Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? (5428 Views)

Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. / After 12 Round And Ur Bae Still Need More...pic / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by MethodMan3(m): 12:09am On Jun 25, 2008
Mesmerize:

Kilode? mi gbudo post ni? abi, am I stalking you too?
Eyin eyan, eje fimi sile! Iyami o dimi mon ile, talo fe dimi sibi kan?
Holy ghost fire ni ma fi kpa yin o cool

na everywhere wey u go wey them dey wait for u

wa gba mi loga leni iwo omode yi

ki lon she e na

abi ofe ki n fi ata suya pa ini idodo ni ( do u want me to rub suya pepper on your bellybutton!) grin
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by dreeldee: 12:10am On Jun 25, 2008
j-girl:

grin grin grin
What are we pricing?
Let's iron out details first then you can show your love. smiley
Where is the money coming to?

send your bank details to yahooboy@yahoo.com, i'll get it across to you. so j-girl where are you because i want to take up the employment seriously, i need a new job grin grin

Mesmerize:

you're my sister you know cheesy and hmmm so you've started attending the fire for fire ministry abi??

Method-Man:

ki lon she e na

abi ofe ki n fi ata suya pa ini idodo ni ( do u want me to rub suya pepper on your bellybutton!) grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by lysaa(f): 12:11am On Jun 25, 2008
Mesmerize:

u go argue wella o, coupled with those indrect accusative prayers  grin
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by jgirl3: 12:17am On Jun 25, 2008
dreeldee:

send your bank details to yahooboy@yahoo.com, i'll get it across to you. so j-girl where are you because i want to take up the employment seriously, i need a new job grin grin
You do?
Well usually I'm in Sodom and Gomorrah (guess where) smiley but now I'm in my motherland. cheesy
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by Mesmerize(f): 12:18am On Jun 25, 2008
Method-Man:

ki lon she e na

lmao! am not even going to respond about the suya thing, go and read my respond on the other thread. oniranu buruku angry angry angry

Yesssssssss oooo, they are waiting for me, let them continue to wait na. . .them go pay for what is not on sale grin grin

hahahhahaha, who's my oga? remember, I am the hunter, not the prey! tongue

@dreeldee
yes na, remember, me and you attended the fire ministry yest. cheesy
Holy ghost fire, fire follow me, and by the name of pentecost, fire follow me grin grin
omo, I dey sing that everytime I long onto Nairaland, I no want them to mess up me name o or take me pischur to babalawo shocked shocked shocked I rebuke it!!

lysaa:

u go argue wella o, coupled with those indrect accusative prayers grin
lmao!! indirect ke? egba mi o. . .it's directed to all Nairaland members!
I am the Child of the Lord and he does not play with his children. Amen! cool cool cheesy
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by ima1(f): 12:27am On Jun 25, 2008
we argue about him being right all the time and wanting me to do things his way, which is really annoying. he wants to know how i spend my money (i have never asked him for money even though we are married) but i never ask him how he spends his money.
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by hardknocks(m): 11:10am On Jun 25, 2008
Extra rounds of sex grin grin
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by NubianQ(f): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2008
hardknocks:

Extra rounds of sex grin grin

i like that wink
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2008
who took the last bag of plantain chips
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by girlsoswit(f): 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2008
I av 2 many admirers n they snt me luv messages n dat causes a lot of argument. He thinks i wud soon dump him. Of course which I'll do cos he's really causing me a hell of headache. I can't kill mysef or make mysef immune 2 guys outside him as long as i'm still beautiful n sexy.
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2008
who opened the last maltina
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by NubianQ(f): 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2008
When i was with my EX we argued about

1] SEX because i was practically going to kill him

2] The side of the Bed to sleep

3] My Temperament
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by girlsoswit(f): 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2008
Anoda thing is he eats fast and I'm a slow eater. I avoid eating wth him wen we are 2geda n he doesn't like it. But if I try it i will starve like mad cos b4 I eat 2 spoons he has already takn 10 spoons. So u c y we argue a lot.
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by dreeldee: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2008
j-girl:

You do?
Well usually I'm in Sodom and Gomorrah (guess where) smiley but now I'm in my motherland. cheesy

hmmm Isreal
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by hardknocks(m): 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2008
@NUBIANQ

Tell me sumffin!! cheesy cheesy

Its like we kinda have sumffin in common kiss
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by StanP(m): 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2008
Me and my girl argue over almost every thing, from fashion to sports to grammar jsut name, and then who stays on top during the act
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by jgirl3: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2008
dreeldee:

hmmm Isreal
No the same country as you are in
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by eldee(m): 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2008
@topic
How good their first names sound so good next to my last name
Sometimes, who loves who more . . . they always win  grin grin grin grin

