Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,895 members, 7,909,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 12:02 AM

If Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Muhammad Met. Wht Do U Think They Would Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Muhammad Met. Wht Do U Think They Would Do? (1718 Views)

Perhaps Buddha Was Right About Jesus / Faith And Historicity Of Lore -What if the Buddha did not exist? / Ancient Black Buddha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Muhammad Met. Wht Do U Think They Would Do? by Wiseracre(m): 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
Picture if you will a series of paths, crossing in the woods. From one direction comes Jesus Christ, from another Gautama Buddha, from another Lord Krishna, from another the Prophet Muhammad. They all meet totally unexpected, and begin talking. What do you think their discussion would be like? Would they join forces for the divine good of humanity, disagree and continue on their way, or be intrigued by their differing teachings?

Any and all answers welcome.

1 Like

Re: If Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Muhammad Met. Wht Do U Think They Would Do? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
Wiseracre:
Picture if you will a series of paths, crossing in the woods. From one direction comes Jesus Christ, from another Gautama Buddha, from another Lord Krishna, from another the Prophet Muhammad. They all meet totally unexpected, and begin talking. What do you think their discussion would be like? Would they join forces for the divine good of humanity, disagree and continue on their way, or be intrigued by their differing teachings?

I'm very surprised this thread had no reply. It could have been a good topic.
Re: If Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Muhammad Met. Wht Do U Think They Would Do? by promise10: 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
Jesus is God in the likeness of men dwelling among men. Now, see the proofs that Mohammed is demon possessed prophet who has unfortunately deceived billions of people but thanks to Jesus who is revealing himself to many muslims including Islamic terrorists through dreams(just as it happened to paul who was the most radical christian persecutor at his own time)that has made them converted to the divine relationship with Jesus.
See for yourself and judge!
Death
Jesus died and rose from the dead.
Muhammad died and stayed dead.
Fighting
Jesus never fought.
Muhammad fought many many times.
Hearing from God
When Jesus heard from God, He went to the desert
to be tempted and began His ministry with
boldness. (Mark 1:14-15).
When Muhammad heard from God (supposedly
through an angel), he cowered, was uncertain, and
wanted to commit suicide. (Quran 74:1-5).
Identity
Jesus claimed to be God (John 8:24,8:58) as well as
a man.
Jesus claimed to be the way, the truth, and the life.
(John 14:6).
Muhammad claimed to be a man.
Instructions Received
Jesus received from God the Father (John 5:19).
Mohammad allegedly from an angel.
Killing
Jesus never killed anyone.
Muhammad killed many.
Life
Jesus had the power to take life but never did. He
restored it.
Muhammad had the power to take it, but he never
restored it. No one ever died in Jesus'
presence.Many people died in Muhammad's
presence--he killed them.
Marriage
Jesus never married.
Muhammad had over 20 wives and even married a
nine-year-old girl.
Ministry
Jesus received His calling from God directly. (Matt.
3:17).Jesus received His commission in the
daylight.
Muhammad allegedly received it from an angel
(Gabriel).Muhammad received his words in the
darkness of a cave.
Ministry Length
Jesus taught for 3 1/2 years.
Muhammad taught for more than 20 years.
Miracles
Jesus performed many miracles including healing
people, calming a storm with a command, and
raising people from the dead.
Muhammad's only alleged miracle was the Quran.
Prophecy
Jesus fulfilled Biblical prophecy about being the
Messiah.
Muhammad did not fulfill any Biblical prophecy
except the ones about false teachers (Matt. 24:24).
Sacrifice
Jesus voluntarily laid his life down for others.
Muhammad saved his own life many times and had
others killed.
SinJesus never sinned. (1 Pet. 2:22).
Muhammad was a sinner. (Quran 40:55, 48:1-2).
Slaves
Jesus owned no slaves.
Muhammad owned slaves.
Virgin Birth
Jesus was virgin born.
Muhammad was not virgin born.
Voice of God
Jesus received and heard the direct voice of God.
(Mark 1:10-11).
Muhammad did not receive or hear the direct voice
of God. It was an angel instead.
Women
Jesus spoke well of women.
Muhammad said that women were 1/2 as smart as
men (Hadith 3:826, 2:541) and that majority in hell
will be women (Had. 1:28, 301, 2:161, 7:124) and
that women could be mortgaged.
Our relationship with GOD.
Muhammed claimed that we are slaves to ALLAH.
Jesus said; but as many as receive him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them to them that believe on his name(john 1:12)
Trinity.
Muhammed claimed that the trinity in the Bible is false as he said they are God(Allah that he is not a father to us but MASTER and we are his SLAVES), Jesus(a prophet of ALLAH and not the son of God)and Mary(the mother of Jesus), but his assertions are false as his is demon possessed and of the flesh as christ said; that which is born of the flesh is of the flesh; and that which is born of the spirit is of the spirit(john 3:6).
Jesus claimed the trinity are God(A father to us- not just as our earthly father who need a wife because he(God) is self sufficient), Himself(Jesus the son of God i.e God himself humble himself to make himself flesh and born of a virgin without intercourse but by the power of the spirit of truth to save man for the reward of Sins which is death- that's why he died in place of the whole world though he was without sin ), and the holyspirit( the spirit of truth that he promised to send to us and the spirit of truth shall teach us all thing, which he later sent few day after his ascension)
BEWARE! BEWARE!! BEWARE!!!; Any person who tells you that the spirit of truth is the mohammed, must be from the pit of hell and of the devil, because mohammed is not a spirit, as he died of fever at the age of 63 and stayed away and nobody knows where he went to as he cannot go to heaven after committing so many atrocities, but christ who was crucified for the redemption of man died and on the third day resurrected lived with men for 40days before ascending into heaven(which Quran confirmed his ascension) and promised us the holyspirit(spirit of truth)that will live in us forever(of which mohammed cannot live in man because he is not a spirit) and be our comforted forever
THINK ABOUT IT, READ INFORMATIONS ABOUT HIM ON THE INTERNET TO KNOW WHO IS JESUS AND. MAKE HIM YOUR LORD, FOR PAUL SAID: And if christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also in vain(1cor.15:14)
CHRIST ALONE IS LORD!!
Re: If Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Muhammad Met. Wht Do U Think They Would Do? by Amberon: 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
promise10 well said but there's something called paragraphing which you should learn. It makes reading easier.
Re: If Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Muhammad Met. Wht Do U Think They Would Do? by analice107: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
And about trinity. The Muslims have their trinity but are lying about it, typical of them to lie anyways.

