Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

Two Types Of People In The World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Two Types Of People In The World (625 Views)

Nigerians Ranked 21st Most Generous People In The World / Two Types Of Fueless Generator Discovered / Two Types Of R.I.P (s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Types Of People In The World by Lordskenn(m): 10:15am On Sep 10, 2013
There ar two kinds of people in this world when you boil it all down. You've got your talker and you've got your doers. Most people are just talkers. All they got is talk. Bt when all is said and done, it's the doers who change this world. And when they do that they change us. And that's why we never forget them. So, whch one are you? Do you just talk about it or do you stand up and do somethng about it? Because believe you me, all the rest of it is just coffeehouse bullshit. I hate seeing Tv or Radio stations bring those stupid people we call learders on air start play on us as if the whole nigerians are fools or stupid. I think this is the time for the youths to shape this country the way we know it's right. We need action not talk again.

(1) (Reply)

What Is It You Can Never Share With Your Friend? / Closed / Spanish Police Arrest 25 In 'nigeria Sex-trafficking Ring'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.