Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,127 members, 7,949,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

Bianca Lost Two Babies For Femi Fani Kayode -kemi Omololu Olunloyo - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Bianca Lost Two Babies For Femi Fani Kayode -kemi Omololu Olunloyo (1141 Views)

Chief Femi Fani Kayode Congratulates A Nairalander / Kemi Olunloyo Confirms Bianca Ojukwu And Fani Kayode's Affairs / I'm Getting Married Throwing Away My intimacy gadget -kemi Omololu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bianca Lost Two Babies For Femi Fani Kayode -kemi Omololu Olunloyo by 9jantatainment: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
There is a shocking revelation from Kemi Omololu Olunloyo regarding the FFK and Bianca saga. Here's the bit she claim to know about their affair;

Nigeria's Ambassador to Spain Mrs Bianca Ojukwu lost two babies for Femi Fani Kayode during our days in UK. They planned to wed. Ask their parents, some in the heavens above. At least Govenor Onoh and his wife Caroline were happy at the time. The first baby was miscarried (Act of God) and the second she #ABORTED! This is what really broke them up. Femi wanted his BABY and he left HER!

I will keep telling the truth as Bianca needs to STOP saying she NEVER MET him!!!

For more, go to www..com.ng

Re: Bianca Lost Two Babies For Femi Fani Kayode -kemi Omololu Olunloyo by Chynx(m): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hmm. Isn't there something else to discuss?
Re: Bianca Lost Two Babies For Femi Fani Kayode -kemi Omololu Olunloyo by 247notire(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2013
Akpors : Emma did they go ystrday witout taking car 4 shop street?
Emma: eh?
Akpors: Airport!
Re: Bianca Lost Two Babies For Femi Fani Kayode -kemi Omololu Olunloyo by Foxxybrown: 11:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
Crazy Drug Addict KEmi Omololu OLUNLOYO. What will you not say or do for cheap publicity? I only blame NAIRALAND for giving you yhe opportunity to prove how cocaine fried your pea sized brain is!
Re: Bianca Lost Two Babies For Femi Fani Kayode -kemi Omololu Olunloyo by Chiscomax(m): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2013
first of all, i thank airtel for not blocking their BIS subscription for android and thereby giving me the privilege of commenting on this thread. i really appreciate what they have done wholeheartedly .

secondly, i thought this was supposed to be family affair! angry . i am now infuriated because ;
1) it does not concern me at all
2)why should ASUU still be on strike? afterall, there is no work and i have never heard that prostitutes went on strike.
3)i have wasted my precious mb

angry angry angry

second hand space for sale. no no no. i give this space to charity.

(1) (Reply)

Thread For GUS9 Screening Candidate / Goats Screaming Like Human / The List Of 2013 Nigerian Richest And Biggest Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.