Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,361 members, 7,910,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:03 PM

Every Rule Has An Exception - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Every Rule Has An Exception (739 Views)

Akpors Checked Jamb Score because Of Our President’s Rule On Jamb Board / Photo Of A Police Officer Breaking The Police Rule / If Women Rule The World: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Rule Has An Exception by sweetiePe(f): 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
A lady manager of a large office noticed a new man one day and told him to come into his office. “What is your name?” was the first thing she asked the new guy. “John,” the new guy replied. She scowled, “Look… I don’t know what kind of a namby-pamby place you worked before, but I don’t call anyone by their first name. It breeds familiarity and that leads to a breakdown in authority. I refer to my employees by their last name only … Smith, Jones, Baker … that’s all. I am to be referred to only as Mrs. Robertson. Now that we got that straight, what is your last name?” The new guy sighed, “Darling. My name is John Darling.” “Okay John, the next thing I want to tell you is . . .

More Jokess: www.rosyside.com/blog.htm grin grin
Re: Every Rule Has An Exception by Judek2(m): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
I'm still looking for the Joke. lipsrsealed
Re: Every Rule Has An Exception by donsmall94(m): 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
Judek2: I'm still looking for the Joke. lipsrsealed
if u get iq u go don get am

(1) (Reply)

Akpos The Legendary / Must Read!! / Dont Miss This,joke Of The Year 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.