Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,055 members, 7,970,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:30 AM

The Best Books You Have Ever Read, Pls Share. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Best Books You Have Ever Read, Pls Share. (520 Views)

Ten Books You Should Read Before You Leave This Earth / Books Secondary Schl Students Can Read,pls Suggest / Read Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Books You Have Ever Read, Pls Share. by RoadLord: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
I love books and my hobby is reading. I love to know some of the best books you ve ever read, probably I could get them for my library.

Here is a list of my best;

Good to great by Jim Collons-business

How to win friends & influence people by Dale Carnegie- Personal development

7 habits of highly effective people by Steve Covey-Personal development

How to read a book by Mortimer Adler- Self development

Secrets by Rhonda Byrne- Self help

Cheers
Re: The Best Books You Have Ever Read, Pls Share. by Fynestboi: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2013
Whch kind of book u takng about? Motivational ones, romantic? Tragedy? Tragicomedy, farce?etc

Coz d ones u listed above if am nt mistaken re motivational books?
Re: The Best Books You Have Ever Read, Pls Share. by Tushnigerian(f): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2013
The 7 habits of highly effective teens by Sean covey!! And chicken soup for the teenage soul by Jack Canfield and Kimberly Kirberger!
Re: The Best Books You Have Ever Read, Pls Share. by RoadLord: 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
Fynestboi: Whch kind of book u takng about? Motivational ones, romantic? Tragedy? Tragicomedy, farce?etc

Coz d ones u listed above if am nt mistaken re motivational books?

I mean any book.
Self development books can be motivating but I will prefer to say a book like life without limits by Nick Vijucic is a motivational book.
7 habits is not a motivational piece.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Loan And Financial Aid To Finance My Postgraduate Studies? / When Was The Last Time You Did Or Experienced Something For The First Time? - / STRIKE: Fg/ssanu Suspend It On Going Strike Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.