Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,090 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:08 PM

A Date With No Benefit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Date With No Benefit (817 Views)

Contest: The Guy With The Finest picture will go on a date with sandrannna / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Date With No Benefit by DISTINCT89(m): 8:10am On Sep 12, 2013
Dis gal lives in IKD, i get to meet her wen i visited a friend 2months ago. Seen her physique i was really captivated so i walk up to her jus to showing ma feelings for her, thank God she gave me a warm welcome n i ws very happy. We chated for more dan 30mins but she insisted nt gvn me her number bu she told her name.
Thank God ma frnd got to no her beta so he source out her number fm one of d gal's frnd, so we started talking on fone chat n even send sms to eachother. After some days i told her ma intention da i wud like to av her as ma luv. She said i ws funny da she can nvr date a salary earner not to talk of dating a student, she said she even as a bf n da any1 wu wud displace him fm her heart ll worth more dan d guy.
I have had a date wit her several times,taking her to eatery, shopping n gvn her wot i tink its enuf for her upkip bu only aprc8 it partially she has nvr gvn me an hug not to talk of a kiss. Anytime i asked her to paying me a visit she gvs stupid excuses. Pls wetin make i do pals
Re: A Date With No Benefit by Dovahkiin(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2013
u shd try to stop being a mumu
Re: A Date With No Benefit by nikkyshyne(f): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2013
Dovahkiin: u shd try to stop being a mumu
GBAM!!!!
Re: A Date With No Benefit by DISTINCT89(m): 8:24am On Sep 12, 2013
Dovahkiin: u shd try to stop being a mumu
Its jus da u guys cant understand, y not put me in shoes
Re: A Date With No Benefit by Tolexander: 8:26am On Sep 12, 2013
Why are guys so stubborn?
The gurl had already told you her definition for love and you kept on disturbing her.

Those times you spend with her and the money spent on dating if summed together and utilized would have made you richer than the gurl's boyfriend by now.

I can't imagine myself harbouring a gurl that is meant to be in my heart but prefered staying in my napoleon pocket to 'chop my money'!

2 Likes

Re: A Date With No Benefit by Mynd44: 8:37am On Sep 12, 2013
This guy needs help
Re: A Date With No Benefit by DISTINCT89(m): 8:47am On Sep 12, 2013
Tolexander: Why are guys so stubborn?
The gurl had already told you her definition for love and you kept on disturbing her.

Those times you spend with her and the money spent on dating if summed together and utilized would have made you richer than the gurl's boyfriend by now.

I can't imagine myself harbouring a gurl that is meant to be in my heart but prefered staying in my napoleon pocket to 'chop my money'!
Ao i wish in dis shoe, it seems u dont no wot is meant by loving one fm d bottom of ur hrt... Jus gv advice not discouragement
Re: A Date With No Benefit by Mynd44: 8:48am On Sep 12, 2013
DISTINCT89:
Ao i wish in dis shoe, it seems u dont no wot is meant by loving one fm d bottom of ur hrt... Jus gv advice not discouragement
He gave you some advice if you can read it
Re: A Date With No Benefit by Ab025(m): 8:49am On Sep 12, 2013
Obviously, the gal is satisfied wit her boyfriend, u can only play the role of assistant boyfriend for now.

Btw, I like d gal, she is direct and knows what she wants, I wish all ladies can be like this.

And for u poster, u re chasing another man's gal just to bleep her, abeg free d babe o, don't spoil her gud r/ship wit her guy becos I know ur type, u just want to bleep her....no wonder d only quality u said abt her was how u like her "physique"....

Free her abeg!!

2 Likes

Re: A Date With No Benefit by DISTINCT89(m): 9:02am On Sep 12, 2013
presently as i say she n her bf are not so da in gud terms... She is searching for alternative... I swear am saying d fact
Re: A Date With No Benefit by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:10am On Sep 12, 2013
DISTINCT89:
Ok! i see u really need some goooooooood encouragement. Now, no mind that guy that calls himself tolexander or whatever. To win the girls heart do the following.
Here goes.
(1) Give her ur ATM CARD with the PIN.
(2) Make her a signatory to ur bank account.
(3) Include her name in all your title documents, but i'm sure u dont possess any.
(4) Get your mama over to her house to resume as house help.
(5) To achieve this love fit, ur father, yes ur own father should move over to the girls house and resume as gate man.
(6) When u must have done this five. Make sure you clean the girls a.ss with ur tongue after she goes to the loo. It works like magic.(if it walked for sexkilzzzz, i bet it'd work for u)
(7) Also make sure u help out with her handbag where ever she goes.
(cool if after all this it doesnt work, come back for more.
ANOFIA LIKE U!
Re: A Date With No Benefit by Ab025(m): 9:11am On Sep 12, 2013
Na she tell u say she dey search..?

If she is really searchin and all dis while u have been takin her out she isn't interested in u, then am sorry, u may be a "friend-zone material"...

But for real, I don't tink she is searchin for an alternative, come to think of it, how many couples do u know that are in good terms....? Most people in r/ship always hav conflicts bt it doesn't mean they are searchin for alternatives..!!!

Abeg free d gal, I like her becos she doesn't flirt around, and if she will be urs in d future, she will still be urs, bt now, u may have to manage the dreaded "friend-zone"....take heart.

2 Likes

Re: A Date With No Benefit by Tolexander: 9:15am On Sep 12, 2013
DISTINCT89:
oh am sorry sir, never meant to discourage you.

It is very obvious the girl likes guys spending for her and making her feel on top of the world. Maybe your spending effort hasn't really been felt by the gurl. Perhaps you haven't watched 'spend my money' by P Square.

Gurls like money. Try to spend for them. That is what get them convinced of the guys love for them.
Re: A Date With No Benefit by Mynd44: 9:21am On Sep 12, 2013
DISTINCT89: presently as i say she n her bf are not so da in gud terms... She is searching for alternative... I swear am saying d fact
Bro, suck it up abeg
Re: A Date With No Benefit by Dovahkiin(m): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2013
DISTINCT89: presently as i say she n her bf are not so da in gud terms... She is searching for alternative... I swear am saying d fact

OP this is so bloody pathetic cheesy
Re: A Date With No Benefit by daisyella: 10:43am On Sep 12, 2013
op stop deceiving urself
Re: A Date With No Benefit by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2013
Y some guyz dey stewpid like dis?U mumu o.

(1) (Reply)

A Lady, Farida Proposed To Her Guy With Range Rover Sport. Ladies, How True? / what makes calling -one's boyfriend or girlfriend frequently-bad? / Different Types Of Girls In Nigeria!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.