Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,861 members, 7,889,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Yabatech Hnd(fulltime And Part-time) And For Nd(part-time) Admission Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech Hnd(fulltime And Part-time) And For Nd(part-time) Admission Is Out (560 Views)

DETAILS ON LASPOTECH HND FULLTIME, ND/HND PART-TIME 2016/2017 APPLICATION FORM / The Oke-ogun Polytecthnic,saki 2014/2015 Admission Processes For ND And DNP / Yabatech Hnd(full & Part-time) & Nd(part-time) Admission For 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech Hnd(fulltime And Part-time) And For Nd(part-time) Admission Is Out by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
YABATECH HND(FULLTIME AND PART-TIME) AND FOR ND(PART-TIME) ADMISSION FOR 2013/2014

For those who have been waiting and asking me when yabatech forms would be out for the programmes above, congratulations. The forms are out.

PROCEDURES:
Print out payment details online @ www.yabatech.edu.ng and make a payment of 10,700naira; included is a bank charges of 700naira into ZENITH, FIDELITY or WEMA, STANBIC-IBTC BANK i.e. Yabatech's account.

NO CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF FORMS YET!!! But it could last for next 2-3 months

FOR MORE INFORMATION And REQUIREMENTS I MIGHT BE OF ASSISTANCE:
Post ur questions here for answers or call:

N.B
Beware of scammers on this thread. Dont pay money to anybody (cash or recharge card). get the form yourself as the process is easy.
Re: Yabatech Hnd(fulltime And Part-time) And For Nd(part-time) Admission Is Out by Fynestboi: 7:05am On Sep 11, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Tablets Replace Textbooks In Finland / The Journey / Summary Of 48 Laws Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.