Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,236 members, 7,970,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:40 PM

Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola (12169 Views)

Court Orders PDP To Accept UBA As Anambra Candidate / Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims / Unbelievable! Appeal Court Restores Andy Uba As Anambra Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by ChinoIsBack: 9:36am On Sep 11, 2013
mbulela:
and Obiano did not bribe you?

We are talking about decency, integrity, clean record and not some unlettered thugs like Ifeanyi Uba.
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by mbulela: 9:44am On Sep 11, 2013
Chino_Is_Back:

We are talking about decency, integrity, clean record and not some unlettered thugs like Ifeanyi Uba.
I share your disdain for Uba but Obiano is not a saint.
Even amongst the devils,i think Ngige fits the profile you raised better.
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by asha80(m): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2013
ubah's otimkpu were eulogising him in ait this morning...i had a good laugh.
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by asha80(m): 9:50am On Sep 11, 2013
ajanaku2: Why on earth would any enlightened individual vote Ifeanyi Ubah when the likes of Ngige and Soludo would be contesting in the same election?

Ifeanyi Ubah is a Fraudster extraordinaire...He single-handedly defrauded the Government of Congo DR, under the late President Laurent Desire Kabila and used the Returns to establish Capital Oil and Gas Limited...He's a 419er who's presently indebted to Access bank, NNPC, Cosmas Maduka and others...

Anambra indigenes who would vote for him in the coming elections should not expect much in terms of infrastructural developments as Ubah would be utilizing State funds to set off his Debts...

I really think Ngige and Soludo are better Candidates!

Ifeanyi Ubah is not even worthy to be a LG Chairman in Anambra state...
i thought i was the only one that knows about the congo/kabila connection.
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by NeuroBoss(m): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2013
Hope the election would make ingrate Ubah pays Maduka back.
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by mbulela: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2013
NeuroBoss: Hope the election would make ingrate Ubah pays Maduka back.
Maduka don enter one chance.
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by Brennie001: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2013
Huh
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by kingbang: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2013
mbulela:
I share your disdain for Uba but Obiano is not a saint.
Even amongst the devils,i think Ngige fits the profile you raised better.

On what merits? Ngige the okija shrine customer? the election rigger? The dormant senator? The power obsessed clown?. What dirt do you have on Obiano please sir? Share with us.
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by gentlegg(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2013
Apart from Ngige i will vote for Ifeanyi Ubah. He will be better than PDP & APGA candidates.
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by kingbang: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2013
I cant wait to watch the empty skull and fraudster called Ifeanyi Ubah in a debate alongside Obiano and Ngige. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by asha80(m): 10:06am On Sep 11, 2013
ifechez:

it was not funny at all oooooo. seeing that Amara and ewedu coward saying capital oil has more money than anambra state.
mehn shame and laugh wan kill me..the guy just dey boast about stupidly.does he realise that amcon has taken over running of the so called capital oil?
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2013
Unfortunately low-thinking gullible Nigerians have been hood-winked (as if their blissful ignorance has not made it all the more easier) into creating value from dog-sh.it. The ranks of ACF, APC, PDP and crooked leaders who have brought us to this damnable position we find ourselves today all sit and talk as if they are the bastions of Democracy and without them Peace will not reign. these criminals continue to use low-thinking strategies because we are all low-thinking animals who cannot recognize them for who they truly are.. Wicked Criminals.. today Uba starts talking and we dance as if we just ate 3-day old fufu from the kings table and want to show appreciation, Dokubo opens his putrid mouth to talk and we give him audience, Tinubu opens his farty-smelly mouth to talk we give him audience, GEJ opens his clueless gaff and we nod in agreement as if these basta.ards are making any sense. We go back to the drawing board to make our life changing decisions on the basis of low-thinking criminals and tomorrow we hold our arms back in shock when things are not working. The whole pot of soup called Nigerian Leaders are all rotten fowl-smelling road-kill and this is what will be served at the table of democracy. this is what we have been eating for the past 50 years.. Nigerians when shall we rise up and do the needful.
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by ChinoIsBack: 10:09am On Sep 11, 2013
kingbang:

On what merits? Ngige the okija shrine customer? the election rigger? The dormant senator? The power obsessed clown?. What dirt do you have on Obiano please sir? Share with us.

Please ask him oo..

I will forever be grateful to Obi for bringing civility to our polity. Another sound technocrat in the person of Obiano is coming to take over. Going by the foundation and base map Obi has laid, the incoming governor will continue the steam of development in all sectors. In the next few years Anambra will be a major destination in West Africa. With the Sea Port in Onitsha, the International Cargo/Passenger Airport in Otuocha and largest economy then Anambra is good to go..

2 Likes

Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by ChinoIsBack: 10:11am On Sep 11, 2013
asha 80: mehn shame and laugh wan kill me..the guy just dey boast about stupidly.does he realise that amcon has taken over running of the so called capital oil?

