Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,222 members, 7,943,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Woman Shares Gospel With Molester - It Saved Her - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Shares Gospel With Molester - It Saved Her (444 Views)

Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) / So Child Molester Pastor Odulele Is Back In The Ministry But In Kenya Now? / God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Shares Gospel With Molester - It Saved Her by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLQk1oxFFIw

The Gospel of Jesus Christ has saved many of our lives. But for a woman who was faced with rape she found that God's Word literally rescued her from devastation. She shared John 3:16 with her would be rapist, prayed with him, and he soon left. We hope that this man accepted the gift of salvation that was offered to him because even his sins do not outweigh God's grace.
Re: Woman Shares Gospel With Molester - It Saved Her by luluosas(m): 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
Oh no! Too painful Bates had to die same night. However, the remorse he showed speaks of how sorry Bates felt for the wrong he had ever committed and I am sure that, he truly repented and acknowledged Jesus Christ before he died.
Re: Woman Shares Gospel With Molester - It Saved Her by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2013
luluosas:

Oh no! Too painful Bates had to die same night. However, the remorse he showed speaks of how sorry Bates felt for the wrong he had ever committed and I am sure that, he truly repented and acknowledged Jesus Christ before he died.

I also hope that he really committed his life to Christ. This is the more reason we should cease every opportunity to witness to those who the Lord brings our way, in season or out of season.

(1) (Reply)

Priest In Zanzibar Attacked With Acid In Third Such Incident In Two Months / Learn To Forgive Yourself / Wat Is Wrong Wit Make Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.