Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,292 members, 7,900,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:14 PM

My Fellow Nl Webmasters Site Rivew 4 Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Fellow Nl Webmasters Site Rivew 4 Me (699 Views)

Hello Fellow NL Webmasters And Mr. Seun I Think We Need This Update / NL Webmasters Drop Your Twitter Links For Me To Follow / Nl Webmasters, Merry Christmas And Happy New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fellow Nl Webmasters Site Rivew 4 Me by Damonche4u: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pls my fellow nairaland webmasters review dis site 4 me and tel me were my correction lies. And for the blog, am looking 4 some one dat can help me fix it, bcus av been try to fix it using tutorial video but it seems nt working 4 me. Pls any solution to d blog and corrections wil b highly welcum.
www.eddyilenrefarms.org

>>peace<<
Re: My Fellow Nl Webmasters Site Rivew 4 Me by yawatide(f): 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2013
You could do better in the footer area and you need to get rid of the scrolling marquee in the header (an eye distraction)...
Re: My Fellow Nl Webmasters Site Rivew 4 Me by CODEEATER(m): 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
Dude...d styling is poor to say d least...and seriously
<marquee>?

Do people still use dat ish?

SORRY IF I SOUND HARSH
Re: My Fellow Nl Webmasters Site Rivew 4 Me by Damonche4u: 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
You could do better in the footer area and you need to get rid of the scrolling marquee in the header (an eye distraction)...
thanks for ur splendid comment, did u sugest just leave d text like dat with out marque or i should just wip all out? And 4 d footer please be explicit abt it . THANK!
More comment are highly welcum
Re: My Fellow Nl Webmasters Site Rivew 4 Me by Damonche4u: 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2013
CODE-EATER:
Dude...d styling is poor to say d least...and seriously
<marquee>?

Do people still use dat ish?

SORRY IF I SOUND HARSH
so wats ur sugestion and correction pls.
Re: My Fellow Nl Webmasters Site Rivew 4 Me by megajay1(m): 12:00am On Sep 13, 2013
pls how do I put in a comment widget under my post in my blog instead of only the google plus comment box was only one I can see there. and dat caused why, if u are not on google plus u cannot comment on my post.
if u don't know what I am talkin Abt, log on to my blog and load a post to see wat I am talkin about.
www.cliniconomy..com.
Re: My Fellow Nl Webmasters Site Rivew 4 Me by Damonche4u: 9:12am On Sep 13, 2013
mega jay: pls how do I put in a comment widget under my post in my blog instead of only the google plus comment box was only one I can see there. and dat caused why, if u are not on google plus u cannot comment on my post.
if u don't know what I am talkin Abt, log on to my blog and load a post to see wat I am talkin about.
www.cliniconomy..com.

use google 4 ur research
Re: My Fellow Nl Webmasters Site Rivew 4 Me by Lovetinz(m): 10:59am On Sep 13, 2013
Eddy Integrated Corporate Ventures is an Establishment, designed to alleviate the stress in which those involve in the buying of agricultural products go through in securing these products in the food industry with respect to quality and quantity, at an affordable wholesale/retail prices.

Get a professional advert copy-writer to rewrite the above to a more buyer-friendly paragraph.

In the following paragraph: industrial customerS, restaurantS.

Are you a (.org) or (.com). Pictures on your site says you are .com.
Re: My Fellow Nl Webmasters Site Rivew 4 Me by yawatide(f): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2013
OP you can leave the text in there. Just get rid of the scroll.
Re: My Fellow Nl Webmasters Site Rivew 4 Me by CODEEATER(m): 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
Miss yawatide has said it all...get rid of dat scrolling...

And better still..a gud site background.. use of round corners n gradients to make it look more modern..if we were in 2003..dat site 4 "good"..not in 2013...u can do beta bro
Re: My Fellow Nl Webmasters Site Rivew 4 Me by greenmouse(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
use this site a sample of a simple agricultural website : http://www.fulanifarms.com/
Re: My Fellow Nl Webmasters Site Rivew 4 Me by Damonche4u: 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
Lovetinz: Eddy Integrated Corporate Ventures is an Establishment, designed to alleviate the stress in which those involve in the buying of agricultural products go through in securing these products in the food industry with respect to quality and quantity, at an affordable wholesale/retail prices.

Get a professional advert copy-writer to rewrite the above to a more buyer-friendly paragraph.

In the following paragraph: industrial customerS, restaurantS.

Are you a (.org) or (.com). Pictures on your site says you are .com.
bless you!
Am very greatful, d problem is dat it very difficul to get a advert copywriter were I am, the content of d website were writen by me(by using google 4 my research and managed to finished it up), even d website was designed by me... Its a .ORG, And 4 d text in d pics, will get rid of it using photoshop.

Thanks 4 ur correction.
Re: My Fellow Nl Webmasters Site Rivew 4 Me by Damonche4u: 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
CODE-EATER:
Miss yawatide has said it all...get rid of dat scrolling...

