Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,118 members, 7,890,712 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:47 PM

Flights To Nigeria From London - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flights To Nigeria From London (843 Views)

GOL Airline To Begin Flights To Lagos / Ethiopian Airlines To Start Flights To Enugu Airport / Fg's Reduction Of British Airways Flights To Nigeria Generates Ripples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flights To Nigeria From London by nairamar(m): 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2008
When travelling to Nigeria I prefer flying direct from Heathrow, this narrows my choice of airline to just Virgin Atlantic and BA.

For the extra leg room I’m usually advised to travel is as large a sit as possible which for Virgin Atlantic and BA I usually book their Premium Economy seats.

Recently, I got an email from Virgin Atlantic promising their “WorldBeaters” seat sale, as to my dismay I note that of the several offers none were for flights to Nigeria.

Thinking back, I’ve never seen or heard of any kind of promotion from,  Click Here to Read More,
Re: Flights To Nigeria From London by SeanT21(f): 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2008
is heathrow the only airport in England.

(1) (Reply)

Travels Training For Graduates / Working Holiday Maker-help / Driver's Licence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.