Ask them who is AL manat? Al Allat? And Al Uzah?. These are Allah's three daughters. The ones who made up the satanic verses. These are the spirits who appeared to Muhammed and gave him the revelations. He lied and said it was jibril. Ask any Muslim to tell you if the being who appeared to Muhammed ever introduce himself as jibril. They can't answer that, because it was his Sugar mummy/wife Kadijat, who was a Catholic before Islam, who speculated that it could be an Angel which was appearing to prophets in the Bible, whose name was Gabriel. That's how the idea of Jibril began.
I challenge all the Muslims to tell how come Muhammed didn't recognize the voice of the demon who gave him the satanic verses from the angel jibril he claimed was from God?
Every time Angel Gabriel appeared to anyone, he will introduce himself as 'I am Gabriel who stands in the presence of God, do not be afriad'. Did jibril ever did that to muhammed?
The same cave he received the other revelations is the same, cave Manat, met him, the same modus operandi.
Is it not stupid for muslims to claim Muhammed received the Koran from God? Which God? Is jibril God?
Why did they remove the satanic verses from the Koran?
allahh is a Ka'aba demon, who was worshipped in Muhammed's family centuries before he was born.
He is burning in hell, and will keep burning for all the lies he helped Satan to propagate.
Re: If Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Muhammad Met. Wht Do U Think They Would Do? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
analice107:
The Muslims have their trinity but are lying about it, typical of them to lie anyways.

promise10:
see the proofs that Mohammed is demon possessed prophet who has unfortunately deceived billions of people!

shocked shocked O ye religious men, don't you see it is evil to insult and disrespect others and their faith in the name of religion? How on earth could God, sacred concepts and prophets/Truth Bringers be involved in such filth? Do we truly believe that it is in accord with the laws of God to mock and ridicule others, just because we happen to share different beliefs? shocked shocked

In addition, what has any of those got to do with the topic? The stated topic was: imagine a situation in which Jesus, Buddha, Mohamet and Krishna would meet. What would likely happen?