Maybe he thought that an average Anambran or Nigerian is as clueless as him that does not read daily paper..
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by AjanleKoko: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2013
mbulela:
This one pass Rochas own. For him mind,he is talking to idiots abi?
Meanwhile oga, my mails just dey enter your spam folder. embarassed

I no know how come I didn't see your mail embarassed
You dey town? Buzz me on Gtalk wink
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by Eledan: 10:25am On Sep 11, 2013
An indigene of the state, Chiemelie Okafor, justified why the people are desperately rooting for Ubah. “This is the greatest philanthropist we have ever seen. He has surpassed others. When he becomes the governor of this state, all our problems will stop,” he reckoned.

That summarizes how ill-educated some people are. Pinning their hopes and destiny into the hands of politicians.. undecided
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 11, 2013
Eledan:

That summarizes how ill-educated some people are. Pinning their hopes and destiny into the hands of politicians.. undecided

same thoughts here, we have been reduced to hopeful beggars
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by unmask: 10:43am On Sep 11, 2013
Chino_Is_Back: Its an insult to us for a non-entity, an unlettered clown as Ifeanyi to vie to rule the state with the highest number of human capital. Although he knows that he can't even come third runner-up.
And what has the lettered ones done. University education isn't a yardstick for who rules best.
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 11, 2013
Hmm if U see Campaign i wonder where he got the money to buy hundreds of trailers,tankers,coasters,hummers,range rovers,g-wagons,siennas,hiace SUV of diff makes and model 4 his campaign.
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by kingbang: 10:51am On Sep 11, 2013
unmask: And what has the lettered ones done. University education isn't a yardstick for who rules best.

And mismanaging Capital Oil is a yardstick for who rules best? Your sense of reasoning makes me cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by Eledan: 10:52am On Sep 11, 2013
Ndi Anambra....if you won't vote for Ngige..pls thumb print for LP's Ifeanyi Ubah....he will wipe away add to your sorrow.
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by kingbang: 10:55am On Sep 11, 2013
Bossforeva: Hmm if U see Campaign i wonder where he got the money to buy hundreds of trailers,tankers,coasters,hummers,range rovers,g-wagons,siennas,hiace SUV of diff makes and model 4 his campaign.

Don't worry, we know the crook too well. He is too desperate for this, knowing fully well this is a good avenue for repaying his staggering debts. Unfortunately for the fraudster, Anambra state wealth is not for debt repayment. I'd rather vote Andy Ubah than this dumb crook.
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by mrendowed2: 11:01am On Sep 11, 2013
unmask: And what has the lettered ones done. University education isn't a yardstick for who rules best.

I think I'll second this.Delta state Governor is in fact a medical doctor and yet there's no transformation taking place in that state.In 2007,d people of Edo state voted for oshiomole even though he wasn't the most educated then.in that same election, a lawyer and a professor for that matter also contested and was rejected. Please,if ubah can do the job,then give him the chance
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by asha80(m): 11:07am On Sep 11, 2013
mr,endowed:

I think I'll second this.Delta state Governor is in fact a medical doctor and yet there's no transformation taking place in that state.In 2007,d people of Edo state voted for oshiomole even though he wasn't the most educated then.in that same election, a lawyer and a professor for that matter also contested and was rejected. Please,if ubah can do the job,then give him the chance
all this you said would have made sense if the company ubah is running is healthy but alas his company has been taken over by amcon...i am sure you know what that means.
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by gleaf: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2013
Anambra cannot produce sombody without a degree as a governor, i still wonder what makes that dude think he will govern a state in NIGERIA! the earlier he diverts the funds he is currently wasting in this charade to his business or better still to Access bank the better for him, cos, these monster pro-politicians around him will make sure that he runs dry before dumping him like a used rag

1 Like

Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by kingbang: 11:12am On Sep 11, 2013
gleaf: Anambra cannot produce sombody without a degree as a governor, i still wonder what makes that dude think he will govern a state in NIGERIA! the earlier he diverts the funds he is currently wasting in this charade to his business or better still to Access bank the better for him, cos, these monster pro-politicians around him will make sure that he runs dry before dumping him like a used rag

Sycophants back home are milking the efulefu dry while beating victory drums for him but behind his back, they laugh at and mock him uncontrollably. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by gleaf: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2013
[b][/b][quote author=kingbang]

Sycophants back home are milking the efulefu dry while beating victory drums for him but behind his back, they laugh at and mock him uncontrollably. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/quo
grin grin grin
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by ik4life: 11:48am On Sep 11, 2013
Ifeanyi ubah will win this governorship election come to anambra he is the only aspirant that is busy campaigning and selling his candidacy to the masses don't be surprise if he win
Re: Ubah Set As Anambra's Otedola by antontech(m): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
Chino_Is_Back: Its an insult to us for a non-entity, an unlettered clown as Ifeanyi to vie to rule the state with the highest number of human capital. Although he knows that he can't even come third runner-up.

you need 3 weeks orientation like Otondo copa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victor Edoror Impeached As Edo Deputy Speaker, Justin Okonoboh Named Replacement / 2023: Osinbajo Has Not Declared Interest In Presidential Race - Laolu Akande / GT Bank Changes Name To GTCO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.