirs on stage and nothing bad happens to their baby afterward. I dnt know when african will free themselves from this kind of mentality.
Re: Should Couples Announce To Family & Friends When The Wife Gets Pregnant? by amtheone(m): 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hmmmm. Although everybody will know when the pregnancy gets to a certain stage. One can still inform his immediate family.

But when u say announce that will call for a "concern".
Re: Should Couples Announce To Family & Friends When The Wife Gets Pregnant? by slimyem: 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
No, couples shouldn't except they want the pregnancy to be sucked out by wicked and unseen eyes. cool
Re: Should Couples Announce To Family & Friends When The Wife Gets Pregnant? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Why on earth would I get pregnant and not tell my mother about it?

1 Like

Re: Should Couples Announce To Family & Friends When The Wife Gets Pregnant? by Ngokafor(f): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
....like seriously, if my parents and siblings dont know that i am pregnant,then who will??...strangers?..
Re: Should Couples Announce To Family & Friends When The Wife Gets Pregnant? by MrsChima(f): 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
We waited until three months to tell friends and extended families but our parents and best friends knew first hand.
Re: Should Couples Announce To Family & Friends When The Wife Gets Pregnant? by armyofone(m): 12:26am On Sep 11, 2013
what? grin grin grin
I will tell Slimyem immediately the sperms start swimming to their destination.

slimyem: No, couples shouldn't except they want the pregnancy to be sucked out by wicked and unseen eyes. cool
Re: Should Couples Announce To Family & Friends When The Wife Gets Pregnant? by RoyalRoy(m): 2:35am On Sep 11, 2013
armyofone: what? grin grin grin
I will tell Slimyem immediately the sperms start swimming to their destination.

Lolllz.

I just think its left to the couple to decide if they want to share it with family & friends!

As for me, I don't see reason to broadcast my bedmatic skills to the world.

When baby ready to show itself, then so be it.
Re: Should Couples Announce To Family & Friends When The Wife Gets Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Should Couples Announce To Family & Friends When The Wife Gets Pregnant? by xynerise: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2013
I told my mother on her first vomit
Re: Should Couples Announce To Family & Friends When The Wife Gets Pregnant? by bebe2(f): 11:23am On Sep 11, 2013
I Neva get the chance to tell pple becos my husband will broadcast at it

Frm the moment he know.

Blacks go pretend like they haven't heard, white pple will come straight to ask what r u having n wen is ur due date. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should Couples Announce To Family & Friends When The Wife Gets Pregnant? by aadetoyin(f): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2013
I don't believe in broadcasting it since the bulge will eventually broadcast itself. Only my mum needs to know.

1 Like

Re: Should Couples Announce To Family & Friends When The Wife Gets Pregnant? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
Always wondered too. Me i won't tell anybody oo. Let the bulge do the talking

(1) (Reply)

Is My Wife A User?? - Advice Please / Help A Lonely Sister / Providing For the Home, the Sole Responsibility of a Man?? . (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.