Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,957 members, 7,949,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

Who Is More Social Between Wizzy And Davido? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is More Social Between Wizzy And Davido? (1752 Views)

Four Good Times Wizzy And Davido Have Been Accused Of Song Theft / Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? / No Beefs With Wizzy And Davido So Bloggers Go Shutup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Social Between Wizzy And Davido? by Alexbond(m): 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
I have observed this just of recent that it seems Davido is more social and friendly when compare to his colleague wizkid,i noted that davido moves with confirm bigboyz example are those set of guyz he featured in skelewu and gobe,i really like those set of guyz and when it comes to clubing i alway give kudos to them because they really spend there money and never think it's diffcult to make it.all i knew about wizzy is that his handsome and i appreciated that excluding the fact that he has a grandmaster in the industry which Banky W and his own record label member.i have not spotted him with very mature guyz and i don't think he his that friendly compare to omobabaolowo or may be am the one that is myopic and sentimental? you can share your thought!

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Social Between Wizzy And Davido? by Uchmangunner: 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
def Davido, Wizkid is prideful u can tell my his mannerisms and the way he talks. Davido is just a young guy even if he's from a rich family, u can tell he's not full of pride. Just give Davido a couple more years and dis wouldn't even be a conversation because he'll be more matured. NB, Wizkid is 24, Davido is 20

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Social Between Wizzy And Davido? by Alexbond(m): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2013
i agree with u that wizzy is egoistic! and age is not a determinate of maturity

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: I Like Showing Off My Breasts" - Actress, Bimbo Thomas / Olamide's 'gunmanpose' Slowly Picking Up A Trend (SEE PHOTOS) / Photos: Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 76th Birthday TODAY IN OYO With His Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.