Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,693 members, 7,882,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:29 PM

tazzthess - likes to chat with cool Nigeria guys - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / tazzthess - likes to chat with cool Nigeria guys (1171 Views)

A Chat With A Ghost! / I Am New Need Friends To Chat With. / "I Want to Chat With Nigerian Girls" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

tazzthess - likes to chat with cool Nigeria guys by tazzthes(f): 3:55am On Aug 25, 2005
hi i'm tazzthes. I'm 19. i just discovered this forum. it looks nice.  i would love to chat with cool Nigerian guys. lets chat.
Re: tazzthess - likes to chat with cool Nigeria guys by nike4luv(f): 4:01am On Aug 25, 2005
hey tazz,
welcome to nairaland..its tight up in here
hav fun
Re: tazzthess - likes to chat with cool Nigeria guys by hotangel2(f): 5:43am On Aug 25, 2005
hey tazz, Welcome to Nairaland. I am sure you'll enjoy your stay. Update your profile, tell us more about you, And your pictures would also be appreciated. smiley
Re: tazzthess - likes to chat with cool Nigeria guys by Princess(f): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2005
hey tazz welcome girlfriend hope u have fine here. We r all family here so play nice.
Re: tazzthess - likes to chat with cool Nigeria guys by Latoya(f): 2:39am On Aug 26, 2005
Welcome to the land.
Nigerian guys here will crack your ribs,they r so gonna chat wiv u too.They r all friendly and cool people,trust me
Re: tazzthess - likes to chat with cool Nigeria guys by vexxy(f): 2:44am On Aug 26, 2005
Hello, tazz!

Welcome to the world of nairaland. I hope you enjoy it here!

Vexxy
Re: tazzthess - likes to chat with cool Nigeria guys by DEKING3(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2005
Welcome tazz, like your name. Nairaland is good as you stand to learn from others and others from you.

Enjoy yourself girl.
Re: tazzthess - likes to chat with cool Nigeria guys by gina34(f): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2005
welcome to the forum tazz. wink
Re: tazzthess - likes to chat with cool Nigeria guys by layi(m): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2005
Welcome Tazzthess
Re: tazzthess - likes to chat with cool Nigeria guys by cushman(m): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2005
Welcome
Re: tazzthess - likes to chat with cool Nigeria guys by queen2(f): 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2005
Welcome tazzthess
Re: tazzthess - likes to chat with cool Nigeria guys by IAH(f): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2005
Welcome to Nairaland!
Re: tazzthess - likes to chat with cool Nigeria guys by eveseh(f): 10:22pm On May 11, 2006
u only wanna chat with guys not girla abi?
it's only for da guys u came here for ,well here aint a dating spot

anyway welcome hope u fine nice boy to chat with

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Someone / Pleasure Before Pressure, Which One Is Ok? / What Would You Do For N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.