Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,184 members, 7,910,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:34 PM

I Need To Buy A Land - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Need To Buy A Land (730 Views)

When You Are The First To Buy A Ram In Your Family (+pix) / What Happens When You Borrowed To Buy A Sallah Ram: Photo / When You Sold Your Land And Buy A Car With The Proceeds. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Buy A Land by cnimo4love(m): 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2008
pls anybody with good info on where i can get a land in ibadan like 2 plots. should pls notify me i will want to pay installmentally pls. i need it soonest pls any where in Ibadan nothing more than 200 - 300 thousand thanks
Re: I Need To Buy A Land by kene20(m): 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2008
Guy, take this ur thread that missed road 2 PROPERTIES SECTION.
Re: I Need To Buy A Land by Jeovy(m): 7:55am On Jun 19, 2008
You go buy the land by installment too
Re: I Need To Buy A Land by clemcykul(f): 8:44am On Jun 19, 2008
i want da land to erect anoda structure for my bla bla bla institute.

available candidates pls submit ur filled forms to the admin's office, meet the secretary in person of miss tessie wink
Re: I Need To Buy A Land by ituen(m): 9:21am On Jun 19, 2008
@Poster

I have some plots in Ibadan willed to me by the Late Adedibu. will u be interested?
Re: I Need To Buy A Land by clemcykul(f): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2008
@poster never ever see land for hin life o

na forest sef he dey live, if na lie ask seun cuzz he be the next tree neighbour
Re: I Need To Buy A Land by jaymobb(m): 11:15am On Jun 19, 2008
mehn dis is serious shocked so dat mean say na 4 tree house dem dey stay come the share the tree fence cheesy
Re: I Need To Buy A Land by ladoy(m): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2008
@ post

bros, did you say ibadan?. well, hope you know what you doing!

heard the place is full of folks that curse for the pleasure of it, fight like titans, eat like mongrels , and most scary of all have the most terrible area boy gang in nigeria called "omo challenge".

well, i dont know how bout you but i personally wouldn't be seen a thousand miles of such a place!! wink
Re: I Need To Buy A Land by jaymobb(m): 11:51am On Jun 19, 2008
thnx 4 ur input o

but its evryman according to hw im pocket reach the bros no say lands dey cost 4 places like abuja, lagos na why im decide to settle 4 ibadan o
Re: I Need To Buy A Land by kayowalemi(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2008
Go ask seun na im get all the land for Eko[b]land[/b], ibadan[b]land[/b] and naira[b]land.[/b]

(1) (Reply)

If Ladies Are Nigerian Banks / Terminator Parody :p / Ribadu Shows Up In His Spanish Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.