Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,124 members, 7,970,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:25 AM

Woman Uses Fake Baby Bump In Attempt To Smuggle Cocaine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Uses Fake Baby Bump In Attempt To Smuggle Cocaine (1056 Views)

The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) / Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS / Man Uses Fake Bank Alert To Steal N5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Uses Fake Baby Bump In Attempt To Smuggle Cocaine by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 12, 2013
this is the link to the video , i dont know how to attach it in this site http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/11/video-undefined-1BC446E6000005DC-363_636x358.jpg

A Toronto woman who simulated pregnancy to try to smuggle 2 kilograms of cocaine was arrested today at Bogota airport by Colombian police.

Col. Esteban Arias says 28-year-old Tabitha Leah Ritchie was stopped while trying to board an Air Canada flight in Bogota after an inspector noted that her belly was unusually cold and hard.

He says police discovered a false belly made of latex taped to her body and they found 2 kilograms (4.4 pounds) of cocaine.

www.codedteam.com

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2417927/Tabitha-Leah-Ritchie-Canadian-arrested-smuggling-cocaine-fake-baby-bump.html#ixzz2eeTMzxuW

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Wanted For Lady Martha Mackerel Nationwide / Alibaba, Aliexpress And Dghate: Which Offers Cheaper Goods? / Browned New Laptops Up For Grab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.