Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,707 members, 7,941,693 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Any Nigerian Coming Into Dalhousie University, Halifax This September? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Nigerian Coming Into Dalhousie University, Halifax This September? (2098 Views)

5 Steps To Beat The Admission Cut-off Of Any Nigerian University / Ebola: Schools May Resume Mid-september – Health Minister / Pls I Want To Buy Pre-degree Form In Any Nigerian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigerian Coming Into Dalhousie University, Halifax This September? by fatukay(m): 12:38am On Sep 12, 2013
Dear Nairanders,
Please i'm in search of a room mate whom we can pair up to rent a room here in Halifax, Canada. I just got into Canada two days ago and i'm puting up with a friend. I know that with time, i will have to rent my own apartment, therefore if you are also studying in Halifax, please drop your comment on this thread and lets see how we can put heads together to see what we can come up with as regards accommodation....Thank you all
Re: Any Nigerian Coming Into Dalhousie University, Halifax This September? by hammariise(m): 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hi, guy how can i apply 4 the university because i want to study there, and also there tution fee.
Tanx
Re: Any Nigerian Coming Into Dalhousie University, Halifax This September? by drhammed: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
Guy,kindly drop Ur numba,lets talk beta,hw can i aply to dat University ? Wl lov 2b dia
Re: Any Nigerian Coming Into Dalhousie University, Halifax This September? by hammariise(m): 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
drhammed: Guy,kindly drop Ur numba,lets talk beta,hw can i aply to dat University ? Wl lov 2b dia
even me thats what i see the best solution
Re: Any Nigerian Coming Into Dalhousie University, Halifax This September? by drhammed: 8:09am On Sep 17, 2013
He should atleast try and reply naw
hammariise:
even me thats what i see the best solution
Re: Any Nigerian Coming Into Dalhousie University, Halifax This September? by hammariise(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
May be he already unfollow the topic
drhammed: He should atleast try and reply naw
Re: Any Nigerian Coming Into Dalhousie University, Halifax This September? by kittysunshine: 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
@Drhammed and Hammilarise you guys should log on to the school website www.dal.ca you will find all the info u need. Tuition varies depending on ur course of study. Moreso D̶̲̥̅̊☺ not castigate anyone for not replying he probably must be busy cos school just resumed.
Re: Any Nigerian Coming Into Dalhousie University, Halifax This September? by VirgoHillz: 1:25am On Sep 22, 2013
fatukay: Dear Nairanders,
Please i'm in search of a room mate whom we can pair up to rent a room here in Halifax, Canada. I just got into Canada two days ago and i'm puting up with a friend. I know that with time, i will have to rent my own apartment, therefore if you are also studying in Halifax, please drop your comment on this thread and lets see how we can put heads together to see what we can come up with as regards accommodation....Thank you all
Please kindly answer ? did you write any English language proficiency test and is one allowed to work and study ?

(1) (Reply)

Open Plea To The Great University Of Ilorin / What Is Software? See The Answer My Student Gave. / University Of Abuja 2019/2020 Post UTME Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.