Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,136 members, 7,880,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:15 PM

Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? (20532 Views)

Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / I Want Nigeria Back — Keshi / Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by yashau(m): 8:16am On Sep 11, 2013
Please when is the draws coming
up?
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2013
manchy7531: What a great coincidence today.In the match played today between Nigeria and Burkina faso. Did you also notice this:

1st goal scored by Brown Ideye 23 mins.

2nd goal scored by Brown Ideye 43 mins.

3rd goal scored by Shola Ameobi 53mins.

4th goal scored by Emmanuel Emenike 63mins!

Goal difference 4-1 =3goals

Extra time added on 3mins.

GREAT COINCIDENCE!!
so wat are u insinuating
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by MrCork: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2013
..London angry
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Theben(m): 8:19am On Sep 11, 2013
folahann: I think we should thread carefully. The playoff is on home and away basis, so playing Ethiopia away won't be easy as their high altitude works against opposing teams.
Their players are already used to it while the opposition struggle to cope. So, if they get a favourable result in the first leg, they might just park the bus in front of their goal in the 2nd.

I remember we also needed 2 late penalties to overcome them in nations cup.
Remember we played and won in Kenya
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by cunlekkk(m): 8:21am On Sep 11, 2013
Wats dis 1 4rm Ghana saying nw
Alyricist★Laura:

Bums

You guys paid that Ivorian Keeper to let that ball go through his hands in the Afcon

Foh...

It was so obvious

Anyway, I dislike the Nigerian Flag and Color Scheme, I feel like i am rooting for Saudi Arabia

undecided
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by azeshu(f): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2013
Join 1960BET now for a Welcome Bonus of 100% of your first deposit up to 50,000 NGN.

How does it work?
register for your FREE account now and then deposit at least 1,000 NGN. And we'll match 100% of your deposit up to 50,000 NGN. For example, if you deposit 1,000 NGN we'll add an extra 1,000 NGN FREE. If you deposit 50,000 or more, we'll add 50,000 NGN.

VISIT https://www.1960bet.ng/Odds/registration/affiliate5897
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by COvo(m): 8:28am On Sep 11, 2013
Please give me Ethiopia.Egypt would trash eagles without sweat.
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Krasid(m): 8:29am On Sep 11, 2013
imperiouxx:

That doesn't mean sentiment should play any role here. Which ever team qualifies for the second round tried and was also nobody in world cup before.

If Cape Verde can't withstand the like of Nigeria or CIV (they can trash Ghana badly I know), then they don't worth gracing that world cup football field and they should be eliminated fast, fast. Shikena! We don't want a team that will make FIFA deliberate on how to reduce African slot in world cup.

Hope you're catching my vibe?
I get what you are saying.You want the best to represent Africa, so that our slot will not be reduced.I believe Cape verde will shock the world though, and qualify for the World cup.
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by folahann(m): 8:31am On Sep 11, 2013
Theben:
I'm sure our boys went through hell before they won the match and I think the Kenyan team is poorer
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by emmanuel4758(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2013
ghana or ethiopia
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Krasid(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2013
hollandis:

Nna forgetted!!!! When it comes to Nigeria .They will play like fork plugged to a socket
Surprisingly, that's true.Nigeria has a very poor record against Cameroon.I wonder if they are extra- motivated anytime they play Nigeria, or we are just afraid of them.
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Theben(m): 8:40am On Sep 11, 2013
folahann:
I'm sure our boys went through hell before they won the match and I think the Kenyan team is poorer
Poorer team that almost embarrassed us in Calabar?
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by crusufixo(m): 8:47am On Sep 11, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
How much Nigerian Boosters paid That Civ Goalkeeper to let that Ball Slip through his Hands like that?....

#Matchfixing

I don't give a fhuck who you Bums Play Tbh

Europeans Are Still Doping.

And African Teams are Still Dopes

Fifa is so Corrupt

Drug Testing is Basically only for Black and Brown Countries, Lets keep it Real

Spain and Germany are juiced to the High Heavens of Lord

Attention Seeker !!!!!
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by emmanuel4758(m): 8:56am On Sep 11, 2013
infact i go like let meet ghana or tahiti cus dey ar bird of dsame feather
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by emmanuel4758(m): 9:03am On Sep 11, 2013
Theben:
Poorer team that almost embarrassed us in Calabar?
infact frm today we go start to dey play ball in kaduna cuz calabar no dey give us trashin result.
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Goke7: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2013
folahann: I think we should thread carefully. The playoff is on home and away basis, so playing Ethiopia away won't be easy as their high altitude works against opposing teams.
Their players are already used to it while the opposition struggle to cope. So, if they get a favourable result in the first leg, they might just park the bus in front of their goal in the 2nd.

I remember we also needed 2 late penalties to overcome them in nations cup.

Thank you very much Sir I wonder why Nigerians want ethipoia, the altitude in that country will make Super Eagles struggle, a draw will be too difficult to get, remember the last time Nigeria Played there it ended 2-2, it was Yobo with few minutes to the end of the game that scored to get that hard earned draw. If you ask me I will prefer Senegal, the away game is likely to be on a neutral ground due to the ban that is still hanging on their country due to crowd violence. Burkina Faso will be ok too. Cameroun is a big NO due to CAF's president factor. Egypt is a no go area o! I beg.

Soccer games in Africa are not like that of Europe where the better side wins most of the time irrespective of the venue [home or away]. There are a lot of things involved like bad pitches, weather conditions, the altitude, attitude of the host nation [just ask Zambia when they went to Ghana], CAF politics especially the Fracophone cabal, fielding ineligible players, boardroom points and so many others. All these do work against better and top sides. I wish Keshi and the Eagles all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by hotmolo(m): 9:06am On Sep 11, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Bums

You guys paid that Ivorian Keeper to let that ball go through his hands in the Afcon

Foh...

It was so obvious

Anyway, I dislike the Nigerian Flag and Color Scheme, I feel like i am rooting for Saudi Arabia

u hate us but u come to nairaland 4 news and update. Oloshi like u. Which sensibl keeper wil agree to b paid 4 his own country to loose. Go nd get a life. Agbaya
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Goke7: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2013
Theben:

Ethiopia is a better side than Kenya, they move the ball very well and are not easily tired.
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by zico2(m): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2013
Krasid: We dosen't want Ethiopiagrin
did you ever go to school? I doubt it
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Brandoji: 9:17am On Sep 11, 2013
END TIME TINZ!!!
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Jomark(m): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
How much Nigerian Boosters paid That Civ Goalkeeper to let that Ball Slip through his Hands like that?....

#Matchfixing

I don't give a fhuck who you Bums Play Tbh

Europeans Are Still Doping.

And African Teams are Still Dopes

Fifa is so Corrupt

Drug Testing is Basically only for Black and Brown Countries, Lets keep it Real

Spain and Germany are juiced to the High Heavens of Lord
You are surely not on weed. Cuz this your madness is too heavy for igbo. Maybe you are on cocaine or heroine
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by ladeski: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2013
IM TIRED OF NAIJA TEASING US......ONLY TO GET TO THE WORLD CUP AND DISAPPOINT

WILL WE GO THROUGH AND DELIVER LIKE NAIJA 94 TEAM /GHANA SA 2010?

OR DISAPPOINT LIKE NAIJA 98 TEAM?

FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

WHILE QUALIFYING IS A GOOD THING, LIKE ENGLAND IT MEANS JACK IF YOU KEEP GETTING KNOCKED OUT !
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by ladeski: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2013
zico2:
just correct him naaaaa. haba !
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Jomark(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Bums

Foh...

It was so obvious

...lol I dislike your anonymous nature. I feel like I'm talking to a ghost. Vanish!
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Krasid(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2013
zico2:
Don't insult me.I know my engreesh.
Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Afritop(m): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2013
As far as I am concerned, I am yet to see a world cup qualifier that is easy for the eagles

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Want Nigeria To Face In The World Cup Qualifiers Play-off? by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2013
#80million:

Me sef, i DOESN'T care!
hashashahaahhaah.......i want dis two guys on nickelodeon chanel....dey il make a gud deal...hahhahahahahahahahahahahaah....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AC Milan Is Back In UEFA Champions League After 8 Years / Ndidi, Iheanacho’s Leicester City Promoted To Premier League / Juventus Confirm Sarri Is Diagnosed With Pneumonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.