And better still..a gud site background.. use of round corners n gradients to make it look more modern..if we were in 2003..dat site 4 "good"..not in 2013...u can do beta bro
hmm CODE-EATER dat is u go good 4 programming wella o(according to ur name EAT-CODEr).
Anyway sha my boss i will do according to ur command and wat 2013 modernsmiley colour did u expect me to use 4 baground.
Stay blessed!
Re: My Fellow Nl Webmasters Site Rivew 4 Me by Damonche4u: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
OP you can leave the text in there. Just get rid of the scroll.
yawa-ti-de(wahala dn cum) ur name funny oo, anyway thanks 4 ur compliments, am so excited ur reply, God bless u!
Re: My Fellow Nl Webmasters Site Rivew 4 Me by Damonche4u: 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
greenmouse: use this site a sample of a simple agricultural website : http://www.fulanifarms.com/
greenmouse(kai c username green mouse) .
Pls dnt mind me am some how funny o, thanks 4 d shared link i wil make a review of the link to compliment my website.

O my God, Even d website self dn taya me, God dis 1 na one man squard no help at all.
Re: My Fellow Nl Webmasters Site Rivew 4 Me by Djtm(m): 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
sorry but the website doesn't look mordern just like what code-eater said.
1. use a gradient image for the background of the header. use colors from #eee to #fff to make something 'silverish'.
2.float the logo to the extreme left.
3.remove the google logo.
4.style your textboxes and submit button prefferably with white background and #ddd borders. add some padding to it to lets say; padding:10px 20px;
5.float the google search box to the extreme right.
6. 'transfer' the follow us buttons to the right.
7.change the font of the header links (home, about us etc).
8.space the header links and prolly change the color and make them bigger.
9. remove the marquee nd change the black background and green test.
10. remove the date. Thanks but I know what time it is.
11. space out the plantain cocoa bla bl nd add some sort of css animation or transition on mouse hover.
12. make the footer background width 100% and change the font (I presume you are using georgia, it doesn't look good on large text sizes)
13. remove the '|' seperator and start each link on a new line.
14. make the 'site', 'international news', 'news nigeria' title bigger.
15. wtf is 'football', 'music', 'downloads' doing on an agricultural site??
16. Hope its not a project for a client?
17. don't let some certain people/person see that website as it is considering the fact that it isn't even responsive!!!
18. the last point was a joke.
19. move the copyright stuff upwards inside the blck bckground and remove the ">>>>>>>" BS.
20. Forgive me if I sounded rude just laugh it off.
21. you can use a cream background image and set the wrapper's bg color to white.
22. overlook any errors in my post my 'a' button is high on weed.
23. hope that helps.
Re: My Fellow Nl Webmasters Site Rivew 4 Me by GraphicsPlus(m): 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
^^^This!
Re: My Fellow Nl Webmasters Site Rivew 4 Me by Damonche4u: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
Djtm: sorry but the website doesn't look mordern just like what code-eater said.
1. use a gradient image for the background of the header. use colors from #eee to #fff to make something 'silverish'.
2.float the logo to the extreme left.
3.remove the google logo.
4.style your textboxes and submit button prefferably with white background and #ddd borders. add some padding to it to lets say; padding:10px 20px;
5.float the google search box to the extreme right.
6. 'transfer' the follow us buttons to the right.
7.change the font of the header links (home, about us etc).
8.space the header links and prolly change the color and make them bigger.
9. remove the marquee nd change the black background and green test.
10. remove the date. Thanks but I know what time it is.
11. space out the plantain cocoa bla bl nd add some sort of css animation or transition on mouse hover.
12. make the footer background width 100% and change the font (I presume you are using georgia, it doesn't look good on large text sizes)
13. remove the '|' seperator and start each link on a new line.
14. make the 'site', 'international news', 'news nigeria' title bigger.
15. wtf is 'football', 'music', 'downloads' doing on an agricultural site??
16. Hope its not a project for a client?
17. don't let some certain people/person see that website as it is considering the fact that it isn't even responsive!!!
18. the last point was a joke.
19. move the copyright stuff upwards inside the blck bckground and remove the ">>>>>>>" BS.
20. Forgive me if I sounded rude just laugh it off.
21. you can use a cream background image and set the wrapper's bg color to white.
22. overlook any errors in my post my 'a' button is high on weed.
23. hope that helps.

ooh brotherly u are a God sent, I dnt knw how to thank u 4 ur helpful comment(if I tell u say d site dn taya me u nor go believe). One luv to u bro, remaim blessed. Pls webmaster more sugestion are highly welcum.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Authentic Database Of GSM Users? / Secret Exposed: Check How To Earn Big If You Own A Blog Or Website. / Benefits Of An Internet Marketing Certificate from the WILDFUSION DIGITAL CENTER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.