angry angryI will always wonder, how men use religion to hate each other and despise each other. And they will be doing that while hoping that partisan and biased God is in favour of them, and will reward them with access to paradise. Truly? shocked shocked

This is beyond my understanding!!! shocked shocked shocked cry cry embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Muhammad Met. Wht Do U Think They Would Do? by xerxesII: 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
They would have _threesome

1 Like

Re: If Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Muhammad Met. Wht Do U Think They Would Do? by promise10: 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
LoJ:

shocked shocked O ye religious men, don't you see it is evil to insult and disrespect others and their faith in the name of religion? How on earth could God, sacred concepts and prophets/Truth Bringers be involved in such filth? Do we truly believe that it is in accord with the laws of God to mock and ridicule others, just because we happen to share different beliefs? shocked shocked

In addition, what has any of those got to do with the topic? The stated topic was: imagine a situation in which Jesus, Buddha, Mohamet and Krishna would meet. What would likely happen?

angry angryI will always wonder, how men use religion to hate each other and despise each other. And they will be doing that while hoping that partisan and biased God is in favour of them, and will reward them with access to paradise. Truly? shocked shocked

This is beyond my understanding!!! shocked shocked shocked cry cry embarassed embarassed
I love EVERYBODY. If do not love muslim, then I will cover the truth from them. But the fact that I'm exposing the truth, is truly a good love. How can I see the people who I love so much going astray and am pretending that I'm blind- it is wickedness in disguise.
Re: If Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Muhammad Met. Wht Do U Think They Would Do? by cashflowpc(m): 7:15am On Feb 06, 2016
LoJ:

I tire my brother! They left the topic and started attacking other religion beliefs! This world would have been much better without religion I swear!

1 Like

Re: If Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Muhammad Met. Wht Do U Think They Would Do? by cashflowpc(m): 7:21am On Feb 06, 2016
promise10:

I love EVERYBODY. If do not love muslim, then I will cover the truth from them. But the fact that I'm exposing the truth, is truly a good love. How can I see the people who I love so much going astray and am pretending that I'm blind- it is wickedness in disguise.

The truth is everybody has their own version of "the truth" And there over 1000 of them in the world?

So what makes you think your own version is the right one and is superior to others? It's all in the mind man! Once your mind is wrapped around a particular set of beliefs for long! It will definitely become your truth even if it is a lie and your mind will forever find "proofs" to validate your point! Thats how the mind works!

Let there be peace in the world! Religion has done more harm than good to humanity! It's time Africa left the stone age!
Re: If Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Muhammad Met. Wht Do U Think They Would Do? by promise10: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2016
cashflowpc:

The truth is everybody has their own version of "the truth" And there over 1000 of them in the world?

So what makes you think your own version is the right one and is superior to others? It's all in the mind man! Once your mind is wrapped around a particular set of beliefs for long! It will definitely become your truth even if it is a lie and your mind will forever find "proofs" to validate your point! Thats how the mind works!

Let there be peace in the world! Religion has done more harm than good to humanity! It's time Africa left the stone age!
Jesus said; and you shall know the truth and it shall set u free
Re: If Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Muhammad Met. Wht Do U Think They Would Do? by Qpetz: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2016
*They would show love to each other. **They would worship God according to their concept. ***Jesus would know that he is not the only way to God, that is if he actually said that. **** They would discuss how their messages were misinterpreted and fabricated. My thoughts though...

1 Like

Re: If Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Muhammad Met. Wht Do U Think They Would Do? by orisa37: 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
Please read and study properly The Transfiguration. Jesus met Moses and Elijah and The Glory of Christ was shown. The same will be if your experiment materializes. The Prophets in the Transfiguration were His Predecessors and the Ones in your experiment were Successors. The Great God(Christ) sent them all and will arrange your experiment in His own time and way.
Re: If Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, Muhammad Met. Wht Do U Think They Would Do? by stonemasonn: 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wiseracre:

Krishna and Buddha will accuse Jesus of plagiarism, Jesus will deny it. Muhammad is more of a pious warlord while Buddha and Jesus are teachers and gurus.

(1) (Reply)

How Didyou Feel When You First Spoke In Tongues? / A Question For Trinitarian Christians / Alternative Method Of Paying Your Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.