@j-girl
If you talk ehn wink wink wink
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by jgirl3: 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2008
eldee:

@topic
How good their first names sound so good next to my last name
Sometimes, who loves who more . . . they always win grin grin grin grin

@j-girl
If you talk ehn wink wink wink
Hating how jealous you are but loving how much you want me all to yourself.
If I make him feel as good as he makes me feel grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Eldee - do me a favour and skip this wink
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by eldee(m): 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2008
j-girl:

Hating how jealous you are but loving how much you want me all to yourself.
If I make him feel as good as he makes me feel grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Eldee - do me a favour and skip this wink
We argue bout how I waste all the ink in the new pen trying to write out everything I love bout her
About how I count all the things I love bout her, then lose count in the middle, then start all over again . . .
When I celebrate our one month anniversaries, even though they ain't really anniversaries, but just to make her happy . . . grin

J-girl . . . now, you do me the favour and leave this cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by jgirl3: 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2008
eldee:

We argue bout how I waste all the ink in the new pen trying to write out everything I love bout her
About how I count all the things I love bout her, then lose count in the middle, then start all over again . . .
When I celebrate our one month anniversaries, even though they ain't really anniversaries, but just to make her happy . . . grin

J-girl . . . now, you do me the favour and leave this cheesy cheesy

We argue about
Just like in high school, I wanna spend hours on the phone not saying Sh*t.
About I wanna talk to him till I lose my breath and he leaves me breathless but with expanding my lungs, I inhale all of him back into me
About how he should change his cell phone calling plan to something that allows me to talk to him longer because in all honesty, i wanna avoid all dem high cell phone bills. . . . . . grin

eldee. . . . . . please let it end here. grin grin
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by Chat2MeBac(f): 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2008
I just knew I would find Rev. and Sister, so-and-so here cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue,

@topic
We argue about who loves each other the most, then we make up and argue some more, isnt that LOVE? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by origina9ja(f): 11:53pm On Jun 25, 2008
everyfing lke hus betta at sumtime than who
and den makeup tongue kinda sweet tho
coz w neva wana give give nd allow it
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by eldee(m): 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2008
@Chat2mebac
Rev and sister? Hehehe . . . You meant Mr and Mrs? cheesy
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by Jackal(m): 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2008
eldee:

@Chat2mebac
Rev and sister? Hehehe . . . You meant Mr and Mrs? cheesy

Hmmmmmmm . . . . . . .~~~~~~~Le Chac is watching from a distance.~~~~~

@ topic,

We argue about $$$$$$$$$$.
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by NubianQ(f): 12:02am On Jun 26, 2008
hardknocks:

@NUBIANQ

Tell me sumffin!! cheesy cheesy

Its like we kind of have sumffin in common kiss

We do wink
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by CH3COO(m): 12:06am On Jun 26, 2008
I remember, somewhere in my silly imagination, coming across a man and wife arguing about whoose boobs the baby will feed on.
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by Mesmerize(f): 12:13am On Jun 26, 2008
CH3COO:

I remember, somewhere in my silly imagination, coming across a man and wife arguing about whoose boobs the baby will feed on.
rotflmao!!
dude, you're funny jare. . maybe I might change beauty's mind wink
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by dreeldee: 2:46am On Jun 26, 2008
j-girl:

No the same country as you are in

J baby what's up, sorry i had to reply late, was busy all day. i'm in Iraq with the alqaeeda so are u there too, if so where exactly grin grin
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by CH3COO(m): 2:48am On Jun 26, 2008
Mesmerize:

rotflmao!!
dude, you're funny jare. . maybe I might change beauty's mind wink
I beg o do am quick.
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by dreeldee: 2:49am On Jun 26, 2008
CH3COO:

I beg o do am quick.

for where u dey dream u better vamoosee before i move you angry angry angry
Re: What Do U And Ur Partner Argue About? by tRoOE(f): 3:53am On Jun 26, 2008
Who loves who the most
How his going to love me more than how he loves me right now
Am too overly independent lol I can't help that grin grin
Our biggest argument is my pride cheesy, lmfao but at the end of the day he still loves me for been me
He complains how I need to quit working out becos my ass is getting smaller grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Did You Fall In Love With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend / Women's Brains Are Wired Differently To Men's And They Affect Relationships / Pic: When A Lady Ask For Too Much